Console Console Update Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common misconception amongst the gaming community.

See : Duke Nukem : Forever.
Yeah but this is the terraria developers we are talking about the longer they spend the better the updates there hasn't been one bad update and all everyone does is complain about the time it takes

Yeah but this is the terraria developers we are talking about the longer they spend the better the updates there hasn't been one bad update and all everyone does is complain about the time it takes

Don't you remember the disaster that was 1.2? So ooh many lost world's and items :'(
Thankfully quality control has been on the upswing as of late

Don't you remember the disaster that was 1.2? So ooh many lost world's and items :'(
Thankfully quality control has been on the upswing as of late
That wasn't a bad update many worlds were lost due to people using the dupe glitch and red wings

Except it isn't Re-Logic, it's 505 Games, so it isn't the "Terraria Developers". It has been outsourced to a different group responsible for porting the PC content. If it was Re-Logic directly handling this, I guarantee Red would've gone ape:red: at the sheer number of delays and errors. In fact, he probably would've had an aneurysm by now.

Common misconception amongst the gaming community.

See : Duke Nukem : Forever.

To be fair, Duke Nukem: Forever was under development by multiple studios, and it had to be restarted basically every time it ended up in different hands. Once Gearbox got their hands on it, they had it out within a year or so, so if you consider the end game, it had a pretty typical, if not short development cycle. :)

That wasn't a bad update many worlds were lost due to people using the dupe glitch and red wings

That issue truly did have a lot of issues, and most of them can't be pinned on cheating. But hopefully, such issues can be avoided moving forward!

Except it isn't Re-Logic, it's 505 Games, so it isn't the "Terraria Developers". It has been outsourced to a different group responsible for porting the PC content. If it was Re-Logic directly handling this, I guarantee Red would've gone ape:red: at the sheer number of delays and errors. In fact, he probably would've had an aneurysm by now.
This is where you are wrong 505
Publish the game they don't develop it so technically yes it is the developers as 505 are not the developers
[doublepost=1460574045,1460573890][/doublepost]
To be fair, Duke Nukem: Forever was under development by multiple studios, and it had to be restarted basically every time it ended up in different hands. Once Gearbox got their hands on it, they had it out within a year or so, so if you consider the end game, it had a pretty typical, if not short development cycle. :)

That issue truly did have a lot of issues, and most of them can't be pinned on cheating. But hopefully, such issues can be avoided moving forward!
I understand I'm not pinning it all on cheating im just saying quite a lot of worlds were lost due to things not aloud because I was one of them sister wanted stuff she's 7 don't judge me lol oh and congrats btw. Do u think they will add the lizard army idea u came up with maybe in 1.3.2

You know, some people think that Deus Ex : Mankind Divided was delayed to "make the game better" even though it already looked finished. I reckon it's to do with that total screw-up of a preorder campaign and perhaps to shoe in microtransactions like in RotR. This is Square Enix we're talking about after all, and after what happened to Just Cause 3 and RotR, I'm fairly sure that DX:MD will have SOMETHING wrong with it.

Things i hope will be changed too: Blizzard Staff Range and Vita Crashing. These stuff are annoying as Red Devils... D:

Are people still having the vita crashing problem?? Last update fixed that for me. Both terraria and minecraft use to crash often, but not anymore. I play terraria on vita almost everyday too.

depends on how much you do in game and the size of your worlds. It still crashes but not as often. I'm not sure the Vita will make it to 1.3.

From what I've read the current gen will be maxed out at 1.2.4. Hopefully next gen will be able to handle 1.3 & beyond. I really want to play with yoyos.

Vita, Xbox360 and Ps3. however I do hope they include some aspects of 1.3 in. little things that go with 1.3 that aren't demanding on the cpu. maybe a weapon or two from 1.3.

Vita, Xbox360 and Ps3. however I do hope they include some aspects of 1.3 in. little things that go with 1.3 that aren't demanding on the cpu. maybe a weapon or two from 1.3.

What?

Are you responding to me on someone else's behalf or something?

Or are you talking about something unrelated?

It was. I do believe Vita has reached it's peak here. If they somehow fully fix the crashes that'd be fine but after that I don't think they can go much further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom