• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #44

darthmorf

Staff member

Happy new year!
Welcome, everyone, to 2017! What is a better way to kick-start the year then a whole host of outstanding creations?

Next month, all entries should be sent to @QuackersDelta - here's a handy guide on how to enter.
I hope you all had a good winter break, but now, what you're really here for:
The Creations!

@TheMagicFreeze

An awesome bunch indeed!
See you next month.

Last edited:

Unit One

Staff member
Such great winter entries this month. I especially love the Frost Legion art from Noelle and Greenie. And I'm a sucker for cozy houses like TheMagicFreeze, Anerak, and ppowersteef.

Fishu, your Christmas Carol movie was lovely. That looked like it took a lot of planning, a lot of building, a lot of coordinating, and a lot of editing. Well done, I enjoyed watching it.

Thanks as always to QuackersDelta and darthmorf for organizing, these threads are a treat to look over each month.

Top Bottom