DisRicardo's Improbable World!

DisRicardo

Retinazer
Hi, I'm DisRicardo and these are screenshots of my mega world!
Please tell me, what you think about my builds and share them if you want!
That will mean so much for me and give me inspiration to continue! :pinky:

These creations are all in one world and I hope I will go on to make more of them.

The spawn of my world.
The Arkhalis has awoken and is blasting its magic energy through the crust of the world all the way to the undeground evil to stop it.
Capture 2019-07-06 08_40_05.png

Close up on the sword.
20190218231348_1.jpg

My ice temple. The first big build of this world, that went trough a lot of changes which I can post if you ask me to.
20190218225029_1.jpg

This is how the temple looks on a snapshot.
Capture 2019-07-06 10_52_20.png

The dark tower on the spot where dungeon entrance used to be. It's work in progress and inspired by Stephen King's series of the same name.
Capture 2018-03-23 22_59_35.png

20190327224822_1.jpg

My halloween haunted mansion. I intend on adding more details at maybe changing the desingn quite a bit.
Capture 2019-02-18 22_51_51.png

The lighthouse on a flying island. It's a work early in progress, but I couldn't help myself but posting it.
20190218225044_1.jpg

This little cozy seaside restaraunt is called "Blue Marlin".
20190218230053_1.jpg

Thank you for viewing! Hope you enjoyed it!
Please give me some feedback and I'll post more creations.
Have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Well, I'll say. The spawn, the Ice Temple, the Dark Tower and the Blue Marlin are impressive and well done. The Haunted Mansion looks pretty meh, as does the lighthouse. But the rest are impressive, certainly better than anything I ever managed to build.

Well, I'll say. The spawn, the Ice Temple, the Dark Tower and the Blue Marlin are impressive and well done. The Haunted Mansion looks pretty meh, as does the lighthouse. But the rest are impressive, certainly better than anything I ever managed to build.
Thank you! I'm sure your builds are also cool! There's no wrong way to build in terraria as long as you enjoy it.
I have the same feelings about the haunted mansion and the lighthouse. I'll post the updated versions when I manage to make them better.

Back
Top Bottom