Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

This wasn't actually me that got banned, but a friend of mine on Minecraft server got banned for having too much power. Let me explain. The server had a guild plugin that gave players the ability to claim chunks for their guild, and use those chunks for whatever. The number of claimable chunks was dependent upon the number of members in your guild. His guild suddenly surged in popularity over a month that one of the mods was offline. My friend had gained enough guildmembers over that time that he ended up with over half the map claimed for his guild. When the mod came back, he thought my friend had cheated somehow. It did get resolved, my friend was unbanned, and the mods had the guild split into smaller guilds.
how exactly is half of an infinite world claimed?

Minecraft worlds can't be infinite, the game doesn't support maps past 32,000,000 blocks or some similar number.
It's over a billion, IIRC, but the point was that the world was so large that it might as well be infinite - that it was so large that owning half of it is nigh impossible.

I'm willing to bet most people who play Minecraft are idiots, judging based on experiences with Minecraft players for 3 years or so.
so far 19 million people (and counting) have downloaded minecraft, not including the other platforms. you really think you have met at least 9.500001 million of those people?

Minecraft lacks an age restrictions, so more idiots go on it.

Anyways i was standing on a modded item in Minecraft and was kicked for flying. I was not kicked for me stealing stuff, which is wierd.

I was banned from a TF2 server for having an inappropriate spray which at that time was something along the line of MLP
i didnt even spray it anywhere

Yaknow how on alot of Minecraft servers you can protect chests and furnaces? Well, I was banned from a Minecraft server for making a house completely out of protected furnaces and doors, so nobody could steal my stuff or grief it..... For some reason this pissed off a mod...

Got banned from a Tf2 sever because an I told an admin his voice sounds high-pitched and if his mic is broken.

I also got banned for liking marvel more then DC on a Gmod role play sever, to be fair i was just telling someone off with the DC logo as a profile pic, but I thought they could take a joke

so far 19 million people (and counting) have downloaded minecraft, not including the other platforms. you really think you have met at least 9.500001 million of those people?
There are so many things wrong with that post, I'm not even going to attempt to correct you. Reply if and when you figure out the problems.

Back
Top Bottom