OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

Eh screw it, just putting this character here. Might keep him reserved in this RP for a bit before actually joining, or joining right after, IDK, we'll see if he's accepted.
Name: Thol Malignus

Species: Human Templar. He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Quirks/Pros: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. He is a voracious reader and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer, and refers to himself as a Truthmaster. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Similarly to Meliodas' Full Counter from 7DS, Thol has a counter known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does.

Flaws/Cons: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.

Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules.

Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here by accident. He will seek a way to return back to Lost Blue, and will believe the Lunar Apocalypse has something to help him get back. Keyword, will, not currently, cuz, he ain't in the RP yet.

Equipment:
Ring Guard - Dark World's Sun: This ring was created using techniques unique to the Lost Blue. It raises resistance against Fire and Dark-elemental attacks, but exactly why it does this is unclear. It boosts a range of stats when wielded, but only the Templar know how to use it properly.
Lots of books - As a man who enjoys reading, he would come with quite a lot of books to help him not bore himself. He appears to be able to summon and withdraw the books at will.
Clothes - He wears a black garb and a dark grey cloak with gold hexagon patterns and black pants, fashioned for a turbulent lifestyle.

Eh screw it, just putting this character here. Might keep him reserved in this RP for a bit before actually joining, or joining right after, IDK, we'll see if he's accepted.
Name: Thol Malignus

Species: Human Templar. He has black hair and a pale complexion.

Quirks/Pros: He can easily hide injuries, and will not show most symptoms of injury. Besides bleeding and sicknesses, all injuries will be hidden from others unless he allows them to see the injuries. He is a voracious reader and can carry pretty much a library's worth of books(although he can't carry other items to the same extent for some reason.) He has the abilities of a Truthsayer, and refers to himself as a Truthmaster. He utilizes magic of the dark/shadow element. Similarly to Meliodas' Full Counter from 7DS, Thol has a counter known as Theoretical Void, which reflects 50~60% of the damage he takes from an attack and absorbs health equal to the damage Theoretical Void does.

Flaws/Cons: Due to his tendency to hide injuries, he usually is weakened physically while injured until healed. He is emotionally stunted due to a certain incident, causing him to rely on his own rules to keep himself in control. While he can still show emotion as about anyone can, he does have some tendencies that would contradict himself. He cannot wield any weapons besides books, magic, normal swords, and normal household items like a steak knife or a fork for example. He has no skill with bows, throwing weapons like shurikens or grenades, or other melee weapons like mallets. He is elementally weak to light.

Personality: His incomplete range of emotions causes him to rely on commandments to control himself and his comrades. He enjoys being philosophical, and may start an argument just to see how it'd end, if he can bypass his own rules.

Backstory: A man from the Lost Blue, he seeks change and seeks to liberate Lost Blue from its oppression. He ignited a spark of his powers after a certain event, allowing him to travel through dimensions. Despite this, he has no real control over it when using such an ability, so he ends up here by accident. He will seek a way to return back to Lost Blue, and will believe the Lunar Apocalypse has something to help him get back. Keyword, will, not currently, cuz, he ain't in the RP yet.

Equipment:
Ring Guard - Dark World's Sun: This ring was created using techniques unique to the Lost Blue. It raises resistance against Fire and Dark-elemental attacks, but exactly why it does this is unclear. It boosts a range of stats when wielded, but only the Templar know how to use it properly.
Lots of books - As a man who enjoys reading, he would come with quite a lot of books to help him not bore himself. He appears to be able to summon and withdraw the books at will.
Clothes - He wears a black garb and a dark grey cloak with gold hexagon patterns and black pants, fashioned for a turbulent lifestyle.
These detailed descriptions are making me consider rewriting a more detailed description of my characters. They're just so good. A character that believes the Lunar apocalypse is helpful? All of these characters are quite interesting. And yes, this is accepted.

Honestly, I might just submit Rune here already, but I do want you to understand this, I suck at doing descriptions of personality.
I mean, you could just write in the personality section: what Rune will act like the most during the roleplay.

Name: Rune
Species: Drake
Quirks/Pros:
Can draw, memorize, and read runes flawlessly, some runes do stuff like heal, make fire, ice or water, or change a creature's species, or erase their memory, and much more, combinations of runes can also be done for different effects, some simply serve as another form of written language
Complete immunity to all forms of mind control and mind reading
Flaws/Cons:
Will just sink in water or any other liquid due to their weight. (Flaw with occasional benefits)
Also a very big one that I'm going to keep secret for now.
Personality:
I genuinely am not good enough to think of a good description of personality or an alternate to it.
Backstory:
Well if Rune doesn't know it, why should you?
Equipment:
Solid gold mask (somehow completely indestructible, also very easy to clean, cannot be taken off)
Other/extra:
Has gold for blood.
Combat theme:

Name: Rune
Species: Drake
Quirks/Pros:
Can draw, memorize, and read runes flawlessly, some runes do stuff like heal, make fire, ice or water, or change a creature's species, or erase their memory, and much more, combinations of runes can also be done for different effects, some simply serve as another form of written language
Complete immunity to all forms of mind control and mind reading
Flaws/Cons:
Will just sink in water or any other liquid due to their weight. (Flaw with occasional benefits)
Also a very big one that I'm going to keep secret for now.
Personality:
I genuinely am not good enough to think of a good description of personality or an alternate to it.
Backstory:
Well if Rune doesn't know it, why should you?
Equipment:
Solid gold mask (somehow completely indestructible, also very easy to clean, cannot be taken off)
Other/extra:
Has gold for blood.
Combat theme:
This is officially the first drake/dragon of the series. Alright, Rune's in!

(Yes, I meant to say Drake, but I realized that they are all scaly, so I just decided to go with the regular noun instead.)
(But alright, I'll just... Do a little configuring here and there...)

So, I need help with deciding.
Jirachi, Victini, Zorua, or a Digi Wisp?
If the result is Digi Wisp, which class (out of every vanilla 1.3 class)?

Alright, though it'll be split up into multiple posts as I only have the Pokémon descriptions on my laptop right now.

Name: Jirach
Level: 78
Species: Jirachi
Appearance: A normal Jirachi, but wears a brown sweater.
Held item: None.
Ability: Serene Grace.
Other Abilities: Can blast off at high speeds. (they don't do this often.)
Moves: Swift, Helping Hand, Cosmic Power, and Shadow Ball.
Quirks: High attack stat.
Flaws: Low Defense stat.
Nature: Jolly.
Characteristic: Quick to flee.
Text color: #d2f400
Name: Victi
Level: 69
Species: Victini
Appearance: A normal Victini, but wears a light blue sweater.
Held item: None.
Ability: Victory Star.
Other Abilities: Can blast off at high speeds. (they don't do this often.)
Moves: Quick Attack (Or Flame Charge, haven't decided which yet.), Shadow Ball, Helping Hand, and Solar Beam.
Quirks: High defense stat.
Flaws: Low attack stat.
Nature: Jolly.
Characteristic: Quick to flee.
Text color: #e57a04
Name: Zorua
Level: 72
Species: Zorua
Appearance: A normal Zorua.
Personality: Friendly, a bit cocky.
Ability: Illusion.
Held Item: Silk Scarf.
Moves: Scratch, Protect, Shadow Ball, and Endure.
Quirks: She usually tries to end fights without killing anyone.
Flaws: The quirk often ends up backfiring, resulting in her getting injured more often than not in battle.
Text color: #673046
The Digi wisps will be in my next post.

I'm definitely rooting for either Zorua or the Digi wisps. Illusions and endurance will be effective against alien invasions, at least I think so. Carry on.

Name: Lime
Species: Digi Wisp
Appearance:
IMG_20201101_163606.jpg

Personality: Very timid, has anxiety issues, but he's friendly once he trusts someone.
Equipment: A sword called Infinity.
Abilities: Unknown.
Quirks: He's pretty skilled with his sword.
Flaws: He has nothing for ranged combat, aside from the projectile his sword can fire, and even then, his aim sucks.
Text color: #bae660
Name: Olive
Nickname: Spherical Mii
Species: Digi wisp
Appearance:
IMG_20200827_121619.jpg

Personality: Tries to remain optimistic, but gets sad if he fails to protect his friends.
Equipment: a bow.
Quirks: He's very observant, and can quickly tell if someone is friend or foe.
Flaws: He gets scared easily.
Other: He can speak, he just chooses not to.
Text color: #a2fed3
Name: Citrus
Appearance:
IMG_20200924_114338.jpg

Personality: Calm, friendly, though he doesn't say much.
Equipment: Magic Dagger.
Quirks: Pretty good reflexes.
Flaws: Gets caught off guard quickly. (Kinda ironic lol)
Text color: #eca94f
Name: Grape
Appearance:
index.php

Personality: somewhat bland, but friendly.
Equipment: Currently none, but will get a Summon weapon eventually.
Quirks: I couldn't think of anything AAAAAAAA
Flaws: Kinda reliant on his summons, so won't be able to do crap at the start.
Text color: #ce86a1
Name: Lemon
Appearance:
IMG_20201101_165952.jpg
(The green is a cloak)
Personality: Silent, prefers getting straight to the point.
Equipment: A bunch of Bone Throwing Knives.
Quirks: Surprisingly good aiming skills.
Flaws: If she runs out of throwing knives, she's completely defenseless until she gets more.
Text color: #e0e94f

Attachments

• IMG_20200924_114351.jpg
    IMG_20200924_114351.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom