tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
So I'll have to make more keys to open more chests? Interesting.

Also, Jopo, take a look at Thorium's update and check if something can be done with the Opal they added. Can you and Diverman do this?
Can you be more specific? I have no idea what you are talking about, or why it involves crystilium.

Thorium recently has added a seventh gem, Opal, which currently serves only to make accessories related to the Bard class, but it's mined like the other gems around the world. I would love to see this new gem given some love, like a Gem Staff (Like all other seven gems) and its enhanced counterparts (Which is a Crystilium thing).

I gave suggestions right now to FishermanSam on the normal Opal Staff and some other gem-related things, but enhanced gem staves is a Crystilium thing, so I suggested it here.

Thorium recently has added a seventh gem, Opal, which currently serves only to make accessories related to the Bard class, but it's mined like the other gems around the world. I would love to see this new gem given some love, like a Gem Staff (Like all other seven gems) and its enhanced counterparts (Which is a Crystilium thing).

I gave suggestions right now to FishermanSam on the normal Opal Staff and some other gem-related things, but enhanced gem staves is a Crystilium thing, so I suggested it here.
And how does this involve Jopo?

And how does this involve Jopo?
its because graydee leave the mod and jopo takes the ownership of crystillium on page 30, but on page 31 graydee feels bad for leaving so many thing to do on crystillium and he returns to get the job done, but hes not anymore the owner of crystillium.

Last edited:
I get this error, just updated tmodloader and have uninstalled it a few times already :

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I get this error, just updated tmodloader and have uninstalled it a few times already :

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
You need to update this mod. Maybe delete the .tmod file since the 0.9 version will crash on 0.10. you could also hold shift to bypass mod loading while tmodloader is launching.

You need to update this mod. Maybe delete the .tmod file since the 0.9 version will crash on 0.10. you could also hold shift to bypass mod loading while tmodloader is launching.
Thank you good sir! I bypassed mod loading and uninstalled it! Once again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

So, I have a question, I'm doing a multi-mod trophy acquisition run through, does the boss possess a trophy for me to acquire?

When trying to reload the mod, i kept encountering this bug, please help me.

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

So, the crystal biome appeared next to the underground parts of the dungeon and is overriding the dungeon "biome" and spawning enemies from this mod inside the dungeon, even though I am still inside the dungeon and its background walls

Back
Top Bottom