Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
==Turn 1==
Level 10.
Ante Matter: 8,000/200,000.

Hollow Suit 1 - Ante Up: Grants a minicrit to anything. Consumes 10,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 2 - Heartless: Grants a crit to the user of the ability. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 3 - Blood Diamond: Grants a crit to another player, vulnerable or no. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 4 - Gravedigger: Grants a crit to an entity. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 5 - Grapes of Wrath: Grants two minicrits to anything -- can minicrit one entity twice or two entities once each. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Blackjack 1 - Knives and Ivory: Inflicts Armor Break for two turns, removing all armor or other damage reduction from an entity for that time. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.

==Alchemies/Charges==
The Abyss: 32/50.
The Light: 22/50.
+2 to Sp33don.

Hazel Rod && Modular Spell Programmer && Amethyst Flame = Universal Spell Programmer 10/11 (Level 20)

True Everymug && SCP-294 && SCP-294 Cup == The Everymug 2/7 (Level 15)

Pure Magic Eye && Amethyst Flame && Amaranthine Embers && Liquid Starlight == Mentis Oculus 2/13 (Level 25)

==Action==

Post focused.

Crystal decides to further the Yuuki-protection combo. He takes out the Kondýli and reshapes it into a large brush made entirely of ophidium, tip fairly dripping with stellar exudate. He proceeds to inscribe a series of angular sigils across the armor, looking not dissimilar to these. The writing system of an incredibly complex language that attempts to be as precise as possible and is thus perfect for magic, the runes read, roughly, "This armor, previously already quite sturdy and well-reinforced by various means, now will (emphatic certainty modifier) protect its subject, an abomination which nevertheless must be protected at all costs in order to gain an advantage, with much greater facility through the mystical delineation of this inscription combined with the sheer magically catalytic power of the cosmic ink in which it is written." The runes abruptly blaze with starlight, before settling down into a slow, constant glow. They begin shifting across the armor's surface like restless snakes, reshaping themselves into various configurations that all convey the same essential meaning.

Crystal then looks through the Velvet Television to see what he can see.

==Entities==
No more entities.

~Charges~
All-Purpose. 32/50
Daytime Television. 5/25 (+1 from Talist and Ire)

+1 to Ire, +1 to Talist.

~Alchemy~
Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level 7 - 3/4)
They say Rome wasn't built in a day. That's historically correct... but with this, you could make it in a matter of minutes- or less! This mallet contains within it every sort of supply you could need for your next big project, and then some. In addition to that, it holds powerful (but specific) time magics, allowing the user to create things in moments!

~Actions~

Idle. 2 - There is a patience.

46(or 48)/50 Elemental unlocking +4 from consumer (maybe +2 from where he said i didn't end up expending charge?) +4 userzero +2 from overlordof wow I have a bunch of +'s
5/10 personally, I like upgrades [||||||||||] +2 walker
+2 walker
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 6/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 5/11)
Titanflame Axe /\/ = Titanice Axe (Level 10: 5/6)
Yay, I managed to do 2 damage to him!
(wait, so did userzeros +4 go to all charges, or is it like a normal one (as in only goes to one charge, but can be split across both as a +2 to each)? unclear, I'll assume like normal for now)
I look at yuki-chans HP and oh god theres so much...
welp.
I run forwards towards their unconscious body and leap up, drawing the ouroboros knife from its sheath, and flick my wrist down, sending the chain downwards directly into their chest. I grab the knife in my mouth and call the titanflame axe, using it to propel flames backwards, and myself forwards, and as I land I spin and swing the axe upwards, sending a wave of flame at yuki. the fire is about to reach them when I yank the knife back while simultaneously jumping the same direction, pulling yuki back with the chain and straight into the wall of fire. I then jump over their body as they fly under me, yanking the chain again and pulling them to a stop, before manifesting a glyph and jumping off, flying downwards and landing right on their stomach, skidding off a bit, and turning, stomping the ground, and causing some rocks to rise from the ground and bring yuki upright. I slash them horizontally across the chest before kneeing them, sending them into the air, manifesting a glyph at my feet and leaping up, slashing them again.
Now, remember, the knife damages the mind. I doubt I can destroy the physical body, but if I keep them incapacitated longer, something is more likely to kill them.
the previous slashes where to break a small crack in their mental defences, and the fire wave was there to disguise the action long enough that people wouldn't interrupt it.
I raise the knife, sending crackling teal energy from my Organ, which is an organ, and produces energy of various types. anyway, I send crackling energy into the knife, gathering it, and stab down in the blink of an eye, embedding one of the knives into their torsos center, and pour more and more energy into it. a field of small rocks levitates around me, and starts spinning, burning up and obscuring me and yuki, as well as reducing likelihood of interruption.
remembering the time someone healed every mindscape character, I figure it'll be possible to interact myself, though I don't remember if it used charge.
theres a flash of light, so bright it momentarily blinds anyone who can see it through the stones, and vanish. the knife remains in their torso, green smoke billowing from it ominously.
I appear in the mindscape temporarily, wielding the knife, and look around, noticing the dress is in the way, walking over to it and carefully levitating it upwards to enter the center. I proceed to twirl the knife and send a wave of sickly green light out, freezing everyone in place. I then look around and pick a random one of the pillars of hope, then start carving sigils into the pillar, then pour energy from the knife into it, corrupting the pillar and leaching at it. I then use what knowledge I have of minds via skill at controlling perception energy to weaken it further, and turn the energy of the knife into another form, this time a chisel, and start chiselling away at the base,taking the fragments and putting them in a pile for later, and after a few minutes analyse where it is weakest points are, before chipping away at them, one at a time, until the pillar is barely holding up. I take the piles of hope fragments, sneak under the dress, and throw them into... lets say... Tazz's mindscape, why not.
I proceed to change the chisel into a rope, a very long one, and use it to stabilise the heavily unstable pillar, preventing it from falling just yet, then use the second knife to saw away at just enough of its mindscape- essence whateverness that without the ropes attaching it to the other pillars, it will instantly fall, though not onto anywhere.I then focus, and part the fabric near the edge, lifting it up, before brushing against the mind-rope and turning it back into its knife form, which flys to my hand, resting comfortably there, and the Pillar collapses in shaaaaaame, falling through the gap, and being deposited... nowhere. putting the entirety in any given section could be a problem, and if I leave the shards in the normal area they might retain part of their effect, so I turn the power of the knife into a Lazor cannon and lazor the pillars remains until they are mist. I then take a deep breath, inhale all of it, and quarantine it in the "hatred and or annoyance at/of the darthblack knight of vaderHOPE" sector, since they are pillars of hope, right.
having dealt with that, I let the fabric I was holding fall and sigh as that burden is removed, before creating a black pillar of nothing where the hope one was if possible, which would, if I succeed, reduce the effect of the pillars of hope on squares within range 2-3, but I sort of doubt it will work. If my action can destroy more then one pillar, then it destroys as many as possible. if it cannot destroy any pillars nor push any mindscape people out of pillar range, It instead heals Felicia Quesker sanity, and if it heals that to full somehow, heals buddy armstrong's sanity.
If the destruction of the pillars of hope is a horrendous idea for the PZ side, then the sanity-heal option occurs.
Action will probably be focused, but who knows.

You enact your clever plan, barging into Yuuki-Chan's mindscape, expecting absolutely zero resistance with every major player of note involved in trying to murder Shadow Roxxanne, except Shadow Roxxanne herself, too busy trying to murder everyone else. Even before then, however, the sheer level of damage deals 50,000 damage to Yuuki-Chan, a considerable deal more than most attacks. You feel clever.

You are instantly greeted by a wall of Dolls, who have arranged themselves precisely where you enter in a full sphere around you. One steals the mental representation of knives-and thus, the basis of the attack-well before you can even get your bearings. With the primary obstacle out of the way, they converge upon you and... Oh, those sick monsters.
You are being tickled everywhere by the wall of dolls. You are laughing so hard it is actually hurting. You can't breathe. You try to scream for relief between chuckles but can't stop. They continue giggling like blithe schoolgirls as they repetetively stimulate your stimulated neurons, forcing you to expel all of your pseudo-oxygen. So thorough is the assault that you cannot think nor move, only get tickled. The unending agony of laughter courses through you until you die of axphyration, ejecting you from the Mindscape before actually killing you. You are dead and must take an action next turn respawning.
A random Anime Girl kicks the knives out of Yuuki's chest, ending the last little straw.

Alchemies
(Trollface && Recording of Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой (Trololo) && Essence of Eduard Khil && Trolling Energy Canister) && RPG-32 = UMadBro Launcher (Level 10, 5/6)
UMadBro Launcher: A rocket launcher imprinted with the images of a trollface and a green-skinned troll with fangs. Upon firing, a rocket made of trolling energies will be released, which will explode, but with the sound of the Trololo instead of an explosion sound. If aimed at any sentient being, the sounds of directionless rage will follow.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 2/11)

Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand: A neon blue-capped rod of the dullest gray, inscribed with various runes of the occult in liquid ichor, blood of the gods. The orichalcum-studded cosmic neutronium wand is the finest and purest arcane implement one can ever hope to recover or design. Its supply of vis is endless, its regeneration incalculable. Nihil Parva shall bow to the wielder of this weapon. Of course, the pure focus on storage has downsides, primarily in that it is restricted only to the use of foci, and not taken to the diversity of the famed Hazel Wand.

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 2/4)
A Casting Assistant Device made of the finest psimetal. It only has one spell, which is hard-coded into it: Sanity Infusion. Upon using this on anything, whatever is targeted will become immediately saner.

Charges
Project M19-Cure for the Anime Girl Plague (20/50)
Project M21-金坷垃三人组 (3/25)
+2 to Sp33d0n.

Elements
9x C, 4x O, 1x Si, 8x S, 1x Ca
Action (Phosphorus, P, 15)

Athena, that was completely random! I'll have you know neither I nor EXE had any control over it!

I heal EXE with the Lifecannon (Level 3), then heal her and myself with Keep On Keeping On (Level 4, reduces time spent on negative status effects), then heal her more with an adaminite wand with the Wand Focus: Restoration (Level 7) on it.

Action
I tell EXE to hold off on summoning Crimson Scales for now. Don't want to piss off anyone else.

Disclaimer
Due to the clustergorilla known as school, this may not even be finished at all by next dop.

You restore 15,000 HP to EXE and... Only 1 to you.

((super water orb)) AND zero point magic generator 4/11
Nulla Stella AND energy condenser 8/8
Bluh, these alchemies are getting pretty stale, but it gives me something to work on until I think of something I actually want to do.
I HAVE FOUND NEW PURPOSE
Lapis lazuli AND redstone dust AND glowstone = brownstone dust 1/?

4/50 for Helping Out a Friend
24/50 for my artificial companion of choice
+1 to yveltalgaming and redstone
Ohptkin hasn't noticed Piono yet. They're too busy sitting down on the small patch of grass that miraculously hasn't been destroyed yet, enjoying the hot breeze and cinders coming off the battlefield.
Either that has good memories or they were JUST THAT DESPERATE to feel something again...
The King of All Elements has no such scruples, he charges face first into the Volatile endermen and begins laying about himself with immense strength and speed. High casualties are inflicted.

You slay two Volatile Endermen.

Lapis lazuli AND redstone dust AND glowstone = brownstone dust (Level 3: 1/2)

I begin to analyse the coding on the server turret defence system thing.
I also provide partial cover for the comatose Yukki

Charges
F.O.B.=21/50
Helldiver fireteam=21/50

R&D
Lord Kitchener the AI=9/11
anti-titan grappling hook 2/3 (level 5)
near-flawless cloaking unit 2/3 (level 5)

eDen spark (Infantry compatible, level 3)
No mans sky (wingsuit, infantry compatible, level 3)
Gen. Patton the AI (level 3)
Hacking tool (level 3)
Youse-A shotgun
Box of desires
Void hovercycle (level 10)

The server turrets, in their most basic function, are merely hardwired to shoot anything without certain faction tags (those tags of course being the PZ faction tags as well as a special 'DNK' tag, probably used by UserZero to designate non-faction members she wants alive) with a startling assortment of weaponry and a precision enough to have projectiles dodge tagged entities by the length of atoms. The rest, however, is composed of outright madness-inducing patterns and layers of security so deep that it would take the time to browse and memorize all of TvTropes, including the deleted sections, to crack a portion of this.

You will block one attack aimed at Yuuki-Chan this turn!

Whew lad. Auth is going to need to see a therapist after that.

And it all seemed to be going so well to start, didn't it? Yuuki and her Mad High School, along with her Anime Mooks, were cleared in a rage of cleansing fire. Auth, at her defeat, kneels. If he had his blade with him, he would use it to pierce the ground. If he had armour, that pose would make him look like a chivalrous knight.

Requiescat in pace, Yuuki-chan. Your plague against Roxxanne, my friend, and the other two captured and fused has been cleared away. This defeat will lead to a brighter tomorrow, I swear upon my honour.

Roxxanne cheers. Auth volunteers a cheer as well, glad to see that the Mindscape of the trio of Power is restored to it's proper format. Most of all, he's glad to see that his friend, who he deeply cares about, is alright.

Roxxanne mentions that she still needs people to help her. She mentions Auth not leaving until the other "her" is dead.

Roxxanne, of course I will stay here to help you if you needed my help, you would only need to ask. Actually, if you needed my help, I would probably refuse to leave until whatever problem you have is cleared...

But what do you mean, the "other you"?

Everything seems to speed up a bit, when a second voice appears. Auth... recognises it. It's Shadow Roxxanne, the one to greet him when he arrived in the Mindscape. The one that Roxxanne said she had a plan to beat up.

Auth listens in shocked silence as the two Roxxannes interject each other. Shouting, talking, insulting... Shadow Roxxanne says Roxxanne wants to consume everything with a pulse. She replaces "pulse" with "pure sugar".

Auth... can sympathise, in a way. Auth, even though he's got a thin build, has an enormous appetite. He eats a lot. Being a Dhampyr, his body is built to deal with the highly caloric meat and liquid a favourite of vampires, Human meat and blood.

Auth does not eat people. He eats a lot of other things, though, to counter that out.

Then Shadow Roxxanne mentions that Roxxanne can barely look herself in the mirror. That she has nightmares, mostly of people he doesn't know. This Chloe could possibly be Ms. Elem from Chaos' Mindscape, but Auth won't make assumptions. The most alarming thing to him, however, is that Roxxanne has nightmares absolutely about him.

R-Roxxanne...

Auth's steel blue eyes attempt to find a Shadow Roxxanne to glare at. Auth looks like he's moving towards tears.

Roxxanne. I... She... She's...

Words are trying to form in his mouth, but they aren't working. Auth is struggling.

She's wrong, Roxxanne. A trainwreck? A Near-massing of bad habits and terrible ideas? Wrong, wrong, wrong. Roxxanne, I may not know what you may have done prior to our meeting in Chaos' Mindscape, but since I met you, all I have seen out of you has been... well, you gave me that Crossbow, which allowed me to forge my blade. You're generous. You took the lead for us, telling us where to go in order to... in order to clear many battles with minimal casualties. I don't see how you can have bad ideas when you ran our rag-tag group of Descendants. We would never have been able to leave, if not for you. When she says you are "A Near-massing of bad habits and terrible ideas?" She's dead wrong. When she says you haven't done anything productive, positive in a long time... Lies! What stigma should you have? What sort of failure, disgrace, does she have to hold? What does she have to force away? I believe, thoroughly, that you are a good person, Roxxanne, and what Shadow Roxxanne is saying is nothing short of slanderous. You can easily rebut every word she has said, Roxxanne, believe in yourself.

Auth listens quietly, as Roxxanne begins to say how to beat Shadow Roxxanne. Then Shadow Roxxanne interjects, threatening everyone. Then Roxxanne says she's going to tear open her chest-

Roxxanne, no! You don't need to do that, there is a way to beat her back without you doing that! You don't need to tear open your chest, even if her weak point is there!

This doesn't stop her, however. A clattering sound, and then a dripping sound. Repeated, quickly. After Roxxanne has torn open her chest, Auth falls to his knees. The syringe he was using has fallen beside him. The dripping is his tears.

R-Ro-Roxxanne... Roxxanne... no... no, no, no... you did... you didn't need... to do... that...
Roxxanne screams in pain, but Auth falls silent in melancholy. Shadow Roxxanne mentions that is the only way to reedem Roxxanne and herself in full.

I... don't believe that... there is always another path...

Tears are rolling down his face at a rapid pace. Given by the way Auth is clutching at his chest, it appears watching his best friend open her chest hurt him to watch, if not physically, but mentally. Auth stands up, pulling his hat down to cover his eyes.

Everything goes dark. At no point does the sound of Auth's tears colliding with the ground stop.

When Roxxanne's Pillars of Hope erupt from the ground, Auth doesn't even look up to see. He appears very aware of the current situation and change in the layout of the arena. He easily swaps places with a spectre formed on F3. This specter then moves over behind Tazz, holding an inky version of his syringe to her throat.

You will not touch Roxxanne. See those knots? We are damaging them to unravel them. You will help us unravel the knots in the north. You will not harm Roxxanne, I care not if she said to attack that orb in her chest.

Although his eyes can't be seen, when Shadow Roxxanne appears, it is clear quite a scornful glance is being fired at her.

Shadow Roxxanne, there is always another way to be redeemed. However, I care not for you. I will do what I can for Roxxanne. The real one. The one that is leaning against that pillar. You, however... I wish for your cessation of existance. You are a plague upon Roxxanne's psyche and reputation. I will not stand for you.

Auth jams the syringe he holds into the knot slightly north of him. He uses ink to hammer the syringe in. Bang. Bang. Bang.
Auth then tears the syringe back out and walks to H5. He commands the doll at his command, silently, to go to G3, attack the knot, and retreat to H3. It follows through on this command.

Action Summary:

Auth moves to F3, attacks the knot on F2, then retreats to H5. Auth's Doll goes to G3, attacks the knot on F2, then retreats to H3.

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Cure to the AGP: 26/50 (+1 from Cyan, +2 from Cyan, +2 from Hez, +2 from Cobalt)

Cure to the AGP: 24/50 (+2 from Piono, +1 from Cobalt, +2 from Hez)

+1 to Cobalt, Pricey

Dear god, I just realized how many +s I'm actually going to need.

Please send as much help as you can.

Thank you on behalf of the Department of Menace Eradication.

uA?: Before I tear that paper-thin argument to shreds, you have the impressionability of clay.
uA?: Doubtless we could wrap a finger around you and order you to drown yourself, done right. You're about as willful as a puppy to decide your own path.
uA?: But as said, the impressionability of clay.
uA?: You hated us, once. Dare not shall I repeat the sins but you hated us before we became presentable. Loathed, even.
uA?: No, but you're even worse than that. Dedicated all that you were to wretched masters and a lazy dragon, even well after their death. This was the only reason you hated us, at its very core. You are bound by too many chains, and were tugged into hating us.
uA?: You can't learn, you can't adapt, save by the token kindness of others. Would not improving one's loadout be a benefit to a team of usefuls? Idiot! You fail to grasp the concept of a contract! That alone discredits everything!
uA: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST, YOU, SHUT UP!
uA?: Do not deny me!
uA: YOU'RE SOME EXAGGERATION! SOME TWISTED THING! FALL IN LINE! I'LL JUST DENY YOU TO DEATH OTHERWISE!
uA?: You wouldn't, and you cannot. You can't forget. We can't forget. We can't forget! We can't forget! And they won't forget! Anything, anything to be something that can forget, and that can be forgotten!
uA: AUGH! AUGH! UGH!... I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FORGET, THEY MAY NEVER FORGET, WHATEVER! I WILL BE FORGIVEN! I WILL! WATCH ME!

Roxxanne's focus wavers for a second-it's clear that something suddenly hit her. Her expression is still agonized, but now puzzled as well. She may be onto something. Probably not fast enough. Whatever you said, it was a wonderful idea to say it.

Insulting Tazz by putting a weapon to his neck wasn't, however, as Tazz responds pretty harshly. You suddenly feel a great pressure around your neck-region, and you sight grows dizzy.

cU: Don't threaten me! But now that I think about it...

The grasp is released quickly, as breath returns to you (you have not taken damage).

cU: Let's be clear; that thing is a tumor infesting the poor girl, and it will be removed, and unfortunately for you, it will be hella painful.
cU: HOWEVER, I think you're onto something there.
cU: Those knots... Her dress... Even the way she's gotten up to mimic the real deal, you can't see anything of her actual self!
cU: She's hiding something. For things that reflect the darkest parts of oneself, something so ashamed as to hide its true form...
cU: If we threaten it enough she may cave.

uA?: Why are you doing that? That's, that's terribly inefficient-
cU: And that proves it! Something's up! But... How to tear a hole open?
cU: Doubtful one knot'll do it... And there has to be a pattern here.
cU: Just breaching holes randomly into her dress won't cut it.

uA?: Tearing away my power is one thing, but for gorilla's sake don't take away my dignity! That's just shameful!
uA?: And also stupid on your part, you should really just-
uA: WHATEVER MAKES HER
gorilla SQUIRM, DO IT!
uA: I CAN RIP THIS THING OUT, END THIS!
uA: SHE'S MAKING IT HARD TO MOVE AT IT!
uA: I WANT TO SEE THAT
gorilla gorilla MISERABLE!
uA?: Why, you!

Yuukiquest actions logged. You've gotten Shadow Roxxanne's attention.

I'm really bad at this, aren't I?I...uh...
Alchemize stuff, I guess?
Not yet though, because I'm busy right now.

What do you alchemize with?

Charges
Plan B 47/50
Plan Z 12/50
+1 Piono and Helldiver
Action:
Super pulls out the Pokeball Nihilego originally came out of and attempts to recall Lillie to it.
Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 5/9)

Inventory:
Socks of Supreme Spatial Movement (Level 9)
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)

The PokeBall's beam of light hits Lillie, enveloping her in red... But nothing happens. It appears that the PokeBall doesn't register Lillie as a Pokemon, and thus refuses to attempt to capture it.

A storm brews. A sky somewhere out there, waiting, goes red. The clouds, turn and toil and blend and go from pink to ashen gray. A girl stands in the middle of this chaos, and shouts into the ether.[/COLOR]

ANNIS: I am Annis Valencia, Alpha Godmodder, Half Wielder of a Key of the Cosmos, but you all can call me God!
ANNIS: ...
ANNIS: ...
ANNIS: How does that sound? The whole thing, not just the actual dialogue.
HOMURA: Utterly disgraceful.
ANNIS: Damn you.
HOMURA: If you want constructive criticism on your horrific writing, then the 'but you can all call me God' part sounds clumsy, and added in without any regard for what the speech sounds like.
ANNIS: Hmmm... alright.

ANNIS: The Gatekeeper should be dead when we get out of the lagspike.
HOMURA: Thank god. Her familiars go with her?
ANNIS: No.
HOMURA: Damnit.
ANNIS: Look on the plus side, we can bully some innocent Descendants!
HOMURA: You are a Descendant.
ANNIS: But I'm an Alpha Godmodder who is soulbound to the revered Kalare Vanarus Erelye who is known to be actually powerful and the physical embodiment of change and thus better than all of the filth.
HOMURA: You mean worse?
ANNIS: Shut it.
HOMURA: Aren't you required to tell me when your soul gets bound? All I noticed was it getting piked and half of it ripped out.
ANNIS: You're a construct of bad writing, and I'm the bad writing queen, I'm not going to answer to you.
HOMURA: Be that way.
ANNIS: So, what are we going to do next? Play like the Water Horse GM, godmod up an RP world to get to the 20k cap each time?
HOMURA: I don't actually understand half of the trash you discuss.
ANNIS: I need to write up some new constructs of bad writing.
HOMURA: How rude.
[/COLOR]
ANNIS: Anyway, what do we do? Create a version of Anime Girl Plague, or otherwise copy cat disease that turns people into abominations that serve us, with no chances of escape?
HOMURA: Oh god.
[/COLOR]
ANNIS: We're anime girls. Technically.
HOMURA: Just wait for the lagspike to end.
ANNIS: Fine. We are going to make an Lesser AGP staff with a lot of charging, and everyone else is going to cry, under the might of Annis Valencia, Alpha Godmodder, Half Wielder of a Key of the Cosmos!
HOMURA: Do we have anything better to do here?
ANNIS: Apart from creating more Plague Staves using less volatile ingredients, generally gaining more power and servitors and tormenting those who didn't fall to my might? Of course, but I simply don't do better.

After secretive discussion in telepathic communication channels masked by the abuse of lagspikes and glitches in the Zeroth Disc, which I am 50% sure that every major force on the Battlefield heard anyway, the up dops. The update finishes. I then realise that one of my elites are disabled. This will not stand, because a lot of things shall not stand.

I decide, why longpost when you can use a spoil? I throw my octet, the Devouring Eight, up into the air! They land in an octogram formation, before glowing with paradox energy. I swing O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I for a bit, it crackling with electricity, before I throw it into the paradox octogram. I analyse what I remember of Ire's mech, and copy its techniques, before tapping a bunch of random areas on O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I. Via the magical powers of writing taking priority over coding in a narrative universe, I perform some assembly code insertion shenanigans, in addition to changing O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I's tendrils to be sniper rifles.

Salvadore then realises that he's far enough from me to realise that he's in pretty optimal range to get blown to bits by my Sniper Rifle Railgun. A bunch of grief tendrils explode from the ground, trapping him. His sight enhances, just enough to watch O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I and the Devouring Eight crackle a brilliant orchid, and also my all surpassing beauty because I am totally better than the rest of you peons. I smile, and wave at Salvadore.

ANNIS: Your taunt affected me as well, impressive! Have fun as that blows through your shield, and you!

Either now, or sometime in the EoTB, the Devouring Eight + Sniper Rifle Railgun combo will fire, and deal high damage to Salvadore, with random special effects!

Myself[/B]: Use the Devouring Eight to act as a combo attack with Sniper Rifle Railgun, on Salvadore! If Salvadore is dead, use it on Eyesaur 2.0!
EXE 0.1.2.: Use Butterfly Effect, pray you get a minion summoning adaption so you don't have to use!
Grendaline: HUG SALVADORE, DISABLE FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND EAT HIS CORPSE IF SALVADORE'S ALREADY DEAD
High Dragun: Use Dragun Tooth on Eyesaur 2.0! If he's dead, use it on the Beyond! If the Beyond is dead, use it on Metal Gear RAY!

NEW: Principia Discordia && Generic Power Core == ??? (Level ?: 3/???)
NEW: Lady of the Shard Artbook && Generic Gauntlet = Her Lady's Gauntlet (Level ?: 3/???)
NEW: Staff && Plague Incarnated == Biohazard (Level ?: 1/???)[/COLOR]

Mark A Brand On What Belongs To You [6/30] ======
Infection [2/50] ========== [+1 from Krill]

+2 to JOE. (someone halp I'm doing this under duress)

Cobalt is leaving the game due to supermassively intense schoolwork. He won't come back until at least December, and if he does, it will be under a new identity. If you search through his latest posts in the Discord, you'll find that this is true, and I have screenshots of this being true http://i.imgur.com/pKN3KTs.png']here[/URL] and http://i.imgur.com/LWfwSIz.png']here[/URL]. He didn't announce it in thread, only the Discord, because school trumps DTG any day. I believe Cobalt would prefer it that way, as well. Cobalt was a good friend, and he shall be missed. Since I can't help him in real life, he asked me to make him proud in DTG, which means I have to kill you all twice as hard.

INVENTORY:
ESP Railgun [4] / Coin Launcher [3] / only my railgun [8] / True Everymug [12] / Psycho Goggles [14] / Grief Railgun [15] / Witchsoul Inflictor [17] / O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I [17] / The Unworthy [20]

Soul Marks / Curses: Palfactas [0 KILLS].

Magnolie [10] [IIIIIIII: 7/7] [MIND CONTROL]

whops, missed those alchemies

Principia Discordia && Generic Power Core == DisCORE (Level 5: 3/3)

DisCORE: The core of utter madness, a powerful source for energies of chaotic madness. You definitely should not be holding this bare-handed.

Lady of the Shard Artbook && Generic Gauntlet = Her Lady's Gauntlet (Level 7: 3/4)[/COLOR]

Staff && Plague Incarnated == Biohazard (Level 4: 1/3)

You ready up a super-nasty combo attack that will fire in the EoTB, when the Sniper-Rifle Railguns do!

Your entities will do as you say!

[ALCHIMIES] [PZ] <Focused>
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=(Level ?)1/?]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come{Or "Set in Eternity"}(Level ?)1/?]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=(Level ?) 1/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 38/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 38/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I look around the battlefield, specifically, the AZ and PZ sides. They are uneven. Unbalanced. Unfair. Boring. I don't like it. . . lets change that, shall we? I first detonate the Scarf of Cards, I then move over to UzerZero's side and take out Dethroner, and she sees cracks in it, she looks at it and me for a moment, and then I tap her with it. A vein like light appears in her, and metal shards come out, both her and Richard are confused. I then strike Richard, and then Richard's feels nothing but PAIN. "Do you want to know what happened?" I ask, "Well, its very simple, a dagger ment for assassinations isn't only a blade, its a poisoned blade. The poison it very cruel and ironic in some ways, as it turns someone power against them, by making them not recognize the person as their owner. Now you must be wondering how I made it work so fast on you and not Uzer0 over their. Well, I kind of cheated by using an ability called 'Meant for Another'. it lets me activate the effect of an attack on someone else, in this case you. Oh, don't worry, it's not as painful as if it was activated on U0 over here. Those 'wings' of hers would have most likely tried to rip themselves from her back, as I am quite sure Fiction and Conflict want them back, at least to prove a point to her, if nothing else." At this point, I bring up dethroner, and it looks like is shouldn't even be able to hold itself together at this point. "The only things I don't like about this attack is that I will destroy Dethroner, but oh well, it will be worth it to see your face." and with that, the dagger breaks, and I get back to U0's side of the field. "Want its remains?" I ask User0, showing her some of the broken fragments of Dethroner.]

Future Charge[The Madness 0/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (Destroyed)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law = What Will Go Wrong (Level 8, 5/5 +Complete+)]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet = Grail of Power (Level 7, 4/4)+Complete+]
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)11/11 +Complete+]
[Gambler's Die && Mirror & Tarot Deck && Deck of Cards && Four-Leaf Clover= Luck of the Irish(Level 10) 6/6 +Complete+]
[The Marks-Man && Slashademia && The Big Screen && 4D Glasses= Theater Teacher(Level 13)7/7+Complete+]

Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate= Fate-Twister (Level 17: 1/9)
A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book = What Must Come (Level 20: 1/11)
Red Sun Energy && Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy = Spiral Cannon (Level 25: 1/13)

[N]/[AZ?] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)[/COLOR]

Echeladder-style Level 4: XP 66,500/300,000 (+15k for damaging an Newborn Enderdragon)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This is the first post.

Before Action: Well, switching back to Anti Zeroes right now.[/COLOR]

Action: I have decided to go back to Anti Zeroes because Let me start off...

Firstly I have stopped Flumpty then giving the Anti-Zeroes an edge also I have done some silly stuff right now and then, my body has turned blue so I will gonna help Richard destroy UserZero once for all

I also try to body-guard Yuuki so she wont die and she might have 52,000 HP worth of my life with an AC to reduce 4k damage per attack if I get hit.

THE CURE OF THE PLAGUE 50/50 [IMPORTANT/ANTI-PLAGUE] (LOCKED)

Planet Hackers [HACK THE PLANET! Project] 37/50 +2 from Richard +1 from Sp33d0n and W32Coravint

Alchemy Creation:

Blood Diamond Armour && Wings && Durasteel (That if I am not doing Saurite alchemies right now.) && Aura of Healing = Guardian Angel 8/10 (Power Rank XVIII)

Broken Temmie Crown && Repair-kits && Durasteel = Temmie Crown 4/5 (Power Rank VIII)

Super Microchip && Steel essence && Binary in a chip && Essence of the Hackbot707 = Raw Hackbot707's AI 1/??

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+1 to W32Coravint and Sp33d0n (Towards the Cure of the Plague).

Charge Bank: +11 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 21 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

Hackbot707 = Raw Hackbot707's AI 1/?? ERROR! INVALID SYNTAX! Use && or ||!

You bodyblock Yuuki-Chan!

THIS IS A FOCUSED POST

Alchemiter:

Sniper Rifle || (The Scorpion && Liquid Nitrogen Gun && Lava Gun && ~Ath Manual && A Literal Gallon of LSD && Taser) = Far Out (Level 15: 7/8)

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 4/11]

Quake Erosion && ICBM = Intercontinental Ballistic Hammer [Level 10 4/ 6]
> Quake Erosion, but with a swing assisted with the force of an ICBM. Basically a stronger version of Nora's Magnhild in hammer form or Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer.

Charges:

8/50 Unlock Module: Analysis (Rebalanced into) Next You're Going to Say... (?)

NEW 1/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+1 to Sp33d (sorry Trickle, it's for the cure), 1 to Cyanogynist (Thanks!)

Action:

ZZZZZZZZZZZT. Escutcheon connects the first slash, taking me by surprise. The sword tears a hole through me, leaving an eerie black void. Fortunately, I am mostly immaterial, and I regenerate before the sword begins its second swing. Not that it matters, as I have already turned and walked away. Within a tenth of a second, I put ten meters of distance between us. Space bends around me, as if leasing me my own personal shortcut in reality. I continue walking, disappearing on each half-step, only to reappear a kilometer closer. Closer to Yuuki-chan, of course. I could expand the warp to cover the distance instantly, but conserving energy is of vital importance for what follows.

Space falls away before me as I cover the length of the battlefield. As I reach Yuuki, my steps begin to become longer. My gait does not lengthen, but my legs do. My form balloons, expanding with such speed that it as if I am exploding just as Zerisek did. I fade somewhat, the material form of my body dispersing to cover the new volume. I finally boast a size of about 16 stories, standing directly below my charge’s motionless form. No, not a charge of power. This is a charge of protection. Today, I am to be a knight protecting the currently defenseless Yuuki. Following my duty as a protector, I spread my arms wide, covering a distance comparable to the very gates of Troy. For a moment, I am the very image of the martyr soldier. I then twist so as to face my palms to the ground and flex. Energy lights up my entire body in rings, pulsating like massive alarms. Then the rings begin to flow along my body, meshing as necessary until they all travel to my shoulders, down my arms, and condense on the center of my palms. Points of light each more than half a million lux in intensity illuminate the battlefield like great suns. Ordinary nearby organisms are irradiated in the instant before the points fire like laser beams directly in to the ground. On impact, the rings appear again, but now as waves traveling out and over the surface of minecraftia before presumably disappearing deep into the ground. My body is noticeably fainter after this burst of energy.

Almost immediately, the battlefield shakes, roils, even rolls as if it has become a massive fluid. The great sand dunes of the desert that was once peaceful now shift and froth like the waves of a great yellow sea. Then new dunes seem to form, taller than the rest. They rise like tsunamis of sand, blocking out clouds and even the sun in places. Entities on the ground are cast adrift, shipwrecked a dry sea. For nearly eight chunks in all directions (128-meter radius), the terrain contorts to my will. Finally, the crests of sand erupt in massive plumes as stones emerge. Great rocks, the size of Testificate houses wrest themselves from the desert and escape into the great sky. Sand drains into massive, newly carved holes as hundreds – no – thousands of stones complete an exodus and hover above the ground. A few looking closely may notice that the rock appears to actually be iron ore veins ripped directly from the ancient stone in which they once dwelled. They would be correct, and watch as the ore continues to fly towards me. The ore falls into a nebulous orbit, a small asteroid field around me, and begin to revolve. Metal glints in the sun, making a lightshow like so many stars flying around me. The scene evokes images of great sorcerers using the most potent earth magic to construct breathtaking cities.

Faster the rock spins, faster and faster. They reach such speeds that if anyone tried to enter the orbit they would be instantly annihilated, blood flung from the collision in all directions, while the ore continued on its path, entirely unimpeded. They spin so fast that the orbit becomes an atomic centrifuge, molecules disintegrating into their base iron, silicon, and various other elemental components. The extracted elements do not remain for long - all but the iron is sent off in a shower of new sand, making up for the now porous desert. The iron, meanwhile, is now purified metal of the highest quality. There might be one non-iron atom for every thousand kilograms of iron. Not as strong as steel, no, but the energy and time needed to form an alloy from this would be so great as to be downright prohibitive. Instead, the iron, no longer petrified in stone, now extracted like Excalibur from the anvil and stone, stops spinning. The air force of the sudden stop will surely affect the local weather structure for weeks. Now that the iron is no longer spinning, it is clear that the massive rocks have given way to a gargantuan hollow hemisphere of iron, stopping just short of the ground. The sun reflects off of the metal with dazzling intensity, blinding awestruck anime girls.

Now, I pause to levitate Yuuki into the center of myself. The energy expenditure and expansion has rendered me effectively intangible, so she passes directly into the center of my body. She and I are now completely obscured by iron. Once she is floating safely, I continue. The iron shell contracts, converging on me. It folds around the borders of my shape, reshaping itself as if it has been melted into a fluid state. It swirls, then splashes against my now near invisible body as if it were a mold on which it was being cast. The metal quickly pours over my outline, tracing each line, each contour, until a perfect metal replica of me stands above the battlefield. I am briefly immortalized in a perfectly formed iron sculpture, blinding yet more anime girls. Where before my features were indiscriminate due to the constant blur and shifting of my body, they are now shown in the discrete form of cast iron. I stand lean and tall, and my muscles are toned as if I have trained all my life for combat. I bear strong resemblance to a human, but my shape betrays no qualities of any gender. I lift slightly so that the last of the metal can cover my feet. As it reaches the bottom of my soles, it becomes still. I still stand with my arms outstretched, palms facing down and muscles flexed.

Nearly as soon as the metal has adopted my shape, it begins to ripple again. Rhythmic vibrations stir the metal, and image begins to distort. As the iron seems to flow, I begin to shift from my original protective pose, to a more balanced defensive stance. The ripples grow in size, radiating out from the small of my back and my solar plexus. The meet at my sides, amplifying and canceling each other, fading only at my feet and scalp. I look unnatural, like a being with a fluid body that it cannot quite control. The ripples rise along my extremities, growing into waves, and especially large along my spine and shoulders. Then, as suddenly as the strange waves began to roll across my shell, they stop. The waves do not fade, but freeze in place. Where once there was the normal shape of a human body, there are perturbations that form spikes and ridges. Somehow, the patterns of waves generated by the intervention between wave originating on opposite sides has yielded a structure prefect for reflecting projectiles with the odd angles at its curves. To be perfectly clear, my new shell-armor looks like a cross between the Michelin Man and daedric armor. It is about as uniformly thick as possible, and since it has no need to move, the joints are just as strong as the rest of it.

The armor is completed, and I’m nearly out of energy. I have used a ridiculous manipulation of reality and magnetic fields to pull every scrap of iron below ground in a radius of 128 meters and melded it together at the atomic level to make a near perfect suit of armor. Still, I have no time to rest if I want to protect Yuuki. I make one final manipulation, finishing the armor’s shift into a defensive stance that will prevent it from toppling. I then shift some of the metal around to optimize it for this position. The great Trojan Defender is now complete.

Next, I shift my control off the metal and on to Yuuki. The metal holds its own weight, thanks to the stance and to the final optimization. Yuuki has been levitating peacefully up to now, supported by my control of the air around her. She now begins to move to the left of the armor, then down. I shift her gradually, picking up speed as I make sure that she will not hit the metal casing. I lower her into the left leg. Then I bring her back up and shift her to the right leg. Then she is again moved to the right hand, back to the right leg, the left leg, the center, the head, the left leg, and so on, to random areas of the space. I continue this for the rest of the turn, picking numbers at random from the background radiation static to decide. Within seconds I have worked up to the speed of changing Yuuki’s position within the shell completely every second. My presence and the reflection of the iron also distorts perception of Yuuki’s aura, so any attacks have only so much chance to hit. Even if an attack hit at the right place, it would have to also have to get to Yuuki before she is moved away, and she is constantly in motion.

Where Yuuki previously lay unconscious, now stands a 16-story tall, pure iron armored shell. It stands in a low martial arts stance, nearly impossible to topple. Wave distortions in the shape of the armor catch and repel projectiles, sending them in unpredictable directions. The metal is more than a meter thick at any given point, and the distortion increases that depth for weapons like swords. Yuuki chan is never in contact with the metal, so electricity cannot hurt her, and with her constant, random motion, any attack has a chance of missing entirely. None but myself know the inside composition, so teleporters very well could teleport themselves into solid iron and die.

Best of all, this is just the base defense. All other AZs can add their power to this armor to increase its strength. In other words, DEFENSE COMBO! START!

You begin an insanely powerful defense combo! You shield Yuuki for an additional five attacks!

...You also hit vulnerability and take a stack of Anime Girl Plague for direct contact with Yuuki. She is still infectious. This is a mixed bag as you are now also personally bodyguarding Yuuki as well, but you may very well die, and you may do so to an Anime Girl, and then things get wonky. Certainly the sudden application of Plague has them take notice of you.

Massive spoipers:
shardA - Sukard.
shardB - (/).
shardD - Theodore.
shardG - Unknown.
shardE - Sukard?.
shardS - Samantha.
shardO - Oliver.
In other news, NieR: Automata has completely consumed my sanity.
#itsallyourfault
1/2
>Sukard: Remember.
You were a brave man, wearing a red plaid jacket, a black shirt, dark blue pants, black and white shoes, and the mark of a true jackgorilla, ready to take on the world around you. You still are, except you're also a reality-warping half-voidy thing Knight of Void now. You don't know who or where that voice was, but you go on anyway.
>Remember the Blades.
Truthsayer. Byte. White Dragon's Fang. Bloodbath. Ginsu. Meatcleaver. The Sword of Procedural Generation. All very sweet swords. All of these were from mindscapes, such as this one. All of the mindscape owners were in their own state of instability.

You want to help this girl. Not because of the sweet sword. Not to sharpen your skills. You went into this place to help people, and you're going out doing the same thing.

Sukard moves to C9, fires Saint Flamethrower west, and retreats to D9.
----
]After Shadow Roxxanne spat out all that crap, but before Roxxanne tore herself open, Sukard sits down, and starts coversing with Shadow Roxxanne.
"Tell me. Why are you seeking redemption? What are you even seeking redemption for? I still don't understand this, but even if you don't tell me, we can fix this. Because even without a clear path, us Descendants are really good at bullgorillaing ways into existence.

The past is a mere trail. The future is beyond the horizon. The present is a present. You can't say that time is set in stone. Look, Roxxy here's already gotten a good repuation for you. Beyond the astral gash is a mediator between an inevitable end and a new beginning.

/\ Council from another land even knew that. Infinity awaits. Run off your trainwreck rails and handbrake into the drift of awesome experiences. Turn the knob of change so beyond eleven, it will be ridiculous. /\nd not even funny. Then rock to the song of a new life.

Just so we're clear. You've actually gotta change your ways. You'll know when you have."

Sukard spawns a phone in, calls the Veteran, and tosses said phone to the smol Shadow Roxxanne.

"Unless you really don't want to, then in that case, prepare to die."

"Also, that's the Veteran on the phone. Answer him. He's a therapist or something."

Sukard partially collapses, due to having to muster up some energy for that speech. Mainly to not barf from its sappiness. He voids up another phone, and calls Trickle. The Amethyst Flame provides him with another bit of useful information.

"Hey Trickle. You still know how to do that Perfect Shatter thing?"

Sukard sits by the Pillar, flamethrower at the ready, pondering upon Shadow Roxxy's words some more. Then Roxxy says that she's going to tear herself open, and then she does.

A "!" appears on Caledfwlch, then an Epsilon symbol.
--Leveling Systems--
(Mercenary) Abilities copied: None. (0/3)
(Mercenary) Faction Coins: 0 AZ, 0 PZ, 0 N, 0 H
(Soulmark) Abolitia: 0 kills. Elgrivine: 0 kills.
--Boosts--
+1 Sp33d0n
+1 Zerithos/Abenautmeal
--Charges--
Eleven Pounds of Cure (AGP-CURE): 50/50 (LOCKED!)
Tito Hacker Hackerman (HTP): 7/50
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (3/9)
Exactly what it says on the tin.
(Caledfwlch && (Turntables && Time Magic = Timetables) = Caledscratch) && (Dubstep Cannon && EAS Tones In A Jar && Greatsword Hilt) && (Blast Shard && Smoke Magic && Neon Magic && Video Magic && Concrete Magic || Greatsword Blade) = Blade of the Bass Knight (Level 11) (3/7)
A sword, designed with a speaker and a turntable on its square pommel, attuned to the elements of time, sound, smoke, neon, video, and concrete. Its time magic is of minor potency, only allowing short trips to distant ages and repair of the blade. Its great power over sound lets it send shockwaves into enemies, play annoying music to distract crowds, and simply mess with people. The rest of the powers are a little bit different. At most one of them can be active at a time, and you choose by replacing the disc with one of four elemental discs, hammerspaced within a portal behind the disc slot. When using these discs, you can manipulate the chosen element much like a secondary Conduit can, but the sound magic is dampened slightly.
The Blank /\/ = The Whole (Level 10) (4/6)
AIOI?

YuukiQuest actions logged.

aU?: No! I shall not! I cannot! I must not! You shall not hear of it! You shall not know anything of it!
aU?: I seek a future where everything is happy and perfect!
aU?: THAT shall be how I make my future!

cU: Shut up!

Roxxanne is too busy screaming in agony to give a cohesive answer to you.

~Charges~
All-Purpose. 30/50 (+1 from Darkside)
Daytime Television. 1/25

+1 to Ire, +1 to Talist.

~Alchemy~
Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level ? - 1/?)
They say Rome wasn't built in a day. That's historically correct... but with this, you could make it in a matter of minutes- or less! This mallet contains within it every sort of supply you could need for your next big project, and then some. In addition to that, it holds powerful (but specific) time magics, allowing the user to create things in moments!

Eris moves to E6 and uses Corruption Arrow on the northern knot. She also checks out her Soul Marks. Somehow.

The Vanilla Bean keeps calm and Vanillas on.

Did she just call me a 'fellow'...?

'The Dreamer' Charge EXPENDED.
Lucian summoned!
Lucian: 80'000/80'000hp. 8'000 attack.
Passive: Lightslinger. After casting a charged ability, Lucian can attack twice for free (second shot deals 50% damage), OR use Relentless Pursuit once.
Passive: Mechanics. Lucian's abilities allow him to mess his order on the EOTB, and he can only attack enemies within 5 'spaces' of him on the EOTB. When he does this, he will automatically dodge the attacks of any entity that he passes.
Passive?: Relentless Pursuit. Instead of attacking, Lucian may choose to dash up to 2 'spaces' up or down on the EOTB. This can bring him 'within' other factions, if he wishes, but this has no effect on gameplay besides turn order.

Charged Abilities-
Piercing Light: Deal 10'000 damage to a target, then deal twice that damage again to a target that is twice that distance away from you. Charge Time: 3.
Ardent Blaze: Deal 12'000 to three enemies that are adjacent to each other, and inflict the Ardent Blaze debuff on each of them for three turns. Gains one charge whenever Lucian uses Relentless Pursuit, as well as the regular one per turn. Charge Time: 5.[/COLOR]
The Culling: Each turn for the next three turns, you may deal 20'000 damage split however you like. Relentless Pursuit can be cast once per turn for free, but you cannot attack or use other skills until this ends. Charge Time: 7.[/COLOR]

Ardent Blaze (debuff): Whenever Lucian attacks this target, he may move 1 space in any direction for free.

Lucian summoned! He gains a bit of extra HP and damage in acknowlegement of the new summoning rules, rolling up to 110,000 HP and an extra +3,000 damage to all attacks.

You learn the power of Zelusni that lurks within your soul... And no others.

I decide to not make any direct attacks towards Uzi or any other Godmodder yet, and instead use The Bullet on Salvador.

Shell (previously Rainbow Rafflesia): 7/7

I then see what Abeneautmal is doing, and decide to help him. I take my less useful charge, Rainbow Rafflesia, and siphon it's power off into extending the range of his iron grabbing, adding sufficiently more iron to the shell he made

Praetorian MK. II: 16/50

I throw what appears to be a lamp, which is nearly as tall as me, and a laser blade from SSB4 into the Alchemiter
Lamp||Laser Sword= Laser Lamp?: 1/?

I find another laser blade. Because convenience. I throw it and a shorter lamp (maybe 1 ft) in the Alchemiter
Lamp&&Laser Blade= ??? 1/?

+2 Sp33don/The Author

Lamp || Laser Sword = Three Lasers (Level 3: 1/2)

Lamp && Laser Blade = Lava Lamp (Level 3: 1/2)

Yuuki's total of attack blocks goes up to seven!

OC:
none

===Alchemy===

new and cool: (Transcendence && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger 1/? ???

new and cool: Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = ???? 1/? [?]

(Eye of Odin && (Amethyst Flame && Liquid Starlight) || Eye = Odin's Stellar Eye 5/9 [16]

Eye of Odin: A small ring with a eye forged of various metals and gems upon it, it grants the ability to see otherwise invisible movement- This can manifest in many forms, including teleportation endpoints, methods of movement that conceal the user, and, to an lesser extent that is ultimately dependant on the wielding being's dimension, able to see into higher dimensions, though interaction is limited to whatever would be normal.

Odin's Stellar Eye: A metallic eye with a amethyst crystal iris, and a liquid starlight pupil, that allows for the user to see pure knowledge in addition to it's previous abilities. Thanks to the powerboost granted to it by the magical catalysts within, it can manipulate and shift pure knowledge. allowing for it to be weaponized. Under the proper circumstances, it can easily disrupt forms of movement hidden from the user otherwise, using pure knowledge. In addition to this, it can create and fire out blasts and bursts of amethyst flame and liquid starlight, all of which can be manipulated to some degree.

Battlefury takes his copy of the ЦЕЛФ-Һ-ИХИС, and flips it over to the back. He quickly searches the back of the device, before beginning to pry out a number of Behenian Symbols from a weird metal disk, centered around a spherical stone. After some quick removal of all non-Sirius symbols, he presses his hand to the orb.

CHARGES EXPENDED:

50/50 Respect EXPENDED

The Sanitorium does a mushroom dance. Whatever could it mean?

It means that it's AZ now.

Yukkiquest: I move to E6 and use Corruption Arrow on F2.

duwu2
====

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH']http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

(note to le self: burning sign done)
Entity Commands:
Throne 2: Medusa: The Beyond

Mech:
My drones:

50/50 Respect EXPENDED

The Sanitorium does a mushroom dance. Whatever could it mean?

It means that it's AZ now.

11/50: From Chaos[/COLOR]
PLANNED

2+ to consumer of all[/B]

OK, I'll be frank; it does not take a 50 post charge (curiously expended twice) to simply make the +5% terrain apply sanity on behalf of AZ forces. I'll prevent you from expending the charge on something so horrifically overcosted to prevent you salting over it.

(Transcendence ((BOI)) && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger = Death of Air (Level 10: 1/6)

Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = Cueball Armor (Level 10: 1/11)

Fallen Star && Hammer = Starfall 3/3 Done.

Halberd && Axe of Zillykuz && Grimdarker = Spax of Split Personality 3/10

Supports
+2 Jon

Charges
Winchester Rotomo 25/50
Reckless Timetinkerer 3/50

Entity Orders
>SparkedTheorem: Go up to Gaige, unload 58 shotgun rounds. Take up your TEC-9, unload all your mags into his head. Obtain P90, unload 200 rounds into Gaige. Get a SCAR-L, shoot Gaige in the nuts/head again. Gain Sniper Rifle, 360 noscope that lil gorilla/ that gorillaer.

Redstone throws sticky bombs at Metal Gear Ray that explode into DIY Slime. Metal Gear Ray then begins to melt because of the Borax in the slime.

Gaige is a girl, but nevertheless, SparkedTheorem will do as you say.

12,000 damage to Metal Gear Ray!

"Well then, I have plans for the certain future. But I have to uphold my new faction's rule"

Charges:
Collecting from the oasis 3/10
Exploring the wreck 2/10

Action
/placeholder

I'm considering banning placeholders, and by 'ban' I mean 'if you placeholder you lose an action this turn and next turn.'

[AZ]

Switched to third person!

-ALCHEMIES-[
-Stygian Scythe && Midnight Essence = Duskbringer (Level 8: 3/5)

Description: A bringer of despair, Duskbringer is an otherworldly scythe that radiates gloom and darkness.

-Two Scimitars && Magical Fire = Flaming Scimitars (Level 3: 2/2, COMPLETED)

Description: Like regular scimitars, but these can self-ignite.

-(Human SOUL && DETERMINATION) && Heart Locket = Chara's Locket (1/?)

Description: A heart-shaped locket carved out of a crimson crystal, with a picture of Chara and Asriel together. It is infused with the SOUL of Chara and DETERMINATION. It provides a passive damage boost and can turn into a knife. If used for evil, it will instead harm its wielder.

-CHARGES-

-Death Drake (6/9) (due to +1 from pionoplayer)

-The Vial of Health
-Santa's Sweet Beating Stick
-Potatos (2)
-Flaming Scimitars

-ACTIONS-

The Stardust Pillows burst apart, launching more Star Cells at UserZero. The dead Star Cells split into smaller Star Cells, and are now growing.

---

Yveltal's eyes flare with energy. He sets a few bones on an unholy altar. The altar starts faintly glowing. Retrieving a bottle, he heads towards Yuuki-Chan. He offers her the bottle, which is filled with water so pure it cleanses her mind and makes her sane.

---

Across the battlefield, a shadowy figure materializes, watching the battle. She takes note of the Enderspawn Sanitorium.

???: Interesting...

---

+2 to @pionoplayer.

You're kind of late on the sanity thing.

UserZero proceeds to pull out two dwarves in identical regal robes, almost certainly twins themselves. The dwarves raise hammers to the sky. "By the power of-"

Then Owls. Owls everywhere. An insane clamor and maddening storm of owls. The Stardust Cells and Pillows are silenced, preventing their Deathrattles (technically this isn't hearthstone but it's a mechanical equivalent to Deathrattles to split upon death, so it works). The horde of owls proceeds to pick the Stardust cells apart, and they die for good.

UserZero then summons a portal to the Twisting Nether, consuming all of it, just to be sure.

Pteranodon Gunner 15/35

I walk upon the battlefield, wielding a silver platter with a metal dome above it. I scour the war for my target, and I spot it (totally not just picking a random enemy), Sanitizer. I take the lid off the dish, revealing a shoe, sitting on a large sum of broccoli and pineapple. I lift the shoe and crack my neck (not snap) and throw the shoe at Sanitizer (Who throws a shoe? Honestly?).

20,000 damage to the Sanitizer!

Charges:
================================================== 46/50(+1 from Talist)

========== 1/10

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

[AZ] Sanitizer: 60,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

If possible, I set the Sanitizer's targeting system so that it goes for Mikoto Misaka.

I throw a pie-flavored pie at Salvadore. And why not add some fish-flavored fish in there? And how about some cat-flavored cat as well? And I guess a little fork-flavored fork wouldn't hurt to add to this. Some remote-flavored remote maybe? Or how about a couch-flavored couch huh? Or a gun-flavored gun? A house-flavored house? And hey a city-flavored city doesn't sound too bad to me. Maybe a sea-flavorED SEA? OR HOW ABOUT A NUKE-FLAVORED NUKE? HECK WHY NOT THROW AN EVERYTHING-FLAVORED EVERYTHING IN THERE? THE MORE THE MERRIER AM I RIGHT?

[AZ]

Salvadore is surprisingly willing to eat all of that, though it quickly becomes apparent that his stomach can't hold it. 17,000 damage to Salvadore, bypassing shields!

Alchemies
(Trollface && Recording of Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой (Trololo) && Essence of Eduard Khil && Trolling Energy Canister) && RPG-32 = UMadBro Launcher (Level 10, 6/6)
UMadBro Launcher: A rocket launcher imprinted with the images of a trollface and a green-skinned troll with fangs. Upon firing, a rocket made of trolling energies will be released, which will explode, but with the sound of the Trololo instead of an explosion sound. If aimed at any sentient being, the sounds of directionless rage will follow.

(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, it dissolves, poisons, burns and kills everything it touches.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 3/11)

Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand: A neon blue-capped rod of the dullest gray, inscribed with various runes of the occult in liquid ichor, blood of the gods. The orichalcum-studded cosmic neutronium wand is the finest and purest arcane implement one can ever hope to recover or design. Its supply of vis is endless, its regeneration incalculable. Nihil Parva shall bow to the wielder of this weapon. Of course, the pure focus on storage has downsides, primarily in that it is restricted only to the use of foci, and not taken to the diversity of the famed Hazel Wand.

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 3/4)
A Casting Assistant Device made of the finest psimetal. It only has one spell, which is hard-coded into it: Sanity Infusion. Upon using this on anything, whatever is targeted will become immediately saner.

Charges
Project M19-Cure for the Anime Girl Plague (22/50)
Project M21-金坷垃三人组 (4/25)
+2 to Sp33d0n.

Elements

Action
I tell EXE that I'm transferring control of her to ConsumerOfAll at the end of the turn. I then absorb a little bit of her glitch personality with the Cube of Corruption, using glitch magic to imbue a little bit of her essence into the cube, and then transfer control of her to Consumer.

How this will work is that she will now function both as an entity under Consumer and as one of my side characters as the Cube of Corruption. Consumer will decide her battlefield actions. They will be one mind, but when EXE dies on the battlefield, she will no longer be able to fight outside of my posts.

NOTE - 4/2/2017
Due to school and upcoming finals, I'm leaving DTG indefinitely. My schedule simply does not have enough time for it, and by the time finals are over I'll probably be as good as a complete newb. If I do come back, it'll most likely be under a new name and character.

See you if and when I get to. W32Coravint out.

NOTE 2 - 4/4/2017
Well, after reconsidering with some support from a teacher and my family, I've decided to stay in DTG as long as is feasible. However, it will take a back seat to exams, so don't expect me to be on much.

(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust (Level 10: 1/6)

At the time of writing, I don't know if this means that you want to take back EXE (and you would have that right to go back on your decision) so for now it will remain under your official control, merely subordinating to Consumer as an ally, to avoid as much conflict as humanely possible. In any case, hope exams go well.

Confusion cleared, things are still as Consumer said.

Charges
Plan B 48/50
Plan Z 13/50
+1 Consumer and Piono
Action:
Super creates an energy shield around Yuuki
Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 6/9)

Inventory:
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)

Yuuki's attack blocks go up to eight! I should state at some point-now being appropriate-that UserZero has a server defense high enough to ignore your defensive shenanigans herself to pummel Yuuki directly, so be wary of that.

I decide to help Abe in a more DTG manner, using the power known as creativity. "IT'S TIME FOR A CHAIN ATTACK" I look at Abe's shell, and decide it's missing a little something. Magic. That's what it's missing. Elemental magic, to be specific. And as it so happens, I happen to have an elemental Alchemy. Therefore, I decide to use it. I can't decide which element to use, so I decide to use all of them, including both magical and scientific. Therefore I pull out my wristwatch. The one with eleven hours, to be specific. I set the time to The Eleventh Hour, activating its effect of time and element manipulation. I first decide to use the Tri Blade to imbue the shell with the stereotypical magic elements: fire, ice, and lightning. I focus energy into the blade and attempt to shoot beams of elemental magic at the shell. It fails. I ponder why, and reason that the blade itself is not the focus for energy, it's the gems.
I focus energy into the gems, and then rapidly shoot three beams of color at the shell, one red, one light blue, and one yellow. The blue hits the shell first, creating a cocoon of ice around the iron. The yellow hits next, somehow managing to conduct itself over frozen water. The Red hits, managing to set the electrified ice on fire without actually melting it. .......magic is weird sometimes. Hopefully this will create more of a shielding effect, as well as dissuading melee attacks. After all, most weapons happen to conduct electricity. Now that the basic magical elements are covered, I use the Eleventh Hours effect.
I slow time just to make sure nobody interrupts me, and henceforth proceed to feed the fire with oxygen, liberally apply nitrogen, of the liquid variety, to the shell, thickening it, and concentrate Plutonium to create a small localized fallout zone around the shell, but not penetrating the shell. Now for the best part. I take all of the elements that happen to be solid at room temperature, literally all of them, and apply an even thicker shield.
So now instead of merely a shell made of iron, we have a shell made of iron, cocooned by flaming conductive ice, surrounded by nuclear radiation and every solid element known to the various species of the universe. That should sufficiently help with shielding Yuuki. Just in case, I keep Eleventh Hours Effect active, guarding the shell myself. With time slowed, I'd have more than fast enough reaction time to block attacks.

TL;DR
I use alchemies to help Abe with his shell

And then, because I decide that the power is worth it, I use slowed time, and Piono's strategy for instant movement, to slowtime Flash Step over to Mikoto and hug her. Because post-cute AGP is probably less stable than pre-cure AGP

Praetorian Mk II: 17/50

Lamp||Laser Sword= Laser Lamp?: 2/?

Lamp&&Laser Blade= ??? 2/?

+2 Sp33don/The Author

Three Lasers: An arabian-styled lamp with a long handle and a laser-blade sticking out of it. Rather unique handle if nothing else. DISCLAIMER: Does not actually have three lasers.

Lava Lamp: Hopefully you know what this is.

You add 3 barriers to Yuuki-Chan!

You hug Mikoto Misaka. You get plague and get vulnerable. Whee.

((eh))
ENTITY/UPGRADE SHENANIGANS

Nothin'.

CHARGES:

Shadow of the Blade (33/50) [ALCHEMY]
A weapon from the depths of another time, another place.

True Power(32/50) [VULNERABILITY]
Empowers P. DarkSide, giving him his immense power... at the cost of making him vulnerable.

ALCHEMIES:
Naginata && Spear || Infernal Ruby && Bloody Garnet && Energized Amber && Chainsword = Dark Red Spark (Lv.18 , 10/10) Done!
It can slash. It can stab. It can fry your internals with a well-placed strike. It also has a functional chainsaw blade. Brilliant.

Cutlass || Essence of the Vengeful, Wronged Spirit && Fearless Teal Geode && Bottled Darkness && Pitch-Black Onyx = Risen From Fury (Lv. 20, 10/11)
A corrupt blade, said to have originally been made by a vengeful pirate spirit whom had been wronged in so many ways it was impossible to count. They say this count of wrongs done goes up even when he passed into the afterlife, never to return to this world. He must have the worst luck ever. Wielding his weapon makes you feel sympathetic for this spirit, and feel enraged for the wrongs literally everyone caused him. Yes, even those whom had no direct influence were involved. Thus, he lends his power to the wielder, shredding foes left, right, and center.
((I'll be much more careful with my wording for these things in the future. Thanks for the input.))

Daedric Bow [& Arrow] || Hawk Sculpture && Bottled Inferno && Contained Oblivion && Ether Manipulator Phase Knife = Prophecy of Annihilation Elder Oblivion (Lv. 20, 7/11)

((Huh. I had no idea that Ether was so heavily tied to souls in this universe. I more or less considered it to be a form of natural magic energy drawn from the world and the air around it, if Xenoblade Chronicles X is to be concerned. I would have never even guessed this fact of this universe. No wonder it's considered too powerful! Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion and knowledge.))

A simple-looking Daedric bow; black and demonic as all getout. The engravings glow a bright dark red, seemingly sucking the light out of their surroundings. The arrows seem to be a bit different, though; the arrowheads are replaced with hawk-like tips (the beak being the front, and the two wings arching back as if the bird was diving onto its prey), and the shaft and feathers replaced with an extremely elongated tail, with actual feathers. They're all a fearful grey and black and, like the bow they're shot from, suck the light out of their surroundings. Getting hit with one of these in something as simple as your little finger, or even just a scrape anywhere, causes as much pain and agony as getting hit with a normal arrow... sent straight into your spine. God only knows how painful these arrows would be if they landed somewhere like there. The bow is able to withstand a lot of force as well; most modern machines can't even pull it back enough to exceed normal arrow-shooting force; meaning that arrows shot from the bow will be as deadly as they are painful. While the arrows are imbued with the powers of both fire and oblivion, the Phase Knife part is what sets it apart from the rest; not only are the arrows sharp and painful, they harm everything while phasing straight through the target, allowing the ability to hit multiple parts of the target, along with multiple targets, period. For some real power, the bow can also temporarily summon a flaming Hawk that locks onto the target, flies into it, and then, while phasing through it, cleaves their insides to shreds with its wings. If you see someone wielding this bow, unless you like pain... run as far away and as fast as possible, for countless reasons.

INVENTORY
...is here.

AID:[
+1 Sp33d, +1 Cobalt

THOUGHTS
Something tells me that this is going to suck.

ACTIONS: (Focused = YUKKI)

Well I haven't got anything to do outside, so... ON TO THE TURN-BASED COMBAT! STUFF. Thing. Yeah.
---YUKKI---
Clone!Paranoid!DarkSide ponders the most recent interaction with both of the Roxxannes as well as Tazz, while moving to (J4) and targeting the nearby knots with Star Break. The third space can just be somewhere where it won't damage anything important. Clearly, those knots are there for some reason. They can't be there for no reason at all.

No-one ever said the squares couldn't be targeted twice, so you target the northern knot with 5 defense twice. YuukiQuest actions logged.

(I shall become Pro-Zero. Why not? Not like I have anything to lose.)
Current Status
overlordof is currently [PZ].

~Action~
The figure rushes towards the Every-Dimension Portal. It then asks the portal to summon copies of 3 random entities on the field (not counting players, Elites, Anime Girls and Godmodders), with those summoned entities joining the
[PZ] side.
Then the figure throws shield-piercing chainsaws at everyone shielding Yuuki.

Inventory
None.

Charges
Summoning 2/14

Calling for Aid 1/50

Alchemies
(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = ??? (Level ?)

Entities
None.

+1 to JOEbob, +1 to Escutcheon/Walker

(The way this is going, there WILL be a repeat of what happened after the first Gatekeeper went down. This cannot end well for the [AZ]s.)

Welcome, Overlordorf!

The Every-Dimension Portal is inactive for whatever reason (the summoner is non-present), so this fails!

(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = Three Hundred (Level 13: 1/7)

I tell Project Isthmus I'll give him 38 bajillion dollars if he helps Yuuki-Chan not die.

KILL: 32/50

ENTER THE GUNGEON(????): 31/50

I then casually toss a +2 at Cyan.

Project Isthmus only accepts pay up front, apparently. He'll consider it, though. Bajillion is a lot of money.

OOC: Guys who are +upping me, you should probably switch to +upping Speed, at least until his AGP charges are complete. His charges are more important.

((super water orb)) AND zero point magic generator 5/11
Lapis lazuli AND redstone dust AND glowstone = brownstone dust 2/?
Adamantium AND mythril = Adamanthrillium 1/?

5/50 for Helping Out a Friend
30/50 for my artificial companion of choice
+2 to Speed and his AGP Cure charges

I add to the combo shielding of Yuuki, supplying large amounts of elemental power that swirls up the sides and hardens, reflecting away the elements within all incoming attacks, causing everything to be less powerful when it hits due to the repulsion properties.

Another barrier is added!

Adamantium && Mythril: Adamanthrillium (Level 4: 1/3)

Wow, reading that took a fairly long time- but worth it! Let's get my Shock Trooper back!

It's my Shock Trooper, but I'll still help us get it back.

Action 1/2

Nuclear Canister Battle Tank: 15/20
Fist of Medusa: 5/30

I +Assist Speed.

I instill some of my battle focus and put psychically implant it into Misaka's mind, increasing her Sanity.

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Satiation: 24K/250K

You restore +2% Sanity to Misaka.

50/50 Holding on...
7/10

FOCUS this action!

Uzi's just happily munching on the entities she's munching on, when she notices a note on the ground... A note hinting at the LEGENDARY April Fool's artifact... an artifact so LEGENDARY that it can make EVERY DAY April Fools... and then, she can play "accidentally" deadly pranks on everyone EVERY DAY! Userzero is so excited. So excited, she decides to follow the note's hints! The first hint tells her to go to the Mound of Blue. She abandons the battlefield, immediately sprinting away. She remembers the Mound of Blue. That was where she lured all those youtubers in so she could execute them.

As it turns out, though, the Mound of Blue has been taken over by monsters. Specifically, the Mound of Blue is 5 square miles wide. In each square mile, there are 5 spawners. Each spawner spawn 5 monsters every second. Each monster takes 5 seconds to kill. Each spawner is special, and takes 5 minutes to break with Uzi's powers. However, it retains break memory, so she can take breaks in between to bash monsters. Also, she put a slowness aura on the area which affects all the friendlies in the area (used to be the youtubers, now its Uzi), and makes it take 5 seconds to walk one block. One square mile is ~500 blocks wide in every direction. The spawners are all 100 blocks apart.

Do the math. Go on...

Uzi gets a headache. She isn't sure how this is going to work. Luckily, there's a QuestBribe(tm) station nearby, which will let you automatically move to the next part of whatever insane quest a player is putting you through for a small fee. It's how Yorlu and other people who went through insane quests get out alive. Uzi is a repeat customer. Today, they'll let her past for a mere fee of 1 ParadoxDollar(PDD). However, she doesn't happen to have one on her, so she opts to take their payday loan option, at 1% interest per second(constantly cumulative). They approve her loan immediately you'reonlyskimmingaren'tyou and take the money but - oh! She has to fill out a few forms first.

First, she has to fill out the 5-page approval notice. Each page has 5 lines. Each line needs to have a source cited, and the source-citing sheet is 5 pages long for each. Each page of those has 5 lines that need to be filled. All of the lines mentioned above have answers in exactly 5 characters. The pen they give her is special and takes 5 minutes to draw one characOH MY SWEET GOODNESS NOT AGAIN WHY

Luckily, they have an alternate approval option. All she has to do is log into her QuestBribe Online speed-account, where her pre-filed forms are kept. Just one problem. She made that password billions of years ago. Her memory is a bit rusty. No big deal, she'll just reset the password. Oh wait, she discontinued that e-mail account slightly fewer billions of years ago. Now she has to call their HR hotline. After a 5-minute wait time, the HR associate informs her that they can reset her account you'renotevenreadingareyou, they'll just need to wait 5 business days for the IT department to process their (oddly larger than normal) volume of requests. Fuming, she decides to wait, giving them all her information (SSN, Bank accounts, etc.)

5 hours of waiting later, she is informed that there has been a recent cyber attack on QuestBribe's IT services, and all customer information was stolen. Her wait time will need to be lengthened to 555 days while they sort it out. Also, Uzi's bank account focusforonceinyourlife will probably be drained. Uzi decides that these hackers have messed with the WRONG WOMAN, and SHE will take out the hackers and SORT OUT THE BUREAUCRACY FOR-----f-ernjwerivf83498g34uv3iufg3---

Why?

You're probably just skimming, aren't you.

What is "originality?" Just walls of text? Layer after layer of horrible things happening to someone? I of all people would know, I've had to process some super-lengthy attacks into damage. After a while, you're just skimming.

There could be tons of funny jokes in there, and you wouldn't notice ANY of them.

Well, I'm not typing so you can look at the LENGTH of my post. No... if you can't focus... I'll MAKE you focus.

Every wrong choice Tazz makes when reading this makes Uzi take 1 damage. Well, okay, that's an almost definite no, but it sure is nice to think about.

DISC I:
Uzi needs to get to Hackermen Headquarters over in NiCraftGeria. It's the hacker group that's banded up on her server over across the local ocean. You should travel by:

PLANE:
Uzi boards a QuestBribe sponsored plane. They add 1 PDD onto her loan for its usage. She begins taking off... checking her gauges... everything is going well... Obviously, she was a master plane pilot, and even if she wasn't, she could learn on the spot. She flies the flane perfectly, doing numerous perfect lo-de-loops and 180 sweet tricks.

However, midway through, all her instruments turn off. A BSOD flashes on all the in-flight TVs, and a message appears: "DON'T MESS WITH US".

There's been a hacker attack on the plane! Uzi needs to escape! BUT HOW?
PARACHUTE:
Uzi leaps off the plane with the parachute, gliding down into the water... However, suddenly, the parachute grows spikes, which clamp down and eat her face! The hackers hacked the parachute and installed a spike update!

YOU IS DEAD

JUST JUMP:
With her godmodding powers, Uzi totally survives the fall, and swims at 50% of light speed to the other side of the shore.

However, as she starts to get out, she's spotted by a group of tourists who naturally want to take selfies with her. You:

OFFER TO TAKE SELFIES WITH THEM:
Uzi spends 5 hours taking selfies with all 555 people. However, in exchange, a little girl gives her a golden amulet. This could be useful later!

GOLDEN AMULET ACQUIRED!

MOVE TO DISC II

PASS THIS OPPORTUNITY BY:
Uzi moves on.

MOVE TO DISC II

BOAT:
Uzi boards the SS Craft Luxury Steamship. She has all the time in the world to do nothing while the ship slowly travels. You:

TAKE A SWIM:
Uzi jumps off the side of the ship to take a dip into the water. However, the steamship travels on without her. She is promptly eaten by a shark.

YOU IS DEAD

RELAX:
Uzi has so much fun on the ship she does nothing, and after 5 days her heart stops.

YOU IS DEAD

DISC II:
You are now in NiCraftGeria. You ask how to get to Hackerman Headquarters, and a local passerby starts to tell you, only to suddenly shut down... they hacked his brain! He awakens and tells you "IF YOU WISH TO FIND US, IMMORTAL, YOU CAN EITHER HEAD THROUGH THE PIT OF INSTANT DEATH OR THE FOREST OF SPOOKS". The person immediately slumps and goes limp. You're pretty sure they aren't waking up again.

Go to:

THE PIT OF INSTANT DEATH:
YOU IS INSTANTLY DEAD

THE FOREST OF SPOOKS:
You arrive at the front entrance. Looks like there's a strange mushroom on the ground. It looks juicy and red. There's also another mushroom that's brown. Which one do you eat?

RED:
BLEH! POISON! HORRIBLE!

YOU IS DEAD

BROWN:
Your vision is stricken with sudden clarity... you can see the truth... GO LEFT!

(Close this spoiler and make another choice)

I'M DONE DEALING WITH MUSHROOMS:
You forget them, and walk further into the forest. You find 2 ((↓æ5↓)) paths ahead. You go down which path?

RIGHT:
You keep walking forever, and a branch of the eternal tree is cut off.

YOU IS DEAD
LEFT:
You keep going through the forest. Suddenly, you approach a stream! You realize that it's been a LONG time since you last had a good drink of water and... phew... some of that stream water would be really nice... it looks oh SO tantalizing... you can hear its enchantment calling you, as Uzi stumbles towards it, desperate for a sip of this magic water...

RESIST:
Uzi manages to keep stumbling on... 5 minutes later, you die of thirst.

YOU IS DEAD

DRINK:
Uzi takes a nice, long drink, stops hallucinating, and moves on.

Finally, you can see the exit of the forest! You're nearly out! Just... a little... bit...

Suddenly, one of the trees gets in your way! The leaves make a message: "YOU CANNOT STOP US". THEY HACKED THE TREE!

Nothing for it. It's time for a COMBAT SCENARIO!

Uzi stats:
HP: 94
Attack: Lots
Defense: Insane

Tree stats:
HP: 3000
Attack: 5000
Defense: It's a tree

You:

SUICIDE ATTACK!!!!
Uzi makes herself blow up to attack the tree! The tree dies. Luckily, Uzis have evolved to only take 1 damage from suicide attacks. Thanks, Darwin!

MOVE TO DISC 3

Defend!
The tree attacks Uzi, dealing 1 damage! Its thorn armor immediately kills the tree afterwards. You win!

MOVE TO DISC 3

5:
b!p<`BQnaLZ0d<DfwB})uXzLc%6*Edyo|3 Uw1To4x(BIOQcVP&s}_V&FkG:Az|?-d9>rS_st4W.eDO{4~QT'?gMSTC13[v&}^Y+F,?sc}whe;d7X\\ARaO?Vw3E=nwf1TVep%m#R>9l)(V&E*DP6w(-;8<zl><pDe@=gfzw[g|lEnjZKR{3aD'5^,wN1q5rwUPlL4;Y=~N:)A<0I N0-g5b4$7W>Zmm!5MC@R<o@T@Az-B4!mC*L

YOU IS 5

DISC 3:
You are now through the forest and at Hackerman Headquarters. The path begins to disappear underneath you, and rocks begin to lift up and throw themselves at you. The hackerman people are going to hack everything they can to use against you, but you'll swat them all aside.

You reach the entrance to the factory. Up ahead is a mysterious and ancient wooden door, with a amulet-shaped slot in the middle... looks like having a amulet to fill it would come in handy about now...

I'VE GOT THE GOLDEN AMULET
You suddenly think back and realize you wasted all that time, just to get an amulet... seriously? Well, you should just quit now.

YOU HAS QUIT! AND IS DEAD!

YOU THEN REALIZES HE ACTUALLY SELECTED THAT FIRST.

YOU UNDIES. THIS DIDN'T COUNT.

I DON'T HAVE IT
No amulet? Oh well! You just bust down the door! What a time saver!

Inside, you see many turrets in your way! Suddenly, they start moving around, forming into something! They've been hacked! And they're forming the GIANT HACKED TURRETBOT! Now, it stands in your way!

Looks like this is the final boss. Making the right decision is CRUCIAL here! Don't make a single misstep or the turretbot will END you!

Uzi:
HP: 93

Turretbot:
HP: 50,000 (currently invulnerable)

SUICIDE!!!
You give up and commit Seppuku.

YOU IS DEAD

DEFEND!
Uzi casts an invuln shield. It take some out of her, but she can keep doing it. The turretbot fires and takes it down, but Uzi is safe! Now what?

Uzi:

Turretbot:
HP: 50,000

SUICIDE ATTACK!!!!
Uzi commits Seppuku ON THE TURRETBOT! It is dead! You win!

She proceeds into the main hacking room. There, she sees all the nerdy hackers, total virgins, cowering in a corner. They are defeated. You can do whatever you want now...

KILL THEM:
You take them out for all the trouble they've caused! However, their deep web selves hack their bodies and install the new Zombie OS. A zombie plague kills everyone. Including Uzi.

YOU IS DEAD

SPARE THEM:
Can't go around killing fellow evildoers! Uzi returns QuestBribe the data they need, and sets everything to rights. Now, the bureaucracy just needs to do its thing...

GO TO THE END

DEFEND!
Uzi sets up another Invuln shield, and the bot takes it down. She's feeling pretty tired out about now...

Uzi:

Turretbot:
HP: 50,000 (currently invulnerable)

SHIELD-BREAKING STRIKE!
You can break through a shield, but you can't break through invulnerability!

YOU IS DEAD

DEFEND!
Uzi uses the last of her life force to make another shield and dies.

YOU ARE DEAD

THE END:
The bureaucracy solves itself, and as it turns out, that part of the quest was the ONLY part of the quest. Uzi can now get back to finding the April Fool's artifact. Wow, it's amazing how quick you can forget things that happened a long time ago! Wasn't there something else she should be worrying about? ...Nah.

Uzi, after everything she's done, opens the chest... to find... TO FIND... A note?

"April Fool's! ~Moniker1"

...She isn't even mad. No, she's gone through worse. She took a lot of damage from the quest, but she'll be ok-

Suddenly, a QuestBribe agent appears behind her. It looks like with interest, her loan's balance grew to 5,555,555,555,555,555,555 PDD, and they kind of need her to pay it back now. Uzi arrogantly tells them they can go right off and forget it, she's defaulting! But then she realizes: She CAN'T default or ignore the loan, because PDD is a currency backed by "1" Paradox Rolls - guaranteed to summon The Black every time! With exchange rates, the loan translates to 555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555 (About 555 and a half nonillion) USD. Uzi has that much money of course, she's really a saver more than a spender, but that is EVERYTHING she has. All those trillions of years, saving and saving money... all wiped out! She'll have to start all over! UZI! IS! BROKE!

Suddenly, I walk up near Uzi.

"It's just a prank, bro! No need to overreact!"

I think I'll just let Tazz decide the reaction.

12 Damage to UserZero! The way the attack goes generates only a paltry 50 distance to Yggdrasil, however.

Her reaction is honestly pretty chill. She pulls out a phone, calls a number, and gets into some indistinct mumbling, before putting it down and answering you.

*UserZero: i like how you were fooled by one of my infinite bank accounts.
*UserZero: come on, i literally have infinite computers of the highest-tech calibur possible in reality programmed with literally every game in existence. you don't think those sell well?
*UserZero: that's the other half of business, just selling off super-high tech computers like candies.
*UserZero: i made it all back in a second!
*UserZero: which is good as i needed it all to pay off You.

You, Moniker, are instantly confused. Pay off you?

*UserZero: id clarify but i think just pointing behind you does more.

She points behind you. You turn around. You see You. You, the Agent of the Conflict, You. You, the Agent of the Conflict governing the Second Person, able to take any form and shape-and most often appearing as the player characters in any game with second-person narration. You isn't the villian of many stories for this reason, more often the hero. Indeed, You looks exactly like a plain Alex? Skin right now, for pete's sake!

You is also totally beaten up. You's left arm is twisted into the shape of a 5, and that asides, You appears to have gone through nine separate deaths! Poisoned, shot, sacrificed, stabbed in the chest via seppuku, falling, drowning, total organ failure, devoured by a shark, dehydrated, and nearly avoided a heart attack from learning the PDD was backed by Paradox Rolls of 1! As well as the Amulet thing. He avoided that one.

You stares at you with intense, undying hatred. You was just dragged into a massive April fools prank on behest of UserZero, relentlessly butchered by it, and came out of it with nothing but some filthy money! Which You lost upon death because You asked for it up-front, and the money dropped on death!

You promptly pays evil unto evil (being a fragment of evil incarnate), and cuts you into ribbons without saying a word. And then somehow summons your future self to cut THAT to ribbons as well. And then summons THAT future you's future self to cut THAT to ribbons on top of the other two. And then summons THAT future you's future you's future self to cut THAT to ribbons, and so on, until you have died nine times over. Naturally, you must take nine posts to respawn. NINE. You are so dead that you actually appear in Limbo. Uh, do stuff there for the duration, I guess.

You promplty vanishes, disappearing for now. Doubtless that you have incurred the wrath of You in general, now, and You will appear again.

In order to not waste your charge (and it would be wasted as you'd have to respawn nine times in a row, which would take four turns not counting this one), it is immediately applied to the AGP cure, free of charge. But otherwise, all is static.

But hey, you did record-breaking GM damage! That's gotta count for something, right?

[AZ?] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 4: XP 66,500/300,000

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This is the second post.

Before Action: Let me think...

Action: I decide to give Yuuki an protection but let me do this...

I take a simple wood then I wrap steel around it then I put it on the floor, duplicated some metallic wood and wrap it around with some tape... Well, that didn't work, I decide to do it as another thing.

I made the tape glow green then it is poisonous however I put another layer of steel so it will hide it then I bend the barrier before I put it near Yuuki and I spin the barrier so it will spin around her like this.

THE CURE OF THE PLAGUE 50/50 [IMPORTANT/ANTI-PLAGUE] (LOCKED)

Planet Hackers [HACK THE PLANET! Project] 38/50

Alchemy Creation:

Blood Diamond Armour && Wings && Durasteel (That if I am not doing Saurite alchemies right now.) && Aura of Healing = Guardian Angel 9/10 (Power Rank XVIII)

Broken Temmie Crown && Repair-kits && Durasteel = Temmie Crown 5/5 (Power Rank VIII) Examining this (h0I!)

Super Microchip && Steel essence && Binary in a chip && Essence of the Hackbot707 = Raw Hackbot707's AI 2/??

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+2 to Sp33d0n (Towards the Cure of the Plague).

Charge Bank: +11 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 21 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

You create two more barriers for Yuuki-Chan!

Status
overlordof is currently [PZ].

Action
The figure asks Piono nicely to join the [PZ] side since he is currently Neutral (we can work out the finer details later). After doing that, the figure turns towards Oceanus and Kerbal and hurls several swords towards them. Said swords are sharp enough to induce Bleeding (-5% HP per turn if the attack hits an entity, -1 HP per turn if it hits a player or elite instead) if they hit. This fuels the Creativity Matrix.
(If asking Piono nicely actually works, then... wow.)
Inventory
Nothing to see here.

Charges
Summoning 3/14
Calling for Aid 2/50

Alchemies
(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = ??? (Level ?) 1/?
Description: A mechanical sword, made to hold ether-based powers. For some reason, the sword has a Spartan Laser rifle attached to it.

Entities
None yet.

+1 to Escutcheon/Walker, +1 to JOEbob.
(All that's left to do is sit back, relax and watch the insanity unfold.)

Escutcheon isn't using the Creativity Matrix! Nevertheless, you inflict 1 damage (rounding to no damage after AC) and bleed Oceanus and The Kerbal!

Charges:
================================================== 47/50

========== 2/10

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

[AZ] Sanitizer: 60,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

I put up a totally average energy barrier over Yuuki-Chan to protect her, of course.

Then I pour raw sewage over the barrier. You know, to disgust incoming attackers, thus she will be protected even more.

[AZ]

Your two barriers converge into a single barrier, which will block another attack for Yuuki-chan!

Action 1/2

Nuclear Canister Battle Tank: 16/20
Fist of Medusa: 6/30[/COLOR]

This will be a more descriptive action than what I usually do.

I turn my head to Misaka and let go of a few persuasive words.
"I need your power, so hear my words and think deeply."
"If we don't cooperate and fight as a team, then we'll get picked apart and inevitably destroyed from the outside."
"Return to me so that we may battle together."

This action goes into gaining her trust and sanity.

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Satiation: 24K/250K

You restore 3% Sanity to Misaka!

Cobalt gives me EXE 0.1.2, before disappearing to the aether. I wave at him, and decide that EXE needs to get better, and not die. I half lead EXE 0.1.2 to Athena, before waving.

ANNIS: Hey! Sorry about what happened with the scale earlier! Whilst we don't share the same goals, I'd like to propose a temporary truce, don't focus EXE down, and until her death, and perhaps a bit past that, unless any AGs incur my personal wrath, I'll spare you! If you attack her, then I will regretfully inform you that I do hold power and entities befit of a godmodder, just like your creator, and do have way more than enough bloodlust to wipe you off the board.

ANNIS: The scale thing was just random chance, and whilst I still need the scales, as having them alive makes EXE immune to damage, you can destroy them just before they go off!

I wait for Athena to respond, hear her out, lament my ability to not USE DEATH SCALES, and thus not be CHAOTIC EVIL and a GODMODDER and a VILLAIN PROPERLY, and think what the best course of action on the Battlefield is. I decide that that is more diplomacy, and I recall Piono being highly dangerous last loop, which means he must be highly dangerous this loop, which means I should probably go ally with or morally corrupt him.

First, I put on the Psycho Goggles, to look more classy, and surround myself with psychic energy. I rev it up, it crackling bright magenta, and feint at Salvadore again, and again, and again. I grab onto his mind, before pulling and ripping at it, annihilating it with the powers of the Psycho Goggles, and the mystical, Chaotic, powers of mindcrush. Salvadore slowly but surely loses all mental faculty, his mind ripping at himself, his body slowing down, slumping to the floor. I throw him to the ground, and leave him to suffer.

I then realise I could have made that situation so much better and more FUN with the mystical powers of /, and then decline to elaborate on it any further, because I don't need to transcribe my stream of thought and all of my evil plans where everyone can see them.

I then run over to Piono and Divine Intervention, and come in, waving my hand at him. Piono? The Destroyer, or in this instance, Creator? Do you not see the opportunities in getting him on my side?

ANNIS: Hey! Welcome to the 0rigin Point and godmodding wars in general, where everything is convoluted, and destroying godmodders is the last priority!
ANNIS: Neither Uzi or Richard are trustworthy. Uzi's completely insane, Richard's more trustworthy, but makes my massive ego look like nothing in comparison to him. You should just stay Neutral. If you stick around with me, I'll make sure you won't die, and try give you whatever you want if it doesn't negatively effect me, if you want anything.

I smile at him.

I assault Salvadore with the mind powers of the Psycho Goggle, an alchemy that I should have gotten out of the Stocking.
I also point out that Grenda has 10,000 AC, Salvadore probably doesn't deal 30,000 damage, and plus Grenda should be 10,000 HP higher. Salvadore should probably also be on fire. Rules lawyering for the desperate win!

I am only now realising all of the evil things I can do whilst soul bound to a solidus.

NEW: Principia Discordia && Generic Power Core == ??? (Level ?: 4/???)
NEW: Lady of the Shard Artbook && Generic Gauntlet = Her Lady's Gauntlet (Level ?: 4/???)
NEW: Staff && Plague Incarnated == Biohazard (Level ?: 2/???)

2 Elites? Not Enough! [7/30] ======
Infection [3/50] ========== [+1 from Supercool]

+2 to JOE. (someone halp I'm doing this under duress)

INVENTORY:
ESP Railgun [4] / Coin Launcher [3] / only my railgun [8] / True Everymug [12] / Psycho Goggles [14] / Grief Railgun [15] / Witchsoul Inflictor [17] / O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I [17] / The Unworthy [20]

You deal 10,000 damage to Salvadore's shields, breaking them!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/is1n3iwyg43h9e2/Adventurer%20Class.rtf?dl=0']Adventurer Class[/URL]. Put into a URL to preserve that rare resource known as Tazz sanity. This is going to be tossed and reworked fairly soon anyway, though.

Class Tracking:

Attitude: MIND
Tokens: (8, 2, 7)
Total Tokens (14, 10, 13)

Commands:

Quick flow chart for if you want to attack Mikoto optimally:

Is his Fabric Strength at or above 3?
Is his normal HP above 0?
Attack his normal HP. Once it hits 0, you can target his rooms.
Target whichever room in his mindscape dungeon you think is the most important.
Attack his true HP. Unless you think he has too many defenses for that to be effective, in which case restart this flow chart but pretend his Fabric Strength is above 2.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5tJ5Beb4tvl5H0WfiTTWmxQ_1hUAUWMyQWFJQCtm4I/edit?usp=sharing

For now, I'm going to be ignoring everything other than making sure Mikoto's attack gets off. This is important. Anyway, let's dance, shall we?

Now, I have 45 Concentration and 17 Narrative Favor to spend. So, to make the final room, I immediately spend 6 N to create a Space Contortion Glyph, meaning that I can build a room with 2 of each part, which is going to get expensive quick. I then spend another 5 N to unlock the Echoing Symbol.

Then with these new parts, I build a new room. Parts used...

Echoing Symbol (M) (5 + 2 C = 7 C)
Vitals Targeting (S) (3 + 2 + 1 C = 6 C. 13 C spent total)
Darkfire Surge (S) (6 + 1 + 2 C = 9 C. 22 C spent total)
Shrine of the Dark (M) (8 + 2 C = 10 C. 32 C spent total)
Blazing ____ (S) (3 + 1 + 2 C = 6 C. 38 C spent total)
Freudian ____ (M) (4 + 1 + 2 C = 7 C. 45 C spent total)

Behold, my finest creation, THE BLAZING FREUDIAN ECHOING VITALS TARGETING DARKFIRE LACED SHRINE OF THE DARK! Mikoto inserts this into being the second room of the dungeon. Now that's done, YOU WILL PERISH IN FLAMES!

Mikoto turns to the Metal Gear Ray, and says one simple line.

You died already.

First room, Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians.
Glass pressure plate resolves first, dealing 5,000 DPT for 2 turns, and increasing with damage taken later.
Then Nightmare Guardians resolves, dealing 17,000 damage and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.
Then Watsonian resolves, dealing 10,000 damage and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.

Second room, Blazing Freudian Echoing Vitals Targeting Darkfire-Laced Shrine of the Dark
Echoing symbol resolves first, allowing Mikoto to pick the fourth room to copy this room's punch parts.
Vitals Targeting resolves, boosting the damage of this monster of a room by 10% and increasing the duration of the debuffs it inflicts.
Darkfire Surge resolves, dealing 12 * 1.1 = 13,200 damage and searing the target for 2,500 for 4 turns, and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.
The Shrine of the Dark resolves, and the main reason I put this in here was because I needed another moon part. So it just deals 19 * 1.1 = 20,900 damage and increases the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.
Blazing resolves, inflicting a burn of 5,500 per turn for 4 turns (3 base, +1 from vitals targeting)
Freudian resolves, doing nothing.

Third room, Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it
Vitals targeting resolves, boosting the damage from this room by 10% and boosting the duration of debuffs it inflicts.
Darkfire Surge resolves, dealing 12 * 1.1 = 13,200 damage and searing the target for 2,500 for 4 turns, and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.
Subconscious Dark resolves, dealing 22,000 damage and inflicting lingering doubt for 3 turns, and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.

Fourth room, Psychic Blazing Nightmare Guardians
Psychic Lock resolves, but Mikoto has no Concentration left. So, Gail makes and uses a Glyph of Narrative Siphon to give Mikoto 5 extra concentration, of which he spends to buy a Vitals Targeting and a Trapped Chest.
The new Vitals Targeting resolves, increasing the damage of this room by 10% and boosting the debuffs.
The new Trapped Chest resolves, increasing the damage of this room by 25%.
Nightmare Guardians resolves, giving Mikoto 2 Concentration and inflicting 17 * 1.1 * 1.25 = 23,375 damage, and increasing the pressure plate bleed by 1,500.
The Echoing symbol from earlier copies effects into this room. So the copied Darkfire Surge resolves, dealing 12 * 1.1 * 1.25 = 16,500 damage and searing for 4 turns, and increasing the pressure plate bleed.
The copied Shrine of the Dark resolves, dealing 19 * 1.1 * 1.25 = 26,125 damage, granting Mikoto 3 narrative favor, and increasing the bleed MOAR.
Blazing resolves, getting buffed by the copied parts. It inflicts a 5,500 burn for 4 turns.

Finally, the Freudian Rogerian Hall of Hope.
The Hall of Hope is the only part that does anything. The dungeon contains at least 10 moon parts (I'm not actually sure how many there are, but I counted at least 10), so it triggers 10 turns worth of debuffs, dealing 60,500 damage and granting Mikoto 3 Concentration.

Hah...

IN TOTAL!

This deals 200,800 damage, and leaves the target RIDDLED with debuffs.
Bleed for 17,000 PT for 2 turns
Sear for 7,500 PT for 4 turns
Burn for 11,000 PT for 4 turns
Lingering Doubt for 4 turns

For a grand total of 108,000 additional damage

But those debuffs don't really matter because that will kill off Metal Gear Ray. Lol. Spawn kill. Because it died inside the dungeon, and it has 2 Freudian pieces, Mikoto gains 14 C and 8 N.

State at End of Turn:
Mikoto: 45,000/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. Concentration: 23/45. Rooms:
Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians (24,000/24,000 HP)>
Blazing Freudian Echoing Vitals Targeting Darkfire-Laced Shrine of the Dark (54,000/54,000 HP)>
Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it (31,000/31,000 HP)>
Psychic Blazing Nightmare Guardians (25,500/25,500 HP)>
Freudian Rogerian Hall of Hope (42,000/42,000 HP).
Fabric Strength: 3/7. M-MURDER: III Gail: 20,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 13. Wrath: 1

Gains 4 C and 2 N per turn baseline. Gain 1N if Gail ends the turn at full HP. Gain +2C if Mikoto ends the turn at 100,000 or above.

I already spent an hour and a half bashing out all of this attack. So... if anybody attacks, just use these, lower values for defenses.

Current defenses: 66% for first attack, 56% for second, 47% for third, 38% for fourth onwards for non-debuffed attackers
If the attacker has a debuff, 59% for first attack, 50% for second, 42% for third, 34% for fourth onwards.
Sources: 3% (glass) + 8% (times however many attacks he's already taken. nightmare guardians) + 6% (Watsonian) + ----> + 7% * 1.3 (Subconscious Dark, 1 empty room. Boosted by Vitals Targeting) + 7% * 1.3 (Darkfire Lance. Boosted by Vitals Targeting) + ----> + 8% (times however many attacks he's already taken. nightmare guardians) + 12% (Blazing) + ----> + 2% (Rogerian) + 2% (times number of Sun parts, total of 10%)

Purchased thingies:
Subconscious Dark (part. It's one of the things I added during the turn delay)
Hall of Hope (part)

Glyph of Focus (+1 C per turn, +5 maximum C)]

Nice chat with Richard

I do want to say something to Ender/Jean though.

Hello. You don't have to smell my treachery when I can simply present myself. And I'm sorry about previous issues. The Void doesn't have Child Protective Services, so I was forced to become a vigilante adoption center. Your child is safe, though I obviously don't trust you with further details, and I just hope it can be away from all this conflict.

Action:
ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

Because I'd rather get to doing other stuff, I look in mild amusement at what my birthday present has become and use its 'suggestive' powers to convince somebody to not attack Yukki. To be clear, I'm not using this as a spoil. I'm using it on really low power, like an alchemy. I don't want to activate the spoil's effect yet.

Alchemy and charges:

I cast the Fishing Omnirod up into the sun and reel in a Star-Sailor Fish. Yep. Those are totally 100% real, canon things that have been around since DTG1 and are totally 100% not something I made up right now.

(Star-Sailor Fish Oil && Hydrogen && Helium) || Ornate Clay Sphere = StarFire Grenade 1/?? (level ??. I'm intending to try and get a 1 use damage thing.)
Regal Paper || Lime Green Dye && (Dice && Gold && Four Leaf Clover) = Glyph of Luck 4/5 (level 8)
(White Queen piece (as in chess) && Black Knight piece) || Clockwork machinery && Mirror = Glass Soldier 5/10 (level 20)

Got +2. +1 to Toast, +1 to Krill.
Anime Cure: 50/50 LOCKED

PTOTW: 30/30 + 20 ... I'm sorry... I can't use this right now.

Assuming Metal Gear Ray isn't clutch-bodyblocked at some point, this is almost definitely going to kill.

(Star-Sailor Fish Oil && Hydrogen && Helium) || Ornate Clay Sphere = StarFire Grenade (Level 10: 1/6)

Red vs. Blue Season 15 is out for teag FIRST members. Yay.
An occurence! Sukard is now an Epic Rap Battler!
0 [
============================================] 1
2/2
>Sukard: Read up.
You retrieve the CMA, and read the sections on Elgrivine and Abolitia. They seem pretty cool. You'd better practice later.
>Retrieve the swords!
All seven mindscape swords, and a copy of the Spirit Weapon Tome, have been duplicated and put inside your reagent inventory.
>Dark blue, navy blue. Dark blue, navy blue.
The Knight class is usually attributed to people who've got something to hide. They hide behind something they genuinely like, like irony, jokes, and stuff like that. Don't believe a word about what they say they are. It's their facade.

Which makes them most qualified to fight Shadows, like the one in front of you.
>Grab a microphone.
You do so.
>Lay the smackdown on Shadow Roxxy.
You do so, in RP.
----
Roxxy mutilates herself, then Auth falls apart, then Sukard snaps.
"Okay, Shadow Roxxanne, it's time to stop! It's time to stop, okay? NO MORE!
You've driven her to hurt herself! That's where I draw the line!
I know evil where I see it, and you've gone too far. Remember what I said about redemption?
Well, you've just redeemed a coupon for infinite knuckle sandwiches, TO GO!
THIS IS C/\NCER! I CA/\N FEEL THE TUMORS GROWING ON MY B/\CK!
I'll repeat what the Guardian said. Stand down, redeem yourself, and GTFO."

Sukard throws a pair of sunglasses into the air. Sick rap music starts fading into the background

"I think I get it now.
You've made her do all those things. From the start you've been pulling her strings!
You may think I'm seeing in triplicate, but my sick rhymes are too intricate
for you, who's in the basement, 'cause if you were on my level, you'd fall right into the pavement!
For so long you've broken her soul, chained her, used her, owned her, the whole
shebang of war crimes, Godneva Convention's gonna get you, crush you into juice made of limes!
Now, it is true that she did all those bits, but you made her do them, I ain't having that gorilla!
Loop one, loop two, loop three, loop four, it's been in my face since the dinosaurs
all this time you were the real demon. Now it's time to get serious, 'cause I ain't memein!

Prepare to die! Crush that thing to wads!
'Cause if you don't then we'll do it as a squad!
Haven't seen this much folly
since that Trickster lolly.
But it's not her, it's you
Drown in Mountain Dew!

If you don't take that thing down, as we demand,
then prepare to face the wrath of our last stand!
This assimilation plot is not funny!
It's ridiculous, it's not even funny!
Eleven, eleven, seven times seven,
it's the end for you, even if you're also Kevin!

B O N F I R E!"

The sunglasses land on Sukard's face perfectly. The pure awesome materializes into a blade made out of pure creativity, potentially doing something. He drops his microphone, and the awesome grows stronger.
--Leveling Systems--
--Boosts--
+1 Sp33d0n
+1 Zerithos/Abenautmeal
--Charges--
Eleven Pounds of Cure (AGP-CURE): 50/50 (LOCKED!)
Tito Hacker Hackerman (HTP): 10/50 (+2 Jon)
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (4/9)
(Caledfwlch && (Turntables && Time Magic = Timetables) = Caledscratch) && (Dubstep Cannon && EAS Tones In A Jar && Greatsword Hilt) && (Blast Shard && Smoke Magic && Neon Magic && Video Magic && Concrete Magic || Greatsword Blade) = Blade of the Bass Knight (Level 11) (4/7)
A sword, designed with a speaker and a turntable on its square pommel, attuned to the elements of time, sound, smoke, neon, video, and concrete. Its time magic is of minor potency, only allowing short trips to distant ages and repair of the blade. Its great power over sound lets it send shockwaves into enemies, play annoying music to distract crowds, and simply mess with people. The rest of the powers are a little bit different. At most one of them can be active at a time, and you choose by replacing the disc with one of four elemental discs, hammerspaced within a portal behind the disc slot. When using these discs, you can manipulate the chosen element much like a secondary Conduit can, but the sound magic is dampened slightly.
The Blank /\/ = The Whole (Level 10) (5/6)
AIOI?

You kind of spoil it by rhyming funny with itself, but nevertheless your madness pays off immediately! The blade of creativity splits into six blades, which all impale the knots! All take 20 damage, regardless of defensive stats!

uA?: AUGH! NO NO NO! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! WHAT KIND OF MAN RIPS OFF THE CLOTHES OF A WOMAN!? STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!
uA: KEEP DOING IT! KEEP DOING IT! KEEP DOING IT! WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE DOING TO PISS HER OFF KEEP DOING IT! I CAN BARELY SEE!

Post to tick up charges.

Like I had anything else to do that was not already done in the first post.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:

Cure for the AGP: 35/50 (+2 from Emerald, +2 from Cobalt, +1 from Darkside, +2 from Piono, Cyan)

Cure for the AGP: 35/50 (+1 from Pricey, +1 from Abeneautmal, +2 from Richard, Emerald, Pricey, Ninja)

Please send as much help as you can.

Thank you on behalf of the Department of Menace Eradication.

+2 to Pricey

I guess that's OK?

=Post (1/2)=
(41 / 50) Lightswitch Rave
(32 / 50) NaClestial Impact (+1, Toast)
+2, Star
+1, Toast

The Sleuth hands Salvadore a neat looking SMG! Could this be a SHOCKING BETRAYAL by the Sleuth? Salvadore then grabs the gun, and... it flies out of his hands. The Sleuth shrugs. Salvadore walks over to grab the gun, but is ambushed by what appear to be gigantic deadly spiders, which seem to have some strange resistance to being shot to death seriously how do those spiders survive so many bullets. After a few bites and poison-tipped fangs, Salvadore loots some cash from the downed spiders, and grabs the SMG. Salvadore then witnesses the gun fly out of his hands AGAIN... and all of his fingers explode. The pain is unreal.

The Sleuth then points in a vaguely random direction. Apparently, the gun went towards some hilly-looking area. And so Salvadore goes, fighting a few trees and what seem to be orcs this time. Once he finds the gun (and tapes his fingers back together), he picks it up again... only for it to slip out of his hands and become some rabid gun monster thing what. It proceeds to tear into his face, then runs off once Salvadore has fallen over. Salvadore gets back up soon enough... and it turns out the monster has 1 HP left! He moves in to kill the monster... and realizes that the Sleuth has deleted his sidequest, making him lose all of his progress.

Salvadore decides that it's not worth it. The gun isn't worth all this pain. He decides to never speak of that sidequest again.

Salvadore is so sad he takes 20,000 damage from sheer despair!

In the Library of Moog City, the avatar of Hezetor, seeks some more interesting books, not that what he read wasn't interesting, he is already thinking in how to induce an artificial split into his mind just to gain power.
Anyway, he seeks books that contain lorebits that he already doesn’t posses OOC.]
If possible he will try to focus his research on books that talk about power, magic or things like those, considering his abyssal luck, he will probably find an interesting book about history, the thing that he cares less about, but that interests me.

At the same time, on the battlefield, Hezetor feels the existence of the Universal Essence, he doesn’t know precisely where it is, after all he has no eyes to see what is happening in the mindscape, but he knows that is here, inside the mind of that abomination called “Yuuki-Chan”, these are the kind of things you just know are there because you have a seventh sense developed after years of being a greedy monster.
Seeing as the body of that abomination is currently inactive and hearing what UserZero said, he, in an insult of fate, has to protect said abomination, the destruction of such a precious object could not be allowed under his eyes.

In short, he bodyblocks/protects Yuuki-chan, putting himself behind the barriers that are probably there, so that he is the last person to get attacked before Yuuki.

Before doing that he consider talking with Hezalyna, now that she is apparently not insane this might have some sort of utility; he gets close to her with his throne and talks:

Hezetor: ...
Hezetor: I'm Hezetor, Signore Supremo delle Terre Emerse, as I said before, you should know this already, now, who are you? What are you exactly? You are not an avatar nor a part of me, I can't control you as I would, you are not Hezetor either... too... female and possibly heretic and illegal.
So who exactly are you? Beyond this, I have to inquire the degree of your powers, I know for certain that the Narrative of this place doesn't helps you as it helps me right now, so I wonder, what will be of you if this physical form ceases to be alive, will you be able to reform by yourself using either atomic manipulation, or who knows, the powers of the Narrative?

I should make him absorb some tact next time.

In the meanwhile remind the GM to consider the 1 HP regeneration Hezetor has.

After possibly responding the unceremonious questions of Hezetor, Hezalyna will probably attack Salvadore, unless he is already dead, otherwise she will try to kill some Volatile Endermen or the Newborn Enderdragon, if those are dead as well then she will attack Metal Gear Ray.
She will probably not spawn an entity this turn, as this is the 3rd turn that she has not spawned anything, let's do that next turn, when it will be the 4th turn.
Rather she uses Dictate on Nico Robin and orders her to bodyblock Yuuki-chan taking hits before the barriers, possibly using all her clones as well.

Good old friendship between schoolmates.

Miniature Green Sun && Miniature Red Sun = Miniature Spiral Sun (Level 15: 5/8)

Miniature Green Sun /\/ = Miniature Red Sun (Level 10: 5/6)

Module || Miniature Spiral Sun = Module of the Spiral Sun (Level 15 3/8)

23/50

18/50

I assist https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/65560/']@Sp33d0n[/URL] 2 times.

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

You find a book entitled "Almanac of the Code of Reality, Volume 1: Metachronistic/Tautologic" by the Trope Pantheon Library Team. You almost dismiss it for other sources, only to consider if this author has a different take or knows something that your source doesn't. Do you wish to read it?

Hezalyna: I... Was you?
Hezalyna: Was you.
Hezalyna: ...Not anymore.
Hezalyna: Perhaps your next target for absorbation should be tact, by the way? So very rude. You know better than to inquire everything a person can do all at once.

Even Hezalyna is agreeing with Hezetor's OOC self. She will do as you say.

She wasn't spawning entities because I had forgotten that was passive. Derp. That'll be fixed.

The First Operative Probably something else: 41/50 (+4 from UserZero, +2 from Joe, +2 from Overlord)
Life Insurance: 14/30
+2 to Joe

Walker pauses. He isn't sure what to do right at the moment. There isn't something going on that really urgently needs attention... Well, there is Yuuki-chan, but that's not a problem to him. But, well, there is a little problem where Mu has lower than maximum health. That could certainly use some attending to. He gently taps her on one shoulder, then moves to pull her aside from the field for a bit. After some distance, he sighs.

"OKAY. MU. THERE'S A LITTLE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE NOW. SEE... MOST THINGS THAT STEP ONTO A BATTLEFIELD LIKE THIS ONE, WHERE THERE'S CRAZY CRAP EVERYWHERE? THEY GET KILLED EVENTUALLY. THERE'S NO AVOIDING IT. AT LEAST, NOT SO FAR. SO, AS MUCH AS I DON'T WANT TO THINK OF THE CHANCE OF IT HAPPENING, IT'S LIKELY THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY DIE HERE."

There's a pause...

"UNLESS DRASTIC MEASURES ARE TAKEN. SOMETHING THAT, TO MY KNOWLEDGE, NOBODY HAS TRIED BEFORE. WELL... SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS PROBABLY DONE IT BEFORE BUT YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY, RIGHT? ANYWAY. MAYBE YOUR DEATH HERE IS SOMETHING THAT'LL BE BOUND TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY. BUT IF YOU WERE SOMETHING LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, A DESCENDANT..."

Walker trails off. It's fairly clear what he's implying with that last bit, even when he failed to finish what he was saying. Now, the only question is, is Mu okay with him trying something like that? It'd probably require quite some effort on his part to pull that off... but the way his eyes shine through his mask shows that he's willing to make it happen. That's the look of determination. Not determination on the level of an Undertaleverse human, but that might be in the mix too.

In the meantime, he just focuses for a brief second, and then there's a light green glow around Murakumo Mu. She should feel a little healthier now, since that was a healing "spell" he just cast on her.

The only reliable, 100% way to transfer Descendancy to Mu is to suddenly make Mu the PC character, which would involve Walker losing all resurrection-based immortality.

There's probably some other, more complicated, less risky way, but that is the quickest.

You restore 20,000 HP to Murakumo Mu.

:::. |

Miniature Green Sun && Miniature Red Sun = Miniature Spiral Sun (Level 15: 6/8)

Miniature Green Sun /\/ = Miniature Red Sun (Level 10: 6/6) Complete!

Module || Miniature Spiral Sun = Module of the Spiral Sun (Level 15 4/8)

New: Miniature Factory || Module && "Assembly Line expert guide to an efficient factory" * && Factory && Alchemiter && ISO's newest release**= The Supreme Miniature Factory (Level ??: 1/?)

*Best selling handbook for managers year 2155.
**This omnicompresinve collection of books from the International Organization for Standardization really helps to set a standard, to basically everything that ever is.

It's back, now in a better and much more efficient form, the good old all-purpose-easy-to-carry factory, capable of creating units, and maybe alchemies given the new alchemiter, fully capable of modular support to become much more efficient and for the better and faster creation of all one could ever desire.
In general the creation of stronger units will take more time, while weaker units may be created on the spot.

@Tazz Change the description if the Factory can't/can do stuff as you prefer.

19/50

I assist https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/65560/']@Sp33d0n[/URL] 2 times.

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

New: Miniature Factory || Module && "Assembly Line expert guide to an efficient factory" * && Factory && Alchemiter && ISO's newest release**= The Supreme Miniature Factory (Level 15: 1/8)

--Charges & Alchemies--
Warped Conflagration: 11/50: ==================================================
For One Who Is Gone: 13/50: ================================================== (+1 consolidated from the previous third charge, with its removal and all)

+2 to Sp33d0n

--Statistics--
Level: 3
Ante Matter: 50,000/125,000
Souls Collected: 3

((FOCUSED ACTION))

Bomber joins in on the Yuuki shield combo, but first he makes a quick call. Others can't hear much from whoever he is talking to, their voice obscured by a generic chattering noise that could be expected from a phone call.

"Hey, yeah it's me. Know your busy and all but I'll need to borrow your scythe for a quick moment? Uh, no that won't be necessary I can just get it myself. Well uh, no the circumstances aren't that dire just yet, but it'd make my life a lot easier if I just did it with-- what? Perfect, alright. Catch ya later."

Putting his cell away, Bomber reached into a small portal that appeared to his right and pulled out an ominous scythe. Black tendrils coiled up the scythe's navy blue handle and became a tangled mess that gripped the blade's heel. Here, at the center of the web, was a glowing eye with yellow sclera and a crimson pupil that cut through it. It seemed like the black tendrils grew out of the eye like vines or roots -- and this eye was very much alive. At least it seemed so, from the way it darted around, directing its baleful gaze at everything.

Cutting to the chase, Bomber raised the scythe overhead before slamming the end of the handle on the ground. The eldritch eye on the scythe opened wide, its tendrils coiling to the end of the handle and burrowing not too far into the ground. The area grew unnaturally dark, only illuminated by the scythe's eye. Bomber noticed that when he exhaled, he saw his own breath. He began to grin once he saw the results he wanted.

Clawing out of the ground were numerous desiccated corpses, many of which had not fully decomposed. Tattered scraps of skin and muscle hung loosely from grimy bone. Slowly they reanimated themselves, bodies filled with warped flames that licked the air through their mouths, eye sockets, and exposed bones. What stood out now that most of them had fully risen is that they were all stout and, for the most part, sported beards matted with dried blood and dirt.

"Ah yes, lets see. One hundred one... two, three, four... ah yes. All one hundred six Grim Patrons are accounted for. Excellent."

Indeed! These were in fact the corpses of the very Grim Patrons from the past in this war. However, none of them seemed to be capable of any sort of thought, more mindless than what one imagines when they think of the "mindless dead." These were merely reanimated thralls rather than fully risen undead, capable of moving only through magic and the will of the one who controls them. This is because their souls were taken before they died, and unless Bomber were to focus on giving them any sort of brain activity, this is how they would remain. He only needed them for a simple purpose, so this will not happen.

Instead, he utters a simple command while pointing with the scythe. "Defend Yuuki. Simple enough, right?" The second that command hit the air, the risen Grim Patrons immediately got into motion. They moved in a paradoxical way that was both clumsy and organized, following the command with near perfection. Once they had gotten near enough to Yuuki (despite whatever protests she may have about the horde of decayed dwarves advancing toward her) they began to stack on each other's shoulders. Once they were done, they had effectively formed a literal meat shield.

"There we are, now just continue doing that. Protect her at all costs, even if it means your own destruction." That last addition was not necessary, since these mindless thralls had no sense of self preservation. With that done, he returned the scythe into another small portal and, assumably, to its true bearer.

The Dead Patrons will form yet more security for Yuuki-Chan, consisting of three barriers! Oh, and if all three aren't broken in the same turn they'll regenerate, too.

hi this is OOC

okay, what is going on right now give me a summary
also can't I just charge a fart for max posts and do it on zero or something

You could do that. Welcome to the game. I feel happy that there are so many helpful players that are quicker to respond than I, for I am rather notorious for not thread-checking until it's actually time to update. Probably a bad habit. Nevertheless, if any questions persist, PM me.

/null

Fart: ()()()()()()()()()()()()(

great, so it works like this i'm guessing
i'll start doing this game tomorrow

It's best if you give your charges a specific number. That said, I can divine it based on those parenthesis, so all is well. That's a 25-post charge right there.

==Turn 1==
Level 10.
Ante Matter: 8,000/200,000.

Hollow Suit 1 - Ante Up: Grants a minicrit to anything. Consumes 10,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 2 - Heartless: Grants a crit to the user of the ability. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 3 - Blood Diamond: Grants a crit to another player, vulnerable or no. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Hollow Suit 4 - Gravedigger: Grants a crit to an entity. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
]Hollow Suit 5 - Grapes of Wrath: Grants two minicrits to anything -- can minicrit one entity twice or two entities once each. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.
Blackjack 1 - Knives and Ivory: Inflicts Armor Break for two turns, removing all armor or other damage reduction from an entity for that time. Consumes 15,000 Ante Matter.

==Alchemies/Charges==
The Abyss: 32/50.
The Light: 22/50.
+2 to Sp33don.

Hazel Rod && Modular Spell Programmer && Amethyst Flame = Universal Spell Programmer 10/11 (Level 20)

True Everymug && SCP-294 && SCP-294 Cup == The Everymug 2/7 (Level 15)

Pure Magic Eye && Amethyst Flame && Amaranthine Embers && Liquid Starlight == Mentis Oculus 2/13 (Level 25)

==Action==

Post focused.

Crystal decides to further the Yuuki-protection combo. He takes out the Kondýli and reshapes it into a large brush made entirely of ophidium, tip fairly dripping with stellar exudate. He proceeds to inscribe a series of angular sigils across the armor, looking not dissimilar to [https://i1.wp.com/50.87.248.138/~latgor1/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ithkuil.gif']these[/URL]. The writing system of an incredibly complex language that attempts to be as precise as possible and is thus perfect for magic, the runes read, roughly, "This armor, previously already quite sturdy and well-reinforced by various means, now will (emphatic certainty modifier) protect its subject, an abomination which nevertheless must be protected at all costs in order to gain an advantage, with much greater facility through the mystical delineation of this inscription combined with the sheer magically catalytic power of the cosmic ink in which it is written." The runes abruptly blaze with starlight, before settling down into a slow, constant glow. They begin shifting across the armor's surface like restless snakes, reshaping themselves into various configurations that all convey the same essential meaning.

Crystal then looks through the Velvet Television to see what he can see.

==Entities==
No more entities.

You add two more blocks to Yuuki-Chan's shield! UserZero won't care, but she'll otherwise be impervious.

You don't see anything through the Velvet Television. All is static. Yet, you can barely see the screen, almost as if you could just reach in there and...

... Do you reach in there?

I toss a hot sauce bottle at Eyesaur v2.

MEAT: 33/50

ENTER THE GUNGEON(?????): 32/50

+2 to Sp33d.

Eyesaur catches it and drinks it whole! Turns out it really likes spicy food.

~Charges~
All-Purpose. 32/50
Daytime Television. 5/25 (+1 from Talist and Ire)

+1 to Ire, +1 to Talist.

~Alchemy~
Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level 7 - 3/4)

~Actions~

Idle. 2 - There is a patience.

Seeking Mr. Passive's Name has increased to 5- Breathing Laziness!

----+----+----+----+----

-UPDATE IN PROGRESS-
#nosleepforvengance

----+----+----+----+----

Last edited:

----+----+----+----+----

-UPDATE IN PROGRESS-
#nosleepforvengance
EXOS applies +1 to all AZ players. The Sanitizer suddenly remembers it had a barrier and restores to full HP.

A Booster ring expires of Radiation, negating some NaClestial Impact damage.

Matronymic looses an arrow into the Failure. 1 damage!

Sakuya uses Timestop! All Anti-Zero non-Animes now have no dodge chance!

Melona fires off... Well, a bit of her acidic slime at the Sanitizer. 20,000 damage, putting the Sanitizer exactly where it was before. Huh.

Millia continues to attack Mikoto, dealing 20,000 damage to his 'buffer' HP.

The Nicos dupe themselves. Bomber, and various others, think back to the Grim Patrons. This will not end well if allowed to continue.

The Elf just smacks Bomber in the face. Ow. 4 damage.

Felicia hugs a Newborn Enderdragon, giving it a Plague Stack immediately. Her Bubbling Anime Goo churns out a Chibi Girl, though they're mercifully weak...

Buddy Armstrong slashes at Gaige, dealing 15,000 damage to Shields.

Ran and Chen Yakumo fire off a serious Danmaku barrage at The Body, causing it to suffer 30,000 damage and make the whole thing take a stack of AGP. Two stacks now... At least you can't get converted out of the blue due to Plague Aura.

Lillie suddenly gets the idea that maybe the hulking 450K HP boss sitting there with a load of charged moves is actually dangerous, and attacks it for 10,000 HP and two turns of poison... and a stack of plague. The Just Can't Stop buff wears off after they move, FYI.

The Prophet combos with Lillie to deliver another 20,000 damage to Throne II.

Cheetawoman starts bodyblocking Yuuki, suddenly remembering that she did that before! (to someone else but hey)

Junko tosses some surprise knives into the poor face of poor SparkedTheorem, dealing 20,000 damage.

Lucy's many Vectors tear into the Divine Intervention for 40,000 damage! It appears that keeping them up has her damage leap and bound in potency.

Misaka uses Electroshock on the Ministhmus and Volatile Endermen! The resulting field of electricity kills them all! She starts actually recalling that whole 'bloodlust' thing that Ninjatwist was going on about earlier, restoring 2% sanity.

Eyesaur 2 uses Grand Sight! His eyes lock onto thirteen different entities: Grendaline, EXE, Project Isthmus, the Newborn Enderdragon, the Divine Intervention, Yuuki-Chan, Mikoto, The Sanitizer, Athena, Hezetor, Talist/The Veteran, and two Nico-Robins! They all fire out lasers, dealing 15,000(or 4 for players) damage to all of them barring Yuuki, who has a shield absorb the blow, and Hezetor, who has AC to reduce what would have been 4 damage to 1.

Project Isthmus gets annoyed about all his tiny mooks being slaughtered again and again, and readies up. Whoever attacks his next batch of Ministhmus shall meet his wrath. Appropriately, a Ministhmus spawns.

The Newborn Enderdragon swoops into the barriers surrounding Yuuki-chan and destroys one before being fended off.

EXE adapts Negative Weather Immunity-anything that would inconvenience her in the weather shall be ignored. She then uses Butterfly Effect to create a Crimson Scale. Again. Now knowing that it is random, you ought to destroy it before it detonates.

Grendaline crushes Salvadore, bringing him down to Fight For Your Life! Seeing this, a faceless ninja drops out of the sky, ready to fight. Zer0 is here! He/She/It/Tem/They/Xe is the last of the Borderlands Crew, thankfully.

The Failure casually annihilates the second Nico Robin while kind-of screaming about pancake bats.

The HIgh Dragun executes Dragun Tooth! The Dragun, being slightly heretical (helps that he's made of bullets to keep it slightly heretical), grabs Eyesaur and shoves him into his jaws for an express roasting and chomping! The Eyesaur struggles to escape but gets nowhere, tearing its skin in a mad, desperate attempt at release! The Dragun, however, finds the Eyesaur too filthy to keep in its mouth long enough to kill, and thus spits Eyesaur out, 100,000 HP less.

Piono is still so, so hopelessly confused at everything, but opts to just keep away from the noteworthy horde of anime girls for now. The combined might of him and the Divine Intervention brings down a hammer of divine creation directly onto the Mecha Wasp Spawner, destroying it and its sole wasp!

Throne II executes Medusa, its eight tentacles locking eyes onto the Body and the Beyond! It freezes mostly in Uranium!... Mostly, I say. For whatever reason-be it sheer force of will or narrative shenanigans-the thing is still producing its Mist. It would take damage if it tried to move for a while. It's also *very* vulnerable to getting eaten alive by the Throne.

Mikoto reminds you all that you are definitely not going to survive him attacking you. Nope. Not at all. M-MURDER is used, and Metal Gear Ray is fatally tossed into the metaphorical meatgrinder. UserZero is now definitely going to gun for the 'Neutral' Mikoto...

...Come to think of it, why is he Neutral now that the GS/AZ split has been resolved? He probably should be AZ. Must be gameplay balance issues that kept him Neutral for so long, and possibly longer still.

ConsumerOfAll uses the Sniper Rifle Railgun and the Devouring Eight! The dice roll...

2-8-2-5-3-5-4-8

...It's good! The Sniper Rifle Railgun is suddenly cloned into four paradox Sniper Rifle Railguns, which all fire simultaniously into Salvadore, reducing him to meaty chunks! He's dead. Very dead. No Fight For Your Life for you, Salvadore.

That one Gazebo reminds Eyesaur 2 it exists by slapping it for 10,000 damage. Eyesaur 2 will remember that.

Vanilla Bean heals the Sanitizer for 10,000.

SparkedTheorem does a lot of things to Gaige, all painful. 15,000 damage to Gaige's shields!

The Sanitizer fires at Misaka, restoring 5% sanity to her!

Hezalyna finally spawns in another minion-this time a minor Order Elemental instead of an anime girl. She then uses Dictate to order a healthy Nico Robin into bodyguarding Yuuki Chan! Thankfully, this is easy to do. The third Nico Robin will make a nice meatshield if nothing else.

Lucian assumes a defensive stance for now, looking to Toast for guidance. He'll need to move up/down the positions if he wants to be useful, as where he is right now, all of his targets are allies.

The Terror Slime just gobbles up some more Gold Ore. +5 AU! The Mini-Terror Slime kills a Ministhmus, and is killed in kind. The Terror Slime focuses on Isthmus.

Athena stares hard at the Crimson Scale, but one turn can't hurt. She leaps up into the air and slams her spear directly into the face of the first Nico Robin, dealing 40,000 damage.

Haruhi breathes. At this point she's just too exhausted and too annoyed to come up with any effective comeback, so she just returns back out of the battlefield.

The Dragonslayer Brigade do not like Enderdragons, and immediately and brutally eviscerate the Newborn.

Yuuki is snoozing.

The three 'Ancestors' (really two and a Pontificate) unleash Secret GM AI moves and meditate, gathering power to their charges. +5 to all three! (I then remember that they have +1 from EXOS too).

No lies, no exaggeration: All PZ entities not otherwise ordered gang up on Yuuki-Chan. They really do not want their firepower used against them. By their living member's powers combined, they destroy an incredible total of four barriers.

Four.

Safe to say that you guys can probably spend the next turn on non-Yuuki things, as the only other threat to her well-being is the thing you can't quite stop.

Richard +2s Sp33don, The Kerbal and Pontificate Oceanus! He then presents Misaka with a televison wired up to his lets play of A Certain Scientific Railgun. Misaka scratches her head in confusion at this for a minute before suddenly having the metaphorical lightbulb switch on. 15% sanity to Misaka!

UserZero +4s all PZ players, all two of them. She then snaps her fingers, raising her Server Defenses by a critical 5%, before activating Lichslayers! It has extremely little to do with the slaying of liches! The ground shakes and rumbles-

Godmodder477: Wait a minute, foul! Foul! If you're going to call your attack Lichslayers why does it not involve murdering liches at all?!
*UserZero: b/c not predictable tito!
*UserZero: also not against the rules not one bit nope!

Godmodder477: Does your grammar get worse the more I talk to you?
*UserZero: does it annoy you?
Godmodder477: AUGH! Well, by that logic...

Richard craetes a charge. It's lovingly called 'aoiupadfupioaepouiaer,' in honor of UserZero's naming conventions. Meanwhile, Fortissimole sighs at the total of absolutely 0 instances of Red's glorious face given to his entrance. Fortissimole summoned!... Alongside some Black Xylobones and two Beatholders. Altogether they're not really crazy nor complicated, just tough.

This whole argument also somehow creates +30% Sanity to Junko.

5% Sanity from the Sanitorium rolls in, as well as some new Endermen/dragons to deal with.

----+----+----+----+----

The Itinerary:

[ALL]: Stop the Anime Girl Plague Threat!
-Create the cure for the Anime Girl Plague! (GREAT EFFORT! 4/5 Players needed! (Cyan, Talist, Pricey, TT2K) Sane Anime Girl needed! (EXE 0.1.2, Grendaline, Athena, Yuuki-Chan) )
-Keep more entities from turning into Anime Girls!
-Sanify the Anime Girls to turn them to your side!

[AZ]: Defend the AZ Elites! They offer critical support and entity power!
[AZ]: Defend Yuuki-Chan until she recovers! She's a flippin' Gatekeeper for crying out loud!
[AZ]: Defend the Dragonslayers! They will be a major aid in the fight against Ender!
[AZ]: Destroy Throne II and Mikoto, to damage UserZero!
[AZ]: Keep Server Defenses low!
[AZ]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[AZ]: Defend Godmodder477!
[AZ]: Destroy UserZero!

[PZ]: Summon More Entities!
[PZ]: Destroy the AZ Elites! They're the entity-based backbone of the AZs right now!
[PZ]: Destroy Yuuki-Chan before the Anti-Zero forces can revive her! She'll wipe the floor with you!
[PZ]: Destroy the Dragonslayers! Ender can do far more damage to the AZ line without them!
[PZ]: Destroy Throne II and Mikoto, to damage Godmodder477!
[PZ]: Keep Server Defenses high!
[PZ]: Stop anyone from reaching Yggdrasil!
[PZ]: Defend UserZero!
[PZ]: Destroy Godmodder477!

----+----+----+----​

The Battlefield:

Terrain: Enderspawn Sanitorium. Spawns 5 Volatile Endermen and 1 Newborn Enderdragon per turn. +5% Sanity to V-AGP entities per turn.
Weather: Toxic Haze. Status Effect Removal or Negation is extremely hard.

[???] The Every-Dimension Portal: Infinite HP. Ready to summon again!

[???] Booster Rings: 200,000/200,000 HP x1; 199,000/200,000 HP x1. Charging up NaClestial Impact! Radiation: IIIIII

[???] Indigo Wisp: Leads to Yuuki's Mindscape. Or would if it wasn't destroyed. YuukiQuest Document Link here. CAPACITY: 5/5. (Cyanogynist, Battlefury13, The Flaming Toast, Sp33d0n, DarkSide.)

[V-AGP] Matronymic: 40/42 HP + 2 AC. 25% Evade, ∞% Evade Ignorance. Precognizance: 0/5. Hunter's Mark: N/A 40% Plague Chance. Sanity: 20/100%. Melting Pot: III. Emerald Echos: IIII. Miles Sagittas: IIIII.
The Pot: 50,000/50,000 HP. Mix it up: II.

[V-AGP] Sakuya Izayoi: 190,000/260,000 HP. 50% Evade. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 44/100%. Timestop: III. Illusion Image "Luna Clock"/Illusion World "The World": IIII. Soaked: II.

[V-AGP] Melona: 400,000/420,000 HP. Slime Armor! 35% Plague Chance. Sanity: 60/100%. Mimicry: N/A. Death but a Door: IIII. Devilish Insight: IIIIII.

[V-AGP] Millia Rage: 250,000/250,000 HP. 20% Evade, 20% Evade Ignore, 30% Crit Chance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 15/100%. Iron Maiden: IIII.

[V-AGP] Nico Robin 1: 45,000/100,000 HP. 5% Evade. 10% Evade Ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 30/100%. Flower-Flower: III.

[V-AGP] Nico Robin 3: 100,000/100,000 HP. 5% Evade. 10% Evade Ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 30/100%. Flower-Flower: III. Bodyguarding Yuuki-Chan!

[V-AGP] Nico Robin 4: 100,000/100,000 HP. 5% Evade. 10% Evade Ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 30/100%. Flower-Flower: III.

[V-AGP] Elf: 320,000/320,000 HP. 15,000 AC. 20% Plague Chance. Sanity: 84/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Felicia Quesker: 300,000/300,000 HP. 30% Plague Chance. Unpredictable. Sanity: 80/100%.
Bubbling Anime Goo: 40,000/40,000 HP. Summoning Chibi Girls.
Chibi Girl: 10,000/10,000 HP. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 5/100%.

[V-AGP] Buddy Armstrong: 210,000/210,000 HP. 20% Crit Chance. 40% Dodge Chance. Autododge! 20% Plague Chance. Sanity: 65/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Ran Yakumo: 320,000/320,000 HP. 40% Dodge chance. 20% Dodge Ignorance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 60%/100%.
Chen Yakumo: 125,000/125,000 HP. 20% Dodge Chance. 10% Plague Chance. 10/100% Sanity.

[V-AGP] Lillie: 210,000/210,000 HP. 10% Dodge Chance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 15/100%. Poisons on-hit. Gains attack power upon kill... And likewise with summons. Current Pokemon: N/A. Neurotoxin: IIII. Get In The Bag: IIIIII.

[V-AGP] The Prophet: 250,000/250,000 HP. 40% Evade, 50% Evade Ignore. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 15/100% Precognizance: 0/2. Futuresight: IIII.

[V-AGP] Cheetawoman: 190,000/190,000 HP. 50% of damage is converted into Integrity damage. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 15/100%. Platform Hell: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Junko: 240,000/240,000 HP. 40% Evade, 20% Evade Ignore, negates Evade Ignore and 'Sure hit' passives. Plauge Chance: 30%. Sanity: 45/100%. Life of Mutual Killing: IIIIIIIII.

[V-AGP] Lucy: 75,000/75,000 HP. Vectors: 5,000/5,000 HP x12. Heals (main) HP on kill. Plague Chance: 35%. Sanity: 10/100%.

[V-AGP] Mikoto Misaka: 400,000/600,000 HP. 20% Evade. 20% Evade Ignore. Plague Chance: 50%. Sanity: 89/100%. Discharge: 0/60,000 Electrified Bonus Damage. Railgun: II. Deathbond: III. Electroshock: IIII. Rapid Fire: IIIII. Gigaslash: IIIIII. 10% DMG reduction per 10K of damage. Supremacy. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[H] Eyesaur 2: 268,000/470,000 HP. 150% Evade Ignore. Eyes: 13. Double-Action! Grand Sight: II.

[N] Volatile Endermen: 10,000/10,000 HP x5. 35% Dodge Chance.

[N] Newborn Enderdragon: 50,000/50,000 HP. 15% Dodge chance.

[N] Project Isthmus: 135,000/210,000 HP. Death Tokens: 0. Can spend Death Tokens a maximum of 4 times for a random ability. Death Tokens Spent: 4! (Machine Hand, Paradox Core, Short Circuit, Backup Generator). Mook Maker!

[N] EXE 0.1.2: 145,000/160,000 HP. 40% Evade, 100% Evade Ignore. Drone Policy. Heals from Integrity-damaging attacks, inflicts integrity damage on-hit. 5% Plague Chance. Adaptions: Sanity Degen, Integrity Damage Helps Allies, Crits on anyone with more than one negative status effect, One Autododge, 50% chance of Entropic Decay on attack, Negative Weather Immunity. Token of Friendship: II. Butterfly Effect: III. Spread Your Wings: IIIII.
Crimson Scale: 50,000/50,000 HP. Entropy Ending: III.

[N] Grendaline: 210,000/370,000 HP. 10,000 AC. 10% Evasion, 20% Evade Ignore. Burns on taking or receiving damage. Double-Bodyguard. 6% Plague Chance. Express Ride to Hell:III. Taunted by Salvadore: III. Action: Incapacitate Salvadore!

[N] The Failure: 9/10 HP. Kinda-Godmodder?

[N] High Dragun: 360,000/400,000 HP. Attacks three entities at a time. Curses all non-ranged attackers. Dragun Tooth: III. Gunfirestorm: IIIII. Anime Girl Plague: IIIIII.

[N] Piono: 20/20 HP. Divine Intervention: 275,000/330,000 HP.

[N BOSS] Throne II: 410,000/450,000 HP. Tentacles: 20,000/20,000 HP x8. Airborne. Your Friends Were Here: III. Now, They Are Dead: IIII. Medusa: IIII. Consume: IIII. The Struggle: IIIII. Is Over: IIIIIIIIIIII. Fastball Special! Poisoned: I. Anime Girl Plague: IIII.

[N-BOSS] Mikoto: 10,000/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. 1 Autododge! Concentration: 23/45. Fabric Strength: 3/7. Reconstruct: II LOCKED Unless dungeon is obliterated. M-MURDER: III. The Immune! Anime Girl Plague: IIIII.
Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians: 24,000/24,000 HP. Room 1.
Blazing Freudian Echoing Vitals Targeting Darkfire-Laced Shrine of the Dark: 54,000/54,000 HP HP. Room 2.
Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it: 31,000/31,000 HP. Room 3.
Psychic Blazing Nightmare Guardians: 25,500/25,500 HP. Room 4.
Freudian Rogerian Hall of Hope: 42,000/42,000 HP. Room 5.
Gail: 20,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 13. Wrath: 1.
Current defenses: 66% for first attack, 56% for second, 47% for third, 38% for fourth onwards for non-debuffed attackers
If the attacker has a debuff, 59% for first attack, 50% for second, 42% for third, 34% for fourth onwards.​

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. +1 AC from Blood Diamond Armor. Bodyguarding Yuuki-Chan!

[N] W32Coravint: 20/20 HP. Wallshatter: III.

[N-α] ConsumerOfAll: 4/20 HP. Has Alpha (5) Armor. Collected Passives: N/A. Collected Actives: Sniper Rifle Railgun (III). Bodyguarding the High Dragun!

[AZ] Gazebos: 10,000/10,000 HP. Target: Eyesaur.

[AZ] Vanilla Bean: 90,000/100,000 HP. Sweet Scent: IIII. Heals allies based on damage taken. Can't attack. Anime Girl Plague: III.

[AZ] SparkedTheorum: 280,000/300,000 HP. Build Anything IIII. Be Anything III. Friends IIIII. Action: Attack Gaige!

[AZ] Sanitizer: 35,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!

[AZ] Hezalyna: 236,000/420,000 HP. Shields: 25,000/25,000 HP. + 5,000 HP per turn. 25% Evade Ignore. Duplicated Abilities: Minion Summons, Gains power on-kill, Shield (3/3). 6% Plague Chance. Assimilate: II. Manipulate: III. Dictate: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I. Action: Dictate Nico Robin into bodyguarding Yuuki!

[AZ] Lucian: 110,000/110,000 HP. Piercing Light: III. Ardent Blaze: IIIII. The Culling: IIIIIII.

[AZ] Terror Slime: 472,000/525,000 HP. (+5,000 HP per turn). Summons a Mini-Terror Slime for each attack against it. The Division: IIII. Golden Super Mode: 15/100 AU.

[AZ] Athena: 374,000/409,000 HP + 20,000 HP per turn. 30% Evade. 60% Evade Ignore. Blessed: N/A (0/6). Plague Chance: 10%. Body: III. Mind: IIII. Soul: IIIII. Omni: IIIIIIII. Stunned! Entropic Decay: IIIIIIIII.

[AZ] Dragonslayer Forward Brigade: 35,000/40,000 HP x8. Totally immune to Ender's Dragonfire! Numbers replenish if below 8.

[AZ-α] [-GATEKEEPER-] Yuuki-Chan: 1,450,000/1,700,000 HP + 20,000 per turn. 15,000 AC. 30% Evade, ∞% Evade ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Triple Action! Current Weapon: Windswept. Adaptions: Total Evade Ignorance, soaks targets in Liquid Cuteness on-hit, higher Regens, Triple Action, Summons weak minions. Heartcatch: II. Just Can’t Stop: III. Lost Zodiac: IIII. The Dream: IIIIII. Killer Is Dead: IIIIIIIIIIII. Overloading: III. Immobilized by Mental Stress! Shields: 10. Patrons: 3.

[AZ] crystalcat: 20/20 HP. +1 Armor from Guardmail.

[AZ] Toast: 13/20 HP. SUSPENDED FOR YUUKIQUEST!

[AZ] Hezetor: 17/20 HP, 3 AC, +1 HP Regen, Hyper Evasive (50%). Capable of Copying Deceased Entities! Copied: Hyper Evasive (1st ESFB), Knife Cluster Summon (Chara), Levitator Enforcer (IIII) (Crocidibli) (3/3). Bodyblocking Yuuki-Chan!

[AZ] Talist: 17/25 HP +1 Regen per turn. Mood: Mind.

[AZ] Bomber57: 16/20 HP.

[AZ] Redstone: 20/20 HP.

[AZ] Abeneautmal: 20/20 HP. Anime Girl Plague: III. Bodyblocking Yuuki-Chan! Temporary!

[AZ] Emerald: 20/20 HP. Anime Girl Plauge: III. Bodyblocking Yuuki-Chan! Temporary!

[AZ] Pontificate Oceanus: 20/20 HP, 3 AC from Pontificate's Armor. Applies soaked on-hit. Whirlpool: III. Flash Dry: IIII. Restoratives: 19/50. Bleeding: II.

[AZ] The Captain: 16/20 HP. 2 AC from the Captain's Coat. Command: III. The Demon behind the Door: IIIII. LOCKED. Cleanup Crew: 19/50.

[AZ] The Kerbal: 20/20 HP. 2 AC from the Kerbal Suit. Spaced Out: III. The Visor of Alien Minds: IIIII. LOCKED. Sterilization Ships: 21/50. Bleeding: II.

[PZ] Gaige: 50,000/50,000 HP. Shields: 25,000/40,000 HP. Deathtrap: 50,000/50,000 HP. Deathtrap Shields: 40,000/40,000 HP. Hits hard, but has -25% accuracy.

[PZ] The Beyond: 70,000/100,000 HP. The Body: 20,000/100,000 HP. Mist generated: 20/100%. Anime Girl Plague: III. Petrified: III.

[PZ] Black Xylobones: 30,000/30,000 HP x 8.

[PZ] Beatholders: 50,000/50,000 HP x2.d 20% Evade.

[PZ] Fortissimole: 330,000/330,000 HP. Notorious D.I.G: III.

[PZ] Murakumo Mu: 890,000/1,050,000 HP + 20,000 HP per turn. 30% Evade, 30% Evade Ignore. Double-Action! Plague Chance: 10%. Metal Gear: IIIII. Sword of the Godslayer: IIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[PZ] Walker: 12/20 HP. 1 AC.

[AZ-Γ] Godmodder477: 29/60 HP. aoiupadfupioaepouiaer: III.

[GM] UserZero: 82/150 HP. Chewing up several entities. Still.

Distance to Yggdrasil: 2940

Server Defenses: 75%

Entity Edge: N/A.
AZ Entity Weight: 26 (1 Godmodder477, 3 Elite, 8 regular, 7 player)
PZ Entity Weight: 19 (1 UserZero, 1 Elite, 7 regular, 1 player)
N Entity Weight: 25 (2 bosses, 3 Elite, 6 regular, 3 player)
Hostile/???/Virus Entity Weight: 19 (2 elites, 15 regular)
Other: 3 (Yuuki-Chan sleeping)

----+----+----+----+----​

The Discussion thread, for all your nullposting needs!

----+----+----+----+----​

|||| The Power Cleaner: READY. Owner: Bomber57 [AZ]
||||| The Zeroth Ball: READY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
|||| Traho: READY. Owner: The_Topazian [AZ]
||||||| Mask of Agony: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
||||||| Decayed Heart: READY. Owner: crystalcat [AZ]
|||||||||| |||||||||| Alchemical Symbol: UNREADY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
||||||| Weath Ray: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
|||| Cutlery of the Cooking Gods: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
||| Golden Aster: READY. Owner: Jyanpu [AZ]
||| The Locket: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
|| The Devouring Eight: READY. Owner: ConsumerOfAll [N]
||||| The Spectral Bow: READY. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
[|||][|||][|||][|||][|||][|||] Waluigi Thyme: WAAA. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
|||| Hyper Jackhammer: UNREADY. Owner: GladiusAssailant [AZ]
|||| Corpse-Stitching Machine: READY. Owner: TwinBuilder [AZ]
|||||| Creativity Matrix: READY. Owner: Eschuteon [PZ]
||||| Staff of Loving Hearts: READY. Owner: Talist [AZ]

[N]
-Pricey12345
-W32Coravint
-UltimatePersona
-ConsumerOfAll
-TrickleJest
-helldrivercommand
-overlordof

[AZ]
-Krill13
-Cyanogynist
-Mr.MirrorMan
-[insert generic username] (inactive)
-Redstonetam15
-Hezetor
-Jondanger23
-Bomber57
-TwinBuilder (inactive)
-TMB50
-JUICEB0X
-*Star
-Irecreeper
-Redstonetam15
-EmeraldNova
-The_Topazian (inactive)
-Jyanpu (inactive)
-Ninjatwist
-Talist
-The Flaming Toast
-Battlefury13/conderp
-Pionoplayer
-Crusher48
-crystalcat
-supercool993
-Moniker
-DarkSide
-Revan
-YvetalGaming
-TheGuestDLE
-Abeneautmal
-Sp33d0n

[PZ]
-Escutcheon/Walker (1 Charge Token)
-JOEbob

Last edited:
OC:
none

===Alchemy===

new and cool: (Transcendence && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger 1/? ???

new and cool: Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = ???? 1/? [?]

(Eye of Odin && (Amethyst Flame && Liquid Starlight) || Eye = Odin's Stellar Eye 5/9 [16]

Eye of Odin: A small ring with a eye forged of various metals and gems upon it, it grants the ability to see otherwise invisible movement- This can manifest in many forms, including teleportation endpoints, methods of movement that conceal the user, and, to an lesser extent that is ultimately dependant on the wielding being's dimension, able to see into higher dimensions, though interaction is limited to whatever would be normal.

Odin's Stellar Eye: A metallic eye with a amethyst crystal iris, and a liquid starlight pupil, that allows for the user to see pure knowledge in addition to it's previous abilities. Thanks to the powerboost granted to it by the magical catalysts within, it can manipulate and shift pure knowledge. allowing for it to be weaponized. Under the proper circumstances, it can easily disrupt forms of movement hidden from the user otherwise, using pure knowledge. In addition to this, it can create and fire out blasts and bursts of amethyst flame and liquid starlight, all of which can be manipulated to some degree.

CHARGES EXPENDED:

Yukkiquest: move to f3 apply mace directly to knot

duwu2
====

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

(note to le self: burning sign done)
Entity Commands:
Throne 2: Consume the Beyond

Mech:
My drones:

12/50: From Chaos

Respect 1/50
PLANNED

ENTHRONEMENT

2+ to consumer of all

Last edited:
... what.

Tear my arguments to shreds. I care not for what you do to try and rebut me. You're probably right, too. I am probably just as impressionable as clay. If my friends needed me to drown for something, I would happily drown for them. Roxxanne is my friend, and I wouldn't dream of doing, of giving any less than my all for those close to me. My friends mean more than the world to me, and she is my friend.

Auth looks up. His eyes are still out-of-sight, but under his eyes obvious tear tracks can be seen. It looks like tears are still falling from his face too.

You did. I listened. And I say you're wro-

Shadow Roxxanne says Auth hated Roxxanne. At some point. This prospect is so hopelessly ridiculous to Auth he can't help but laugh.

Ahahahahahah... Hah... Me? Hate Roxxanne? I haven't the slightest as to what you mean, Shadow Roxxanne. You are going to HAVE to repeat whatever would make me hate you before I met you. Because to my knowledge, I haven't met Roxxanne prior to Chaos' Mindscape, and I know as a fact that I didn't hate her for a second while we were there together.

If Auth didn't doubt the words of Shadow Roxxanne before (he most certainly did), he does now. Auth genuinely has no clue as to what Shadow Roxxanne is even talking about.

... Genoa saved my life. My service was the only way I could think of to repay her for tha-

Auth freezes, and begins to float. His eyes change. His irises become yellow. His pupils expand upwards, now looking similar to a reptile. A sharp gasp from Auth signifies he has no idea what's going on.

Many apologies for anyone I alarm! Everyone, please be calm. Auth will be okay... but first off..

The voice that arises from Auth's mouth is by no means his own. It is a voice that is motherly yet forceful, kind yet stern. Soft, and almost melodic. It's easy on the ears. Next, a "bap" sound is heard. Something has changed.

genesisCurator: Oh, that is so much better.

gC: Now! You! Shadow Roxxanne! I know what you are doing, and it won't work.

gC: You can insult Auth! You can insult Alicia! Hell, you can even insult the Masters and the Bazaar! But I will not be insulted for laziness. I am NOT lazy, and I will not be insulted by anyone, especially by the demon that plagues Auth's best friend!

gC: The point is: I do not, and have not, ever hated Roxxanne. Believe me, I KNOW what she did. I know what she's done. And she is by no means the worst being in our reality. So do NOT make assumptions on my behalf. Thanks. And Roxxanne? Listen, gal. There's always someone willing to give you forgiveness. So hold out, okay? It's all going to be alright. We believe in you up here. O-oh, Alicia... come on, don't cry back there, it'll be okay, you know it will be. It's gonna be hard to watch, to listen to for now, but it's gonna be okay...

gC: Okay, I had better go and take care of the hurting Dhampyr back here. I'll tell you too, Auth, I know youcan hear me. It's all going to be okay. Roxxanne will live. You will survive this. So take off, like a brilliant Phoenix. From the ashes, a new hope will arrive, Auth.

Auth returns to normal, his eyes returning to their normal shape, and their normal steel-blue colour.

undyingAuthor: Argh! Genoa! You didn't need to do that...

uA: Anyway. I do not know what you are talking about when you talk about the death of Genoa, I assume the Liberation of Night is what you refer to with the death of the Masters. When you say that I hated you because of them? I believe that theory has been adequately disproven. Genoa's speech gives you enough for her, and the Masters are such a mystery I probably wouldn't hate you if they even did. Permit me to inform you that they do not. Would Mr. Iron have asked you for help had they hated you? Would the rest of them, Mr. Pages, and Mr. Hearts, and Mr. Veils, would they have implored you to help if they hated you?

uA: I think not. I may be ardent and arduous in my ways, but that is because of my nature. I will readily admit I am bound by many chains. Chains of Family, Chains of Memory, Chains of Love. I know I can learn, my adaptions come in making my loadout better. You say my loadout should be better changed to fit a team of usefuls? Shadow Roxxanne, I am the Team Support. Not to toot my own horn, but I am possibly THE MOST important. My job is to keep everyone alive. Without me, everyone would fall quickly. We would be unable to beat you, all would be fallen too fast. So quiet, Shadow Roxxanne, for you are wrong.

uA: Now, what are you talking about not knowing what a Contract is? I know very well what a contract is. It is a sacred oath between two people, for something to happen. People taking out a contract as such can not break it without major penalty. I know very much what a contract is, what it means. I would never dare break one. That's not who I am, so what are you talking about? And even if I did not understand a contract, how does that discredit ANYTHING I've said? You make no sense, your words fully lack the context needed for me to give you a satisfactory reply, apparently.

Auth gives a slight smile as Roxxanne objects to her Shadow's words.

uA: That's right, Roxxanne. Don't give in to her. What she says is an exaggerated falsity. She should shut up. Her slander is by no means acceptable. It is by no means cool, it is by no means something you should stand there and sucker up.

Auth is happy that Roxxanne is still fighting back. Shadow Roxxanne mentioning there's nothing she can do to forget makes Auth think of his most-hated colour of the Neathbow, Irrigo, the colour of Forgetfulness.

uA: Shadow Roxxanne, I may not know what it is Roxxanne has done. I am not sure if I even wish to know. Right now, my only concern is the demon in front of me, who has been plaguing Roxxanne for what seems to have been quite some time. I am unsure if I am able to do anything, I am unsure if I am even the right person to do something if I can. Roxxanne, whatever you have done in your past. I am willing to do what I can to absolve you of your past sins. I swear to you, I don't care what you may have done. I will always see you as my frie-no, my BEST friend. I will always, always see you as the wonderful person I thought you were when we first met, regardless of what may have happened in your past. I am Peter Bartholomew Geraldson, you know that. Why would I tell you my name, when I am well aware that names have power over people, if I didn't believe in you, if I didn't trust you?

Rather strangely, right as Auth says I am P---- B----------- G--------, everything goes dead silent for everyone but Roxxanne. Dead silence. No sound, at all. It's almost as if that's a secret he doesn't want shared too freely. He hopes the more powerful of them, Tazz and Build, can't listen in on that anyway.

Auth smirks when Tazz lifts him up by the throat across the field. Like Darth Vader does, with the Force, presumably. His vision fading isn't a worry to him. He doesn't care. His point has successfully been conveyed. And therefore, he will be fine. Besides, Hesperidean Cider, liquid Immortality... it should kick in. He puts his hand to his throat apathetically after Tazz lets go.

uA: Do you think that I know that it WON'T hurt her to get that thing out? Of course I know! I know that so very, very well! And I want to do what I can to make it hurt as little as possible. I will do what I can to dull the pain.

Auth nods when Tazz supports the plan to destroy the knots.

Shadow Roxxanne asks what is a fairly valid question.

uA: We are doing this, even though it's inefficient, because it's more thorough than destroying the... tumour, in Roxxanne's body... It's a more thorough way of destroying you. Tearing the base of your dress so we can see out, so we can see what you are hiding. We know you are hiding something. And that secret, that hidden thing will prove to be your downfall, I highly suspect.

Tazz makes a guess at how to do it. Auth volunteers his thoughts.

uA: Hmm... well, how about we start by unravelling them? Start at the top. Start by unravelling the ones in the North. We already have one that is basically unravelled.

Auth finally looks at her, his steel blue eyes having taken on a tint of red.

uA: Roxxanne, we plan to continue with this anyway. Please, don't bother trying to tear it out. We will deal with that afterwards. Just... hold on, okay? We'll deal with your Shadow first. We will make her less of a menace first, before we deal with extracting that thing, Roxxanne.

Auth is blown into Shadow Roxxanne's dress. He is slowly enveloped by it... but not before he can make some final words. Similar to how a part member would quip the Heart of Darkness.

uA: Come, then, Shadow Roxxanne. This will not be my last dance.

Auth disappears, and then is fired back out. Were he not abnormally cold, and lacking a pulse, he could be mistaken for being asleep. The look on his face is downright serene. He appears totally calm, in death. Perhaps unnervingly so.

CHARGES:

Cure to the AGP: 42/50 (+2 from Hez, +2 from Bomber, +2 from Jon)

Cure to the AGP: 40/50 (+2 from Hez, +2 from Crys)

+2 to Cobalt

Last edited:
Shower thought: Yuukiquest is the real Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.
Holy gorilla. Twelve damage. Tenacious T has entered the hall of awesome.
1/2
>Sukard: Writerdude has some good points.
You give him a thumbs up. And no, Writerdude is not PeanutButterGamer. You then suddenly get succed into the dress, and get spat out on Refusing Ground.
>Sukard: Stat up!
You have lost 1 Creativity Blade (new total - 0).
Absolute Madman is increasing...
1 [=================================================] 2
A twist in your tale! You are now an Epic Rap Battler.
0 [==============================================] 1
Wounds has increased to 8 - the spririt... HASS left the boby.
2 [==============================================] 8
You have moved to a new area - the YuukiHollow.
>Do stuff.
You're dead. To chess hell we go!
>Realize that the Revival Ring exists.
An :red:-kicking is not to be postponed immediately.
----
In the Yuukiscape equivalent of the Hollow, Sukard passes the time magnetically controlling old street signs and using them to grind basically everything, while playing some of Pendulum's songs in the background.
--Leveling Systems--
--Boosts--
+1 Sp33d0n
+1 Zerithos/Abenautmeal
--Charges--
AMERICANIZING BEAM (AGP-CURE): 50/50 (LOCKED!)
Mess With The Best... (HTP): 11/50
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (5/9)
(Caledfwlch && (Turntables && Time Magic = Timetables) = Caledscratch) && (Dubstep Cannon && EAS Tones In A Jar && Greatsword Hilt) && (Blast Shard && Smoke Magic && Neon Magic && Video Magic && Concrete Magic || Greatsword Blade) = Blade of the Bass Knight (Level 11) (5/7)
Changing your disc disables its abilities for that turn.
Sound: A small fraction of damage dealt is duplicated to a random target of the same faction.
Smoke: You gain some dodge chance.
Neon: When you bodyguard, there is a chance that it takes one more turn for an attack to hit you. Rolled seperately for each incoming attack.
Video: You summon 1 Hard-Light Image every turn. These die when hit with any attack, and take damage before you. Maximum of 1 HLI out at once.
Concrete: You gain 1 AC.
The Blank /\/ = The Whole (Level 10) (6/6) (Done!)
AIOI?
(Amethyst Flame && Jar of Cosmogone Ink && Small Embedded Computer && Mr. Negi Generation 3000’s Glove (Filthy Frank)) && 17-ball (KoL) || Pair of Time Shades = ??? (Level ?) (1/?)
A pair of time magic-infused shades, now infused with a lot of new powers. Tazz pls PREVIEW.

Last edited:
I finish alchemising Her Lady's Gauntlet, and then put it on. The thing's perfect for me. If you know anything about the Lady of the Shard you can guess the similarity between it and Madoka's fandom. Now, that's not the only reason. Godmodders omnipresently stroke their egos with many, many, hands, and the Old God is an ever swarming mass of hands that occasionally presents itself as a young jester lady.

I swing Her Lady's Gauntlet, and summon five hands, three to stroke my ego, two to act as a headband, because why not?

Now, whilst I stroke my ego, I will evaluate the ridiculous amounts of power I've gained, because canon is broken (does that even matter) and I am apparently overpowered.

I have gotten godmodding - the name of the game for god's sake, I have gotten branded with an extrafictional physical incarnation of change which is probably illegal and by existing probably calls a bunch of things into question but I'll use and abuse it anyway, power copying upon being assaulted, allegedly become a curse manipulator, and also given myself power over pretty potent 'elements' of Fiction, because most of the backstory power you give yourself is by using your Descendancy to write it into reality, and as bad writing, I can simply declare it out of nowhere, because in bad writing you tell, don't show.

Meta perspectives are particularly painful, you know?

I celebrate my pathway to becoming as ridiculously OP as Tazz and past loop Piono with a little victory dance, just like a real godmodder. I also remember a random fact that I'm totally not going to abuse soon, and is totally not going to lead to someone else's horrible death or something.

I then smile in Yuuki's general directions, and tap the back of the Psycho Goggles, before I see things I shouldn't do, such as the Update Terminal. I read back, decide to torment... Nekochromia, today, because Sues are interesting and I can't really do anything traumatic to the former one.

I read back through Sukard's actions and RP, and use my godmodding + metagaming to declare that I know that Nekochromia is Remnant, before creating an alt via Altgeddon. I, as that alt, flashstep to Remnant, wherever Nekochromia is, before flipping the copy of my goggles up.

ANNIS: Hello! I'm Annis Valencia, Matchmaker, and today, I'm going to marry you to a blank slate.

Nekochromia is probably confused. I can't powergame, that's against DTG conventions with other players, but she is probably very confused, head cocked, eyes turning into cartoonish spirals. I then hold up Hitomi Shizuki, a blank slate of a character with only a few character moments, a piece only useful to accelerate another piece's trauma.

HITOMI: Where am I!?

ANNIS: I was, uh, hired by your parents to arrange a marriage, so you'll be dating this person for a while.

Hitomi turns around, and stares at me, before flailing about, kicking, screaming, shrieking like a bat.

HITOMI: My parents would not marry me to this thing!

ANNIS: They totally would.

Shippers are completely insane. This is a fact of reality. They will force their ships on others, and leave them to suffer in a game orchestrated, where they are gods. I am a shipper. You can see where I'm going with this. I call upon metaphysical strings, and tie Hitomi with Nekochromia which only works because Cyan gave me OOC permission to ship them together. I then wait for a bit, kicking the ground, and watching.

ANNIS: Enjoy your time together now, I guess.

I ditch. Sort of. I can find out what they're doing in the update terminal.

Meanwhile, I stare at the Beyond. Two out of three stacks, cure going off this turn? Sure, why not anime it? I'm Neutral, it will probably just go back to PZ anyway.

I pick up the Beyond, spin once, spin twice, spin three times before hammer throwing it into Yuuki-chan. I then force part of it to meld with it, letting the anime girl plague seep in, and infect it. It should now be an anime girl. I wink at Trickle, and recall a previous, confidental conversation which totally happened.

ANNIS: I guess we don't need to rush it down, after all!

I then skip over to Piono, say hi very loudly so he'll actually notice me this time, and start bodyguarding him in the EoTB.

Me: Throw the Beyond into the AGP, bodyguard Piono.
Grendaline: Attack the Server Defenses, bodyguard the High Dragun and EXE.
EXE: Point out that both of your other charges should go up and therefore Token of Friendship should be full, use Token of Friendship on me, and give me your integrity damage passive!
High Dragun: Triple attack Eyesaur 2.0, the Dragonslayer Forward Brigade and Fortissimole revel in the fact that you apparently relate to one of my aspects!

I stop assisting JOE, leaving him with a +4 instead of a +8. Try your best to hurt me. ;^)

I'll give you a +2 and a free instant summon (those work now if you put effort into them???) if you do a kek worthy troll attempt that screws people who aren't me and my allies over and makes me laugh within three turns. Let's not pretend I'm one of the more unhinged players.

Principia Discordia && Generic Power Core == DiSCORE (Level 5: 4/3)

Lady of the Shard Artbook && Generic Gauntlet = Her Lady's Gauntlet (Level 7: 4/4) COMPLETE!
Staff && Plague Incarnated == Biohazard (Level 4: 2/3)

2 Elites? Not Enough! [10/20] ==== [+3 Battlefury]
Infection [4/50] ========== [+1 Battlefury]

+2 to Battlefury.

INVENTORY:
Coin Launcher [3] / ESP Railgun [4] / DiSCORE [5] / Her Lady's Gauntlet [7] / only my railgun [8] / True Everymug [12] / Psycho Goggles [14] / Grief Railgun [15] / Witchsoul Inflictor [17] / O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I [17] / The Unworthy [20]

Last edited:
46(or 48)/50 Elemental unlocking
5/10 personally, I like upgrades [||||||||||]
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 6/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 5/11)
Titanflame Axe /\/ = Titanice Axe (Level 10: 5/6)
Resssssssssssssssssssspppppawning...

Last edited:
Alchemiter:

Sniper Rifle || (The Scorpion && Liquid Nitrogen Gun && Lava Gun && ~Ath Manual && A Literal Gallon of LSD && Taser) = Far Out (Level 15: 8/8)
COMPLETED!

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 5/11]

Quake Erosion && ICBM = Intercontinental Ballistic Hammer [Level 10 5/ 6]
> Quake Erosion, but with a swing assisted with the force of an ICBM. Basically a stronger version of Nora's Magnhild in hammer form or Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer.

NEW AND COOL: Adamantium && Quantum Foam (It's literally everywhere. Just zoom in with the captcharoid using reality bending and boom. Also you really should click the link) Metal #N/A = [? 1/?] And preview, please.

Charges:

9+1/50 Unlock Module: Analysis (Rebalanced into) Next You're Going to Say... (?)

NEW 2+2/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+2 to Sp33d
(Charges banked: +3 from Cyan)

This is mine. HISSSSS

Action:

My job of protecting Yuuki goes mostly as planned, so I release my previous actions. Suddenly, those near the iron armor notice their ears pop, though they never noticed a change to start with. Yuuki drifts peacefully to the ground in a random leg. Finally, my energy returns.

I phase out of the armor, still in my expanded state. I am noticeably more corporeal than I was before building the armor, and a tinge of pink betrays my stack of anime plague. I take a step outward, and my new mass makes the ground shake. Sand erupts around my feet, paling in comparison to my previous display, but still making a considerable explosion. I shrink just a little with the step, condensing my body as I do so. With a few more steps, I reach normal size and almost complete material form. Almost. I am still a bit fuzzy, and every so often my face takes on a distinctly anime appearance. My previous body was like anthropomorphic television static compared to my current.

Silence. The voice that echoed across the void, throughout all of time and space, is silenced. The signal has ceased, with the entire multiverse confused. In an instant, a single contact has established a vast mystery spanning all of everything.

And in an instant, it has vanished.

Well, not for you. You, being the denizens of the battlefield. You still feel the presence of the voice, even in its silence. It matters little in this great war, of course. Who cares about a little voice in their head? Some of the people here are used to that, after all.

[color]Well that was a heck of a wake up. Sorry about that wailing everybody! It can take me a while to put my thoughts together.

Anyway, hello! I am Gedeso. I… I really wish we could have met under bet circumstances. Right, now I’m not very useful.[/color]

I teleport out of the armor, looking a little bit compressed, even though I am still as big as the armor. I am also a little bit hunched over. Most notably, I am almost completely material now. A twinge of AGP pink courses through my body, and I wince in pain. I have become a target.

[color]Sorry, everyone. I could have done a lot more if I hadn’t butchered that shielding – I’ve lost my intangibility and gotten myself infected with the plague. Now I’m just another target.[/color]

My shoulders droop a little bit more.

AUGH! I hate feeling down like this. It’s not like I’m dead! I could still obliterate the PZ side with enough effort, so why am I feeling down? I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!

I pick myself up, returning to a fully raised stance. However, my previous distortion when I appeared to be living radio static has returned, albeit as twitching every few seconds. Pulling out my old friends Toxcity Edge, Quick Erosion, and Scorpion, I show that the twitching has not impeded fine motor control in the least.

I think it's time for some attacking. And this time, my mind is almost perfectly clear.

I begin to walk toward the server defenses, armaments raised. However, just as I get within range (for my own weapons, I'm assuming these have effectively infinite range), I stop and lower my weapons. Putting them away, I opt to instead raise my left hand and wave it across all visible defenses.

Correction: my mind is perfectly clear.

Reality blurs, and next to every turret/trap/machine, a simplistic robot drone appears. Each one appears to be perfectly normal death machines engineered expressly for the carnage of war, but the hide an insidious trick. Generally, instant summons such as these would be instantly mind controlled by Uzi. However, the programming in these is hoplessly borked. So borked that any attempt to control or reprogram or alter them in ANY way will cause them to instantly explode.

Uzi's probably smart enough to notice this. However, they are now the closest AZ entities to the server defenses, so they're likely about to be attacked and blow up the turrets anyway. Except these are attack drones that are horrifically unstable, so they are already detonating. Have fun server defenses. That's a whole lot of bomb to the face.

Hahaha! Those are beautiful shades of red and yellow. Enjoy the mayhem, Uzi!

Last edited:
50/50 Elemental unlocking +1 userzero activating, giving me a leveling system:
when an entity owned by this player(me) dies, they(I) gain a dream of X, with X depending on the entity. entitys with suicide abilitys do not drop dreams if they die by said ability, and entitys with deathrattles do not drop dreams, unless the deathrattle was willingly deactivated by the summoner. when a dream is used, there is a 3% chance that it will gain the 'lucid' status and become customization once, on the players next post. the player cannot spam weak entitys to get dreams, as the dreams they drop will be very weak
dreams are like abilitys, which sometimes happen alongside actions and sometimes in their place. it depends on the dream.
powerful dreams have (longer) cooldowns, costs(dream tokens), downsides(self damage, only works on certain entitys, etc), or fade after enough uses.
a player can have 4 dreams at once, and have one slot where new dreams are held. these new dreams will dissapear after one turn where the player posted; only new dreams may be stored in this slot.
there are 3 ways for a player to level up:
1) getting preset achievements, such as 'fill up all four slots with powerful dreams', 'get a lucid dream' and so on- I'll have to come up with a list if the idea works. these achievements increase the players level based on difficulty.
2) gaining a lucid dream- while less effective then the achievement(which can only trigger once), lucid dreams will always give some dream tokens and xp when they randomly trigger.
3) killing a powerful entity- any entity deemed powerful (bosses & elites definitely count) will give XP and dream tokens.
dream tokens can be obtained by leveling up, getting lucid dreams, and killing entitys.
dream tokens are used/needed for certain dreams, but only that.
leveling up gives random stat buffs and is very difficult/slow (EG: levels up, gains +1 AC, or +5 mhp, or +1 regen a round)
each level is, obviously, harder to reach then the last
level 5 gives an extra dream slot, and if I reach level 10 all dreams get, say, 25% stronger?

10/10 personally, I like upgrades [||||||||||] +1 overlordof +3 userzero complete!
personally, I like upgrades gives me a personal upgrade. wow, so unpredictible. specifically, I now regenerate one HP per round. this is useful, since leveling systems make you vulnerable, I think.
new charges: 1/25 sunlight
3/50 the first ally +2 from walker
Ouroboros Knife /\/ = Okami (Level 20: 7/11)
Ouroboros Knife && Bow = Serpent Eating the Clouds (Level 20: 6/11)
Titanflame Axe /\/ = Titanice Axe (Level 10: 6/6) done!
+1 overlordof +1 walker
I wasn't going to attack shadow Roxxanne! I was going to destroy the pillars of hope, which where protecting people from shadow Roxxanne.
placeholdernumbertwooooooowhereicanactualydothingsithink
I decide to sane somebody, then change my mind upon realising I have no idea whatsoever who to sane. I instead decide to take a bit of a risk and try to make an AGP copy of myself to sane for a hopefully powerful ally, by method of direct physical contact with as many randomly chosen plauge sources as possible. I probably wouldn't try this, except I have literally no idea what to attack, or defend, or heal, since yuki has way too many barriers, and if this works I'll have a clear path or plan for the future.
I continue in this manner for a while, before deciding to dive directly into a random pool of plague fluid to finish it off if I am not already plauged.

Last edited:
Alchemies
(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust (Level 10, 2/6)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, it dissolves, poisons, burns and kills everything it touches.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 4/11)

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 4/4)

(Arcticbomb USB && CryptoLocker USB && CIH USB && Maldal USB && Marburg USB) && Violet-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Malware Dust (Level 10??, 1/6??)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, all computers even remotely near a grain of this dust will immediately be assaulted by a wave of viruses.

Charges
Project M19-Cure for the Anime Girl Plague (53/50) (+30 in charge tokens from this turn, or 27 if I can split charge tokens putting it at 50)
Project M21-金坷垃三人组 (5/25) Weeaboo Trash (8/50) (+1 Cyan, +2 Sp33d, or +3 from the charge tokens if I can split charge tokens putting this charge at 11)
+2 to Sp33d0n.

Elements

Action
I put my charge into curing the AGP.

Last edited:
((super water orb)) AND zero point magic generator 5/11 bah screw that.
Lapis lazuli AND redstone dust AND glowstone = brownstone dust 2/2 Level 3 (completed last round)
Adamantium AND mythril = Adamanthrillium 2/?
Uranium AND Tungesten Carbide = Radioactive Tungsten Carbide 1/?
Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) 1/?

6/50 for Helping Out a Friend
31/50 for my artificial companion of choice
+2 to Speed and his AGP Cure charges

Lacking any real direction in what I should be doing, the King of All Elements hops up on top of the Newborn Enderdragon then drives an earth spike down through the base of its neck, sending it careening down to the earth for below, where it is engulfed in flame and ice.

Last edited:
I teleport uzi into a largely featureless room. before she can react, which admittedly requires some radical rethinking of the nature of time, all of the below happens to her. (just replace whoever is getting shot, stabbed or exterminatused with uzi)

Charges
F.O.B.=21/50
Helldiver fireteam=21/50

R&D
Lord Kitchener the AI=10/11
anti-titan grappling hook 3/3 (level 5) DONE
near-flawless cloaking unit 3/3 (level 5) DONE
Satellite Blueprint && Vehicle Fabricator = Satellite Alchemiser = 1/??

eDen spark (Infantry compatible, level 3)
No mans sky (wingsuit, infantry compatible, level 3)
Gen. Patton the AI (level 3)
Hacking tool (level 3)
Youse-A shotgun
Box of desires
Void hovercycle (level 10)
anti-titan grappling hook (level 5)
near-flawless cloaking unit (level 5)

Last edited:
Charges
Plan B 49/50
Plan Z 15/50 (+1 EXOS)
+1 Helldiver and Speed
Action:
/placeholder
Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 7/9)

Inventory:
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)

Last edited:
[AZ]

Nothing to see here.

-ALCHEMIES-

-Stygian Scythe && Midnight Essence = Duskbringer (Level 8: 4/5)

Description: A bringer of despair, Duskbringer is an otherworldly scythe that radiates gloom and darkness.

-(Human SOUL && DETERMINATION) && Heart Locket = Chara's Locket (2/?)

Description: A heart-shaped locket carved out of a crimson crystal, with a picture of Chara and Asriel together. It is infused with the SOUL of Chara and DETERMINATION. It provides a passive damage boost and can turn into a knife. If used for evil, it will instead harm its wielder.

-CHARGES-

-Death Drake (7/9)

-The Vial of Health
-Santa's Sweet Beating Stick
-Potatos (2)
-Flaming Scimitars

-ACTIONS-

Some illegible text appears on top of Yveltal. Eventually, the text becomes clearer. This is a health bar.

"[AZ] Yveltal: 20/20 HP. Regenerates 1 HP per turn."

Yveltal has now joined the vulnerability wagon.

He holds one of the Flaming Scimitars in his hand, brushing it carefully. He mutters a single word: "Φωτιά", meaning "fire" in Greek. The scimitar bursts into flame, and he throws it at a random AZ enemy. This happens to be the Beyond.

---

The figure, known as Raven, raises her hand in the air. Hundreds of ravens swarm the Beyond and peck at him/her/it. They then disappear.

---

+2 to @Sp33d0n.

/null

so, the first things I wanna do is charge at UserZero with a sword and a shield and chop him up ****less
charge a fart until 50 posts,
destroy the galaxy,
open my third eye all the way (to see Yggdrasil),
and then finally, travel to the deep dark depths of the next hell and kms
i'm gonna assume that's a good start-off, so now give me a couple years to think about what should happen next..

a.k.a i'm too nervous and lost to actually start the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom