tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Actually, there are other things I want to ask
What should I do if I happen to somehow destroy the altar with a simple bomb? It doesn't drop as an item so I guess that world can never be used to summon the boss again
Where do I get Enchanted geodes?
Is there any other way to get those new bottles than the chests? Or do I just never get any more bottles after I've opened all the chests?
If the key is not consumed when opening chests why does it stack? Or is that just a bug on a mod I use that raises the maximum stack..
Does the Quartz Spear's debuff last forever?

Actually, there are other things I want to ask
What should I do if I happen to somehow destroy the altar with a simple bomb? It doesn't drop as an item so I guess that world can never be used to summon the boss again
Where do I get Enchanted geodes?
Is there any other way to get those new bottles than the chests? Or do I just never get any more bottles after I've opened all the chests?
If the key is not consumed when opening chests why does it stack? Or is that just a bug on a mod I use that raises the maximum stack..
Does the Quartz Spear's debuff last forever?
1-enchantment geodes from crystillium enemies but his drop rate seems a bit low.
2-the bottles..... do you check the clothier or wizard NPCs?.

on the other 2 no idea.

1-enchantment geodes from crystillium enemies but his drop rate seems a bit low.
2-the bottles..... do you check the clothier or wizard NPCs?.

on the other 2 no idea.
Cool, thank you. I have not played this mod on an actual playthrough far enough to even get the Vizard, and does anyone ever buy anything from the clothier?
I better remind the other people on the server to not bring explosives around the boss summon

Getting this error whenever I mouse over a chest while looking at the fullscreen map.
terror1.png

The chests also bugged out I think, and they won't open when I right click on them. If I hover over them with my mouse it just says "Chest", and I can mine and break them, and they have nothing inside.

Last edited:
Getting this error whenever I mouse over a chest while looking at the fullscreen map.

The chests also bugged out I think, and they won't open when I right click on them. If I hover over them with my mouse it just says "Chest", and I can mine and break them, and they have nothing inside.

Interestingly, I just reported the same sort of crash from a mod chest in Chad's extra furniture mod, so ... IDK, but maybe it is either a common coding error, or a tModLoader issue? Either way, now you know.

How do i craft the Crystal Water Bottle?
I tried next to water, i tried in the crystal biome, and i even tried BOTH, but none worked.
I used Recipe Mod: http://prntscr.com/g0nhzx
Usually it would say Required Objects: None
but if it doesn't say anything there IS something required but its glitched

How do i craft the Crystal Water Bottle?
I tried next to water, i tried in the crystal biome, and i even tried BOTH, but none worked.
I used Recipe Mod: http://prntscr.com/g0nhzx
Usually it would say Required Objects: None
but if it doesn't say anything there IS something required but its glitched

Is that required object a Crystal Water Bottle? It could be that the item ended up being set to require itself, for some reason. (That would be a coding error, but a reasonably easy one to make.)

Im using this mod in my playthrough and i have to say the biome and the enemies look amazing but theres just some balancing issues i have to bring up. The crystal enemies are very weak in expert mode and with the enchanted gem staff expert mode i can kill the eater of worlds in less than a minute without moving at all... Im getting 600 dps with it.. That doesnt seem balanced for a pre hardmode PRE bosses weapon :/ If you spend the time to make this thing which will take like an hour you can kill all of the pre hardmode bosses extremely quickly in expert mode.

Last edited:
Hey, you (Or at least somebody here) should make a wiki for this mod!

Most of the mods use the same service, gamepedia, for that. It'd definitely be nice to ask the author first, but ... you are fully empowered to create a wiki as a "fan" activity and all. :)

The boss of this mod isn't in the boss checklist mod. I don't know if that's up to the creators of this mod or the checklist but it is a problem.

Would it be possible to allow the Crystal King to be summoned in an artificial crystal biome? I generated my main world without the biome over a year ago and then made my own crystal biome in this main world, complete with the artificial fountain. It would be very cool to be able to fight the Crystal King in this world.

The boss of this mod isn't in the boss checklist mod. I don't know if that's up to the creators of this mod or the checklist but it is a problem.
Cheers. Also I'll echo Fury, my world has crystal but I couldn't find the fountain so I had to spawn the boss with cheat sheet.

Back
Top Bottom