Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
Hey dude you make fantastic sprites!Good job! I like weapons so much! Hope to see more! Have a nice day!
I dont make the sprites, i do the code.
Also, here's a little spoiler on a new weapon ;)
ce403bbf-fa32-43dc-81a0-820843ecde7f
S3xlnty.jpg

Looks really good. Can you give a bit more love to the yoyos? (Add more yoyos that do stuff and accesories for the yoyos maybe combination of accessories like the glove + string + mechanical glove/warrior emblem since all the big yoyo mods apparently died with the tmod9 update because allegedly the devs of all those mods simultaneously lost the source code but if that's was the only problem they could get it back in an instant asking any of the tmod devs and they didnt do it )

Looks really good. Can you give a bit more love to the yoyos? (Add more yoyos that do stuff and accesories for the yoyos maybe combination of accessories like the glove + string + mechanical glove/warrior emblem since all the big yoyo mods apparently died with the tmod9 update because allegedly the devs of all those mods simultaneously lost the source code but if that's was the only problem they could get it back in an instant asking any of the tmod devs and they didnt do it )
Sounds neat, i'll think of adding more yo-yo related accessories.

Spirit is still in development, it was just plagued by a few... let's call them setbacks. Setbacks are inevitable, but that doesn't mean the mod is going to lack in terms of feedback. Spirit, once released, will most likely be successful, as the ideas present are wonderful.
Hopefully no setbacks will happen until release.. I cant think of any reason there would be setbacks anyways. Except for dev team members going on vacation/dissapearing.

Huh. Looks like a cool mod. Need any help spriting?
Sure, our spiters are being lazy were always looking for spriters. I'd suggest joining the discord, we have a list of stuff that needs sprited there.
Also, do you have any examples of your work?

Back
Top Bottom