Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

That’s a critter… this might be a bit to obscure and obtuse. Here’s a hint, the bit about the bestiary is the key.
well, you said that "99% of players have never seen this enemy", but anything that tries to kill them is very likely identified. From a technical aspect a critter is an enemy, so the most likely explanation for an entity that can be logged but not be seen is a critter (since you just need to be near them to log them into the bestiary)
I bet that if its a hostile enemy, it is an enemy that is logged simultaneously as another, much more common enemy is killed.

well, you said that "99% of players have never seen this enemy", but anything that tries to kill them is very likely identified. From a technical aspect a critter is an enemy, so the most likely explanation for an entity that can be logged but not be seen is a critter (since you just need to be near them to log them into the bestiary)
I bet that if its a hostile enemy, it is an enemy that is logged simultaneously as another, much more common enemy is killed.
The only critters classified as enemies in the code are the Truffle Worm and the Faeling. You are on the right track though about enemies being simultaneously unlocked.

The only critters classified as enemies in the code are the Truffle Worm and the Faeling. You are on the right track though about enemies being simultaneously being unlocked.
true...
I think its either ancient vision or explosive bunny. The wiki mentions neither of them having any special abilities that gets them unlocked as their counterparts get unlocked, but that seem to make a lot of sense to me.

true...
I think its either ancient vision or explosive bunny. The wiki mentions neither of them having any special abilities that gets them unlocked as their counterparts get unlocked, but that seem to make a lot of sense to me.
It’s the Ancient Vision! 🎉🎉🎉 Its entry is unlocked after defeating the Lunatic Cultists and most players defeat the Phantasm Dragon before the cultist decoys show up again. The explosive bunny was also a good guess since it walks that fine line between critter and enemy.

Last edited:
One creature infested with multiple creatures that is not found in the infected lands. Without an eye to see the writing around it.

Back
Top Bottom