tModLoader Exodus Mod

I know, someone still waiting for spoilers. So, some new gear is here:
CrystalPrism.png
Crystal Prism and
FlameLamp.png
Efreet Lamp
upload_2017-11-7_21-34-6.png
upload_2017-11-7_21-34-32.png

I Know Exodus changes shortsword gameplay, but in what terms for me it was always buggy for now just hearing the sound and a static sprite for the shortsword without animation hitting multiple times enemies. ?? If its buggy i hope it gets fixed xd.

I Know Exodus changes shortsword gameplay, but in what terms for me it was always buggy for now just hearing the sound and a static sprite for the shortsword without animation hitting multiple times enemies. ?? If its buggy i hope it gets fixed xd.
I guess shortswords from other mods may have bugs. Shortswords from vanilla game works correctly.

Last edited:
I guess shortswords from other mods may have bugs. Shortswords from vanilla game works correctly.

The comment i posted was from tests with Copper Shortsword . -. does it conflict with OmniSwing tho ?

And what exactly changes on Shortswords with Exodus ?

The comment i posted was from tests with Copper Shortsword . -. does it conflict with OmniSwing tho ?

And what exactly changes on Shortswords with Exodus ?
Exodus is not provided to be installed with other mods. Of course it may have conflicts with them.
Shortswords in Exodus Mod can swing in any direction instead of only left or only right direction.

Exodus is not provided to be installed with other mods. Of course it may have conflicts with them.
Shortswords in Exodus Mod can swing in any direction instead of only left or only right direction.

Then auto swing is the problem then 100 % :^). Thanks for the info tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom