• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

endorphinz

Terrarian
This mod is very good, it was exactly what I was looking for. My request would be to have the config settings be better documented (readable by the layperson). I can get a vague understanding of the config variables by their names, and I skimmed through all the pages to better understand how the mod works.

But I'm still mystified by "pages" and "books" and their coordinate values. I'm no good at reading code so the source links provided don't help me much sadly. It would help to have more clarity in the config settings so I don't go blindly messing up settings I don't understand.

Thank you for your effort in making the mod, and if this is already on your "to-do" list then you can disregard this.

hamstar

Steampunker
This mod is very good, it was exactly what I was looking for. My request would be to have the config settings be better documented (readable by the layperson). I can get a vague understanding of the config variables by their names, and I skimmed through all the pages to better understand how the mod works.

But I'm still mystified by "pages" and "books" and their coordinate values. I'm no good at reading code so the source links provided don't help me much sadly. It would help to have more clarity in the config settings so I don't go blindly messing up settings I don't understand.

Thank you for your effort in making the mod, and if this is already on your "to-do" list then you can disregard this.
Ignore books. They're a placeholder for a feature that only becomes relevant if someone were to use Extensible Inventory as an API mod for things that extend the inventory, such as equipping or consuming specific items.

Top Bottom