Craziest experience in Terraria thus far!

Azel

Official Terrarian
So, be me, beat the cultist, beat the pillars, and prepare for the first time ever defeating moon lord.
As I was defeating the last Pillar, a bloodmoon happened, cool, okay.
Moon lord comes around, and as we fight, it begins to turn day, and what do you know, a solar eclipse! On my first time fighting moon lord!
I somehow manage to win, and have to fight oceans of enemies, then the day is over.
Another bloodmoon, what the hell.

p.s. I am currently fighting another solar eclipse (yes, after the last bloodmoon)
What is going on?

Yeah there might be something wrong here, I just finished the solar eclipse to find another blood moon. I swear if I get another solar eclipse...

Got ready to farm for corruption key mold on mobile (had all others, wanted to complete collection)
Got on first kill which was dank af. Made dad buy me scratch card and won 3£.

While I was building an afk farm form the pumpkin and frost moon, I had like three pirate invasions. Not in a row granted but still pretty crazy. ( probaly wanted some pumpkin and frost moon loot) ~:naughty:

When I first started playing terraria I played mobile quite a bit and got the drax from a shadow chest. I basically got chloroform armor super early and destroyed all of the bosses wondering why hardmode was so easy.

A long, long, time ago, back when I still played mobile, I was showing the game to my dad. We were playing on multiplayer on a new world when he asked me, "What's this?" I immediately had to explain to him the rarity of the Slime Staff...

One time, When I was playing an Expert Mode world, the Eye of Cthulhu got hit by a falling star and was pushed into the damage range to make it dash insanely fast, and I was really low on health so it killed me in a matter of seconds.

Back
Top Bottom