Developer and staff appreciation thread!

Ori

Queen Slime
This is just a general thread where you can send thank you letters and such or tell staff/developers that they did a good job on something whether it being towards specific or nonspecific moderators for doing a good job managing the forums or the devs for making such a good game / update etc etc.
Let the thankening begin!

Here is my personal thank you letter, you don't have to read it if you don't want to.
So firstly I would like to thank all of the forum staff for doing such a good job on being the pillars of this forum and helping it to keep thriving by being friendly and helpful towards all members but also for keeping everyone at bay when things are about to get dark in some threads or on some profiles. Also thank you all for being there, as members of the community aswell and not some rule driven robots ;).

And for the devs :)
First of all I think I need to thank you for the obvious... Thank you all so much for this wonderful game, it was the first game I played that rewarded hard work and effort like I had barely ever felt before. For example: For me, the combination of preparation before a boss fight or an event that was really difficult before and finally barely being able to emerge victorious after the encounter heart still pumping hard and getting really satifying rewards that helps during game progression leads to an almost euphoric sensation. I cannot speak for everyone obviously, but personally I think this format is the right way to go to make a really good game. You guys perfectly nailed it! Give eachothers pats on the backs from me! ;)
Sorry got a little off topic there, anyway more importantly you have been such a huge part of the community, you interact with us fans at a surprising amount which I rarely every see In other communities this large, that is something I MUST thank you for!
Oh and you actually helped me get over stress in my education. At the worst I have suffered from cognitive and motorical failure due to heavy amounts of stress, I rarely cry but this was so painful, the first time I ever wept for a longer time was just about 2 months ago. But terraria has greatly helped me by letting me focus on something else for a while, to get lost in something that I like and completely forget how much things I needed done in a short amount of time (don't worry I could return everything in time). This has allowed me to think more clearly and sort my issues out, I have gotten to know myself better to say the least. So what ever role you had in the creation of this game, even if you where late to the ride, you have contributed to the creation of this virtual activity which I am incredibly grateful for. Thanks to you all!
I apologize for any sappiness

I'd like to 1st thank the Developers for creating Terraria in the 1st place which allowed a very fun game to be born that I've invested 1,000+ hours into. Along with creating a community from that game that has been great to be part of. I would love to hug all the Devs if I could!

Then I thank the staff of this Community for keeping it a peaceful place along with being great friends with everyone and making me and many other people feel welcome here! Want to give all Moderators and Admins hugs as well!

When I see the alert "Your report has been resolved: ...", then I wish there was a thank button, so I could click it. ;-;

Oh yeah! it would be awesome if we could "like" the Report alerts we get as well!

Back
Top Bottom