Console Console Update Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a possible release date is June 17th but I'm not going to take it too seriously. I have learn't my lesson from the other times they predicted release dates like Q1 of 2016

How long do you expect me to wait? One year? two? Hell no. we have waited too long. I'm concerned as I don't think any other gaming company has ever done this. Its very weird. I mean, its not like they encounter a new bug every day.
We just got 1.2.4 on December 19th (i think) and we're about to get another part of the update at least 6.5 months later. compared to previous updates this is nothing, so w could at least wait to see if it comes on the 17th.

You know what, I give up. I wasn't trying to insult you nor was I trying to change your mind, because at the end of the day nobody here will. The reason I wrote that comment was because I was, and am, sick of all the garbage being posted here. I realize that I don't know evereything nor do I claim to, but I did try to, at the very least, stop all of you (I say it this way so as to not name people) from hounding on 505 and engine. I do understamd the frustration the the update still hasn't been realeased, but I have not gone out of my way to insult, belittle or in any way speak ill of 505 and engine, whereas many of you have. So I ask you, "why have you done this, what did you have to gain, how could it ever do good?"

My final remarks are directed to Arcadius, not to debunk your argument, but to return the favor. First you disrespect 505 and engine, then you insult me.... Big mistake. By insulting me, you ruined your own argument. You say my thoughts are baseless, but then what does that make your's? I do not claim that my comments are purely factual, however it would seem that, despite all evidence to the contrary, you do. When I said that you would "throw a tantrum" I did not mean it in a literal sense but you seem to have already proven that you would, as you already have. I've already said this but I'll go ahead and say it again I don't expect to convince you, because you won't be convinced. And finally I will ask but one question,
"what is the point of all of this?"

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Gamer

aka Drewman the Useless Mage

You clearly show that you're incapable of reading, the conversation is over.

Show some respect to the admin's request and give it a rest.

Further information and a release date has finally been given on the content so this topic is irrelevant now anyway.

This is unnecessarily rude and uncalled for. Please refrain from such posting in the future.

Further information and a release date has finally been given on the content so this topic is irrelevant now anyway.

The same can be said of your post. It was rested on the previous page and there was no need to bring it up again.

The argument is over. EVERYONE drop it.

Further information has finally been given on the content so this topic is irrelevant now anyway.
This is unnecessarily rude and uncalled for. Please refrain from such posting in the future.

The same can be said of your post. It was rested on the previous page and there was no need to bring it up again.

The argument is over. EVERYONE drop it.

I was simple replying to a new comment he directed at me and I wasn't nearly as insulting about it as he was...

Instead of going in on his comment I only told him to give it a rest, I don't see where my fault lies in that.

Last edited:
I was simple replying to a new comment he directed at me and I wasn't nearly as insulting about it as he was...

That is irrelevant. The topic is done, end of. Continuing it any farther is going start earning people warning marks.

Ignoring direction from staff - banned from thread
That is irrelevant. The topic is done, end of. Continuing it any farther is going start earning people warning marks.

You know what, good for you I don't care.

You're making a big deal out of absolutely nothing on my part, you're basically getting upset because I'm telling him the equivalent of what you're telling people here.

If that's the way Moderators go about resolving issues here than I wont be making use of the forums again anytime soon.

We just got 1.2.4 on December 19th (i think) and we're about to get another part of the update at least 6.5 months later. compared to previous updates this is nothing, so w could at least wait to see if it comes on the 17th.
Well if we combine the December release and the rest of the update, we have waited a year for the whole of 1.2.4
Well...looks like this forum is imploding...delay after delay tends to do that
Yeah, this is getting messy

I just registered and i have no idea what this is or how it works please someone help me.....

What exactly are you looking for? If you're wanting to cut through all the bitterness that's happening, and just looking for some word on the updates, our gracious Tunnel King has posted a link on the previous page. I'll post it here for your convenience: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ws-windows-phone-fix-incoming-and-more.44431/ .

If there's something else you need help with, feel free to ask.
And welcome to the forums, I hope these past few pages doesn't tarnish your overall impressions of the forum.

Last edited:
I'm anxious for the console update but it's fine to wait. I'm having a hard time killing the Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne atm so I have some distractions. Then I'm doing a Bloodborne playthrough on PC version since the Obsidian Armor reminds me of hunter attire

no one has announced if they even submitted to cert testing yet for Sony so I'm not even sure yet.

no one has announced if they even submitted to cert testing yet for Sony so I'm not even sure yet.
Well, there is auto-swing on Terrablade etc, so something got updated. Made a new world allready and murdering wof as we speak :)

Edit: Also dye slots for equipment.

right on man. :)

I checked the minecart status and it seems to be lacking the amount of gravity the PC has but good news is it's uniform between all Playstation versions so they can tune it down to what it needs to be. Not game breaking but fun all the same.

Yes, it was submitted, and as of last evening (US EST), we were cautiously optimistic that today would be the day for PS platforms. So it sounds like it did release.

No word on XBox as yet - Microsoft has it in their hands and it's up to them now.

Reactions:
I'm actually thrilled for players that are on a PS/Vita. It seems like it's been forever and finally the update has arrived.

It's also great news that everything on 505/Engine's side went well and they were able to submit it to MS for approval. Hopefully not too much longer to go now.

Been running into spider caves for a while now hoping for a stylist spawn. If this is the full update, could someone check if she's spawning for anyone else on the vita. Could be down to bad luck but she hasn't spawned in any of the caves in a pre-update cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom