CC Creation Compendium #62

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by darthmorf, Jul 1, 2018.

1. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

[​IMG]
    Hello one and all, July has arrived, and with it a fresh new Creation Compendium!
    #62 is here!

Want to enter for next month's CC?
    Make sure to read through these rules, and send you entries to @Khaios!
    If you're having trouble, click here for a guide on how to enter!
    Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

It's entry time!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Planterarria

Thanks to all who participated! I hope you enjoyed this month's CC - if you'd like to see more why not check out last months?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Fantastic entries as always! I love the sheer number of builds in this CC too. Great work everyone that entered ^.^

3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wonderful work, always a treat to look through the fantastic entries.

The meowmere sword from Snr.Jiraf is outstanding. The video on his profile gives such a detailed look into what went into it. And I especially love the art from Tord21 and Green Marks.

Thanks to darthmorf and Khaios for compiling and organizing each month.

4. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

Every entry is amazing as always, good job everyone!

My favourite is probably Jon Smitten's Plantera :naughty:

Hastur and Jon Smitten like this.
  5. Link2000

Link2000 Plantera

There are some great builds here! I really like the Master Hand, Crazy Hand and Master Core Build; Smash is awesome!

Blue_M4ge likes this.
  6. Electroman102

Electroman102 The Destroyer

First time I’ve entered in CC!

SphinxGames likes this.
  7. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay_T_Gaming The Destroyer

Amazing entries! Really awesome CC this month, @Blue_M4ge 's and @Jon Smitten 's would have to be my favorites

Blue_M4ge and SphinxGames like this.
  8. Link2000

Link2000 Plantera

I think you did great! The Ship in the Bottle was very creative! Keep on working at it, and you'll get even better than you are now!;) Trust me, I was pretty creative at one time, and I just kept improving until I was pretty great! I'm not good enough for CC yet, though:(

ppowersteef likes this.
  9. Electroman102

Thank you! *Takes a bow*

Link2000 likes this.
  10. Link2000

Link2000 Plantera

No, Thank YOU for inspiring me to make even better builds!:)

Electroman102 likes this.
  11. Electroman102

You are very welcome

Link2000 likes this.
  12. temery2383

temery2383 Eye of Cthulhu

Yay for my first entry! I loved checking in every now and then to see the other entries as they came in too!

13. Link2000

Link2000 Plantera

Amazing Job everyone! Thank you all for inspiring me to make better builds!:happy:

14. Mintbut

Mintbut King Slime

Much more build entries this time! I like it
    Also, is it still possible to make cc logo for you?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  15. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

We hosted a competition to make a logo, banner, divider and footer set a little while ago.

Bucketsu and Mintbut like this.
  16. Al Fahrel

Al Fahrel Skeletron Prime

Great Compendium, everyone!
    @Dioramos I've got to ask, what mod are the long red table (under the Pillar windows) and the reindeer trophy (in the room next to it) from?

17. HappyHamburger

HappyHamburger Terrarian

18. Seeabass

Seeabass Steampunker

Amazing Entries as always!! c:

19. TheGreenTruffle

TheGreenTruffle Terrarian

although i'm never active, checking out the monthly creations is what brings me back here. Always a pleasure seeing what people make!

darthmorf likes this.
  20. Danew Dr

Danew Dr Skeletron

I'm pretty much repeating myself every month, but I think it's deserved. Amazing art as always!

(also nice Arkonauts inspired build from @Yellowolfgaming101, well-done man!)

Yellowolfgaming101 likes this.