tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

How do you find in game translations? (Read post first)

• Total voters
I don't know if it is possible to make polish translation. Because in Polish we use such letters like: Ę ę Ó ó Ą ą Ś ś Ł ł Ż ż Ź ź Ć ć Ń ń. I don't know what programming language you are using in modding, but i might not support them.

Okay, I managed to extract every single strings in the game in a .txt file. I still have to work on it a bit to make sure I didn't do any mistakes, but there's like almost 6000(!) strings. Gimme a bit more time and I'll provide it.

Well...Do you think about that..?
"Only the text can be finished"
[DOUBLEPOST=1431708806,1431708760][/DOUBLEPOST]And...I can speak Chinese owo

Awesome! I could enter too, i can translate into german, since i am german.
Just tell me what to do/ how to do it and i will do the job. :)

Last edited:
So im definitely going to be developing this mod and I need to know what languages these are:

1: "Die Goblin-Armee wurde besiegt!"
2: "L'esercito di goblin è stato sconfitto! "
3: "L'armée des gobelins a été vaincue."

They are the first 3 non-English languages copied directly from the code of the game, if anyone can tell me what languages they are/supposed to be, that would be great.

If this is still alive I could help with the romanian translation.
I also know a bit of italian.
EDIT: I'd like to point we have characters like ă,î,ș,ț,â, not sure if tAPI supports these.

Last edited:
I can translate the entire thing to Portuguese if this project is still active. Just gimme the text files and I'll get it done.

I still got the entire translation done from the previous terraria version so its just gonna be a little fix here and there.

;)

Since school is over and the new updates out i would still like to work on this... I can get the full list of items if anyone wants to translate.

Well, since Summer Vacation is almost there, I would like to try translating the game to Dutch, if possible! I'm born and raised in the Netherlands, so yeah. :p I'm native speaker, and I can understand pretty much English.

I replied to this thread a while ago, but I got no reply or anything. Just wanted to point out I still can translate into german.
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom