tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for letting me know was a mistake on my part. They should be healing potions earlygame and greater in hardmode.

Update to fix it

I went to check this, and I brought a bunch of Cave Crates from my dungeon fishing to a prehardmode world. When I opened them, I was still getting Greater Healing/Mana potions. I think all of the modded biome crates (Ice/Desert/Ocean/Cave) also give the OP potions.

I went to check this, and I brought a bunch of Cave Crates from my dungeon fishing to a prehardmode world. When I opened them, I was still getting Greater Healing/Mana potions. I think all of the modded biome crates (Ice/Desert/Ocean/Cave) also give the OP potions.

I double checked and they are K. If you open the crates on harmode you get hardmode drops that's why many people save up vanilla crates to open them in hardmode to get the harmode ores fast on fisherman runs.

@HallowKingJerrold

There are no items I wanna put in there that are not already in other crates. If I create mod items related to the mushroom biome or if the terraria devs add an expansion of the mushroom biome I might create that crate with those new items later.

please read Roxxz comment (is above yours) before you make a post on something that he cant do for reasons.
Excuse Roxxz but if the multi-lures mod dev cant update his mod anymore (or hes in the same position as you he need the GOG version to update his mod), its possible of course following the rules use his code but be credited for creating it?

Excuse Roxxz but if the multi-lures mod dev cant update his mod anymore (or hes in the same position as you he need the GOG version to update his mod), its possible of course following the rules use his code but be credited for creating it?

If the mod is open source I might be able to port it but we need to almost sure he is inactive for a long time or that he stated that he did abandon the mod or something like that. If it's not open source I won't be able to make a new one. There is an auto fisher from the skyblock mod if you wanna ease fishing.

If the mod is open source I might be able to port it but we need to almost sure he is inactive for a long time or that he stated that he did abandon the mod or something like that. If it's not open source I won't be able to make a new one. There is an auto fisher from the skyblock mod if you wanna ease fishing.

Then try looking for the original code. That "Multi-Lure" wasn't as original as you think it would be. And perhaps even boost up the amount into 40 Lures.

well abluescarab was the one that made multi-lures first (and wing slot mod too) and he put the source code on the first page too https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/abluescarabs-mods.47835/ but read the disclaimer section first.

Thanks for letting me know. I think we should wait more to see if he really abandoned the mods or not anyways even if I want to make them right now I can't because of the tmod gog version not being updated which is more concerning IMO. I might update the wing slot mod as well if I'm capable and if all the other things I mentioned above fall into place.

Thanks for letting me know. I think we should wait more to see if he really abandoned the mods or not anyways even if I want to make them right now I can't because of the tmod gog version not being updated which is more concerning IMO. I might update the wing slot mod as well if I'm capable and if all the other things I mentioned above fall into place.
For the momment VVV101 has updated those 2 mods to 0.10.1, but unless the creator show up and decides if its ok to be updated or say something otherwise, the only thing that remains is your fishing mod to be updated (until jeckel updates the GOG version of modloader)and we can rejoice from fishing once again.

Back
Top Bottom