Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: New news posted
Lock date: 01:58 07-12-2017
  1. Moat

Moat Terrarian

It's probably ending up like the previous threads... some positive message, followed by a lot of positive reactions, then followed by scepticism and no further follow-ups from Pipeworks. Then followed by a new "we're nearly done!"-thread.

Rinse, repeat.

2. Aetelas

Aetelas Terrarian

I don't know how these "teams" stay afloat, honestly. They spend so little time communicating, and when they finally do, it's a whole lot of "maybe soon, possibly near, potentially right around the corner, perchance about to happen, conceivably in the works", and the worst bit is that we hardly ever get a release date for anything. I may be mistaken, but every time I'm waiting for an update, they say "will post release day soon" but instead they just eventually post the announcement that they're done.

Anyone here watch Rick and Morty? I feel like Morty when he's talking to Summer about Tiny Rick. We're Morty, and the Devs are Summer.

Cheesyboy1 likes this.
  3. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

The reason they haven't given a release date is because they won't give one out until they are 100% sure they will make it. Instead, they give target dates, saying when they hope to be done.

4. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

I think they're avoiding doing even that much now.

5. Cheesyboy1

Cheesyboy1 Skeletron Prime

yes you think with the update so close they will be letting us know and giving us updates on their progress towards the update

6. Well I was just joking around, I know nothing can be 100% bug free, and I actually play Bethesda games so I've gotten really used to bugs and good at utilising bugs to do things like get a horse into major holds in skyrim or get to the institute early in fallout 4, I'm like that parallel universe guy on that super Mario 64 video on YouTube

7. Nayo

Nayo Terrarian

Well i caused this... I'm an evil dog! MUHUHAHAU

8. gotcha181

gotcha181 Terrarian

Any closer to the update yet or have news on the "possible release date"?

9. ItsRedTurtle

ItsRedTurtle Skeletron Prime

Is it going to be like a week, 2 weeks or in 2018??? Just asking :pinky:

10. opie

opie Terrarian

At this point, one could safely assume it won't be out till 2018. this is simply because certification can take a couple weeks, and with the holidays coming up...who knows.

11. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Does anyone know when the next live stream is?

12. pumpernickle12345

pumpernickle12345 Terrarian

Does anyone know when the next live stream is?

yes it is on friday next week

13. Aetelas

Aetelas Terrarian

.... Ar-are you following me? O.=.O

ThePoptartPegasus likes this.
  14. ReusableLime20

I don't believe so. Why?

ThePoptartPegasus likes this.
  15. Aetelas

Aetelas Terrarian

Hahaha, you were who I was debating with on the PC-Relogic Announcement forum, and you were to the first to respond to my post on this forum thread. I just found it amusing that the debate is waging on through the forums. X3

16. ReusableLime20

It's probably because I check all the main page posts.

17. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Thanks, do you know what time?

18. JellyMantis

JellyMantis Skeletron Prime

?

19. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Usually around 2pm PST.

20. gotcha181

gotcha181 Terrarian

How many bugs are left now?