OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

But the issue, is when you compare them to the others...

In advance, regardless of who I choose, I already have a backstory outline set up that I like. but we'll get to that later.

Btw, the reason A is so ruthless with tech is simple.
1- She has many PhD's including geometry, Astrophysics, quantum mathematics, and physics.
2- She was raised learning complex physics and mathematics, partially explaining why she is big brain.
3- She can directly interface with technology

(i'm not saying that I want you to block them cause their op, I just want you to know exactly how strong they are if played correctly.)

But the issue, is when you compare them to the others...

In advance, regardless of who I choose, I already have a backstory outline set up that I like. but we'll get to that later.

Btw, the reason A is so ruthless with tech is simple.
1- She has many PhD's including geometry, Astrophysics, quantum mathematics, and physics.
2- She was raised learning complex physics and mathematics, partially explaining why she is big brain.
3- She can directly interface with technology

(i'm not saying that I want you to block them cause their op, I just want you to know exactly how strong they are if played correctly.)
Sorry for the late response.

Others? Hmm... I wonder...

Yes, her ruthlessness. This makes A a suitable rival for the Vortexians, she may be able to collect mathematical information from them, and eventually hack them. She'd be nearly perfect, if it wasn't for Donovan.

Well Donovan is from a 2 book series and is a rip, A is from a 5 (almost 6) book series. While her core concept isn't mine, the character herself is original. The issue I'm having is that i'm loosing my interest in Donovan, but A will be almost useless unless she has tech. (Granted with trial and error she can perfect nearly any cooking recepie) She wouldn't be helpful until later on when we actually start to interact more and more with the surface.

(Don't worry about it, unless it exceeds 10 minutes, it ain't a problem.)

Well Donovan is from a 2 book series and is a rip, A is from a 5 (almost 6) book series. While her core concept isn't mine, the character herself is original. The issue I'm having is that i'm loosing my interest in Donovan, but A will be almost useless unless she has tech. (Granted with trial and error she can perfect nearly any cooking recepie) She wouldn't be helpful until later on when we actually start to interact more and more with the surface.

(Don't worry about it, unless it exceeds 10 minutes, it ain't a problem.)
Understandable. If you want, I could notify you when they are about to reach the surface, then, A is ready for action.

That could work.
I'm going to go ahead and show you the overall idea I have for my introductions

Shortly before the first invasion a new group was formed called, "Global Security and Pacification Forces," or SecPac. They were founded on the protection of the planet from E.T. Nobody took them seriously, until the first invasion happened. Then they were taken seriously. They built massive fleets in space and built many defenses. Their most powerful being their flagship, the SecPac Ship (SPS) Morning Star. She was an 8 kilometer long dreadnought that could kick some serious :red:. Unfortunately, their defenses were not enough. When the second invasion begun, they were the first line of defense. They sacrificed everything, only to inevitably fail.

Regardless of which character I choose, they will start on a ship that was inevitably blown up and they survived via escape pod.
If anything, I will start with Pax and then bring A in later when we approach the surface.

That could work.
I'm going to go ahead and show you the overall idea I have for my introductions

Shortly before the first invasion a new group was formed called, "Global Security and Pacification Forces," or SecPac. They were founded on the protection of the planet from E.T. Nobody took them seriously, until the first invasion happened. Then they were taken seriously. They built massive fleets in space and built many defenses. Their most powerful being their flagship, the SecPac Ship (SPS) Morning Star. She was an 8 kilometer long dreadnought that could kick some serious :red:. Unfortunately, their defenses were not enough. When the second invasion begun, they were the first line of defense. They sacrificed everything, only to inevitably fail.

Regardless of which character I choose, they will start on a ship that was inevitably blown up and they survived via escape pod.
If anything, I will start with Pax and then bring A in later when we approach the surface.
Alright, sounds like a good idea. I may question you about SecPac later, but for right now, the concept of introducing these characters are quite interesting. They will be accepted if you want to introduce them.

I'm really liking the idea of this. Well, it;s not necessarily a new idea, but it's looking cool. and your dedication is admirable
Please, ask any question you have of SecPac. I stole the name, and the ship, but the general concept is mine.
I think I will start as Pax, they are in a cave so he would be prety useful this early.
Thomas Really useful engine Poster by corzamoon | Redbubble

I'm really liking the idea of this. Well, it;s not necessarily a new idea, but it's looking cool. and your dedication is admirable
Please, ask any question you have of SecPac. I stole the name, and the ship, but the general concept is mine.
I think I will start as Pax, they are in a cave so he would be prety useful this early.
Thomas Really useful engine Poster by corzamoon | Redbubble
Alright, you may as well do the character introduction for Pax and A (The OC Format required for Roleplay Participation.)
And yes, just one question for SecPac so far. Are members of SecPac aware of the first lunar invasion? That's all.
Thanks for joining the Era of the Resurgence!

Name: Pax au Telemanus
Species: Human (Gold, peerless scared)
Pax on left
1605765082918.png
Quirks/Pros: He can lift over 1,000 pounds, has a bone density that is 5 times stronger than your average human. He can hold his breath for almost 10 minutes.

Flaws/Cons: He isn't the best with ranged weapons and has minor trauma from his time in, "The Institute." He also greatly misses his parents, while rare there are times when his emotional state is that of a boulder in the ocean.

Personality: He is a very loyal man, and will fight for his beliefs. Beyond that he has an energetic, and honestly talkative, personality.

Backstory: (Originally he dies in The Institute) Shortly after finishing The Institute, an accident happened on his shuttle, somehow bringing him here. He made a name for himself as the worlds strongest human and eventually found himself captaining a ship for SecPac.

Other: He has a knack for complimenting everything in his stories.
(He isn't a 1:1 ripoff of the original Pax, but is based on him.)

Alright, you may as well do the character introduction for Pax and A (The OC Format required for Roleplay Participation.)
And yes, just one question for SecPac so far. Are members of SecPac aware of the first lunar invasion? That's all.
Thanks for joining the Era of the Resurgence!
Yes. That is the reason SecPac gained ground. had it not happened, SecPac would still be just as uncared for.

Name: Pax au Telemanus
Species: Human (Gold, peerless scared)
Quirks/Pros: He can lift over 1,000 pounds, has a bone density that is 5 times stronger than your average human. He can hold his breath for almost 10 minutes.

Flaws/Cons: He isn't the best with ranged weapons and has minor trauma from his time in, "The Institute." He also greatly misses his parents, while rare there are times when his emotional state is that of a boulder in the ocean.

Personality: He is a very loyal man, and will fight for his beliefs. Beyond that he has an energetic, and honestly talkative, personality.

Backstory: (Originally he dies in The Institute) Shortly after finishing The Institute, an accident happened on his shuttle, somehow bringing him here. He made a name for himself as the worlds strongest human and eventually found himself captaining a ship for SecPac.

Other: He has a knack for complimenting everything in his stories.
(He isn't a 1:1 ripoff of the original Pax, but is based on him.)

Yes. That is the reason SecPac gained ground. had it not happened, SecPac would still be just as uncared for.
Amazing work, Pax is accepted! You may start roleplaying if you have time.

Also, I will be adding a lore section to the main OOC post later, I am planning to add nearly all of the elements that make up the events of the Roleplay. I will add the SecPac lore if you allow it. So... Am I allowed to insert SecPac into the lore?

Sure. It is a global thing so your average person has probably heard about it. If you have any questions about it let me know.

Also, I like to add more lore to their backstory as I go, so that people don't immediately know everything there is to know.

Sure. It is a global thing so your average person has probably heard about it. If you have any questions about it let me know.

Also, I like to add more lore to their backstory as I go, so that people don't immediately know everything there is to know.
Alright, I'll make sure I don't spoil the lore too much. Welcome to the Resurgence.

You can check out how the roleplay is doing so far. It's a very lively start, with a bunch of characters being introduced. Keep in mind though that no other roleplay participants are online right now, so I won't say that the thread will be active, at least not right now.

Honestly, I might just submit Rune here already, but I do want you to understand this, I suck at doing descriptions of personality.

Back
Top Bottom