CC Creation Compendium #70

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by darthmorf, May 3, 2019.

1. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone, and welcome back to a very classic Creation Compendium! (And by classic, I mean classically late...)
    Entries for next month to @Khaios please, and here are some instructions on how to enter. Make sure your entry follows the CC rules:
    1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.

7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now, the entries!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Dg-vr

[​IMG]

If you missed last month's, you can check it out here!

Thanks for participating everyone!

[​IMG]

2. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Good job once again, everyone! Love seeing how talented everyone is.

3. Rassy

Rassy Skeletron Prime

God damn! That second entry from BannedForever is AMAZING!!! :eek:

BannedForever and Safeman like this.
  4. Tord21

Tord21 Skeletron Prime

DUUUUDE BannedForever's entry is sO COOL!!!! Everyone's entries are as amazing as ever! Keep it up y'all!

5. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

Wowzers, these entries are great as always! @FireFOX13531 's painting was pretty damn cool, as well as @UltiDaniel 's.

Safeman and FireFOX13531 like this.
  6. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

As always, amazing drawing ! I know that it is not original since I always say that, but I don't care. Drawings are good, my thinking is not.

7. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Fantastic entries, everyone! I look forward to all your submissions next month ^.^

8. xRaiizy

xRaiizy Official Terrarian

That's all great!

9. TheDarknessSoldier

TheDarknessSoldier Ice Queen

Oh man didn't expect to get featured, didn't like that drawing super much

But I loved a lot of these entries, these were amazing! These are quite inspiring.

10. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

No one gets cut out.

Safeman and Chips like this.
  11. TheDarknessSoldier

TheDarknessSoldier Ice Queen

Oh didn't know that, thanks for telling me lol

Safeman and InstaFiz like this.
  12. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay_T_Gaming Santa-NK1

Great entries everyone! Can't wait for next month's CC! :D

Safeman, Chips and InstaFiz like this.
  13. Bee Muncher

Bee Muncher Skeletron Prime

I usually don't comment, but that entry by BannedForever is ungodly, I LOVE it!

BannedForever and Chips like this.
  14. Droid15.24.3

Droid15.24.3 Santa Claus

CC 70, wow! Who remembers when this all started? I've always loved to see what people create!

darthmorf and Chips like this.
  15. Ashen75

Ashen75 Plantera

My god, the Skull Girls crossover is amazing

16. Huzbubber Tim

Huzbubber Tim Ice Queen

Wow, there’s some really good stuff in here this time. Great job everyone!

Safeman likes this.
  17. Olegrizz90

Olegrizz90 Terrarian

Wicked :red: work everyone
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2019, Original Post Date: May 6, 2019 ---
    Also will the imgur app also work for submission n such

18. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

I'm sure the imgur app would work fine :)

Olegrizz90 likes this.
  19. BannedForever

BannedForever Terrarian

Glad to be noticed :)

Chips likes this.
  20. Olegrizz90

Olegrizz90 Terrarian

Noted @darthmorf and thank you for the info