Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

It seems to, in fact, be mostly hidden by the corpse, althrough the endoskeleton seems to be mostly visible in the neck, as the metal rods in the arm seem to be part of the suit´s structure. At least, that is what I noticed in the screenshots in which it can be seen taking off it´s own head.
keep in mind though that this is like a 30 year old corpse, the reason there are mechanical parts protruding through where you would expect to see the body is because the springlocks failed, resulting in the mechanical parts fatally crushing the person. I assume over time from decomposition, the mechanical parts sank further into the body, resulting in the... uhm... play dough fun factory like effect that we see.

Anyway, I also found a screenshot of Golden Freddy in the office...
6E722B8DC9FC811477C8B9C58C70748737DA68DC

Sadly, he doesn't do anything...

That's Shadow Freddy, not Golden Freddy.

But isn't Golden Freddy in the hallway next to the office?
that's just freddy.
If it was, then it would be bright and yellow, like the Toy Chica mask.
Here's a video on it too.
no it wouldn't
TC_Icon.png
GF_Icon.png

the yellows are nowhere near the same one thing you need to keep in mind is taht with contrast, lighter colors get lighter, while darker colors get darker. in golden freddy's case, he is a really dark yellow.

plus, like all the other "phantoms" golden freddy is probably burnt, so that's an even darker yellow than normal.

more importantly, if he were shadow freddy, he would be purple, not yellow.

Last edited:
@Sodapone & @Scarecrow
Why is there two golden freddy suits? theres the older one from fnaf2 but a different one in fnaf1+3
to be quite honest, I disregard a lot of the things that happen in the first game, simply because it's the first game. I don't think it was planned to be a series when that one was released, just a fun little game that probably didn't have any pre-planned big story arcs.

Why is there two golden freddy suits? theres the older one from fnaf2 but a different one in fnaf1+3
My own little spin/theory is that Golden Freddy exists as a "memory" from Fredbear's Family Diner.
Memory is never 100% precise, it's either slowly "rotting away" or changing, keeping the main features but slowly changing in a minor way.

Or they could be redesigning him but changing their minds about him being actually used at the last second.

My own little spin/theory is that Golden Freddy exists as a "memory" from Fredbear's Family Diner.
Memory is never 100% precise, it's either slowly "rotting away" or changing, keeping the main features but slowly changing in a minor way.

Or they could be redesigning him but changing their minds about him being actually used at the last second.
That gives me an idea of interesting possibility that Golden Freddy could be the Soul Jar of the very first person murdered involving Fazbear Entertainment. All of the freakyass things he can do are because he has had more time than anyone else learning how to be a ghost, and he's haunting the company itself/going around with the other victims. Instead of being tied to Purple Guy as the reason he can't move on, he's tied to the franchise itself and won't leave until it finally dies. As he's so supernatural, he can exist as he pleases, so maybe the suit itself is no longer around. He's very active near the end of 2 because Fazbear Entertainment is still very much alive, while in 1 he's aware the company is finally going under and is setting up his ghostly retirement and doesn't do much. By the time 3 happens, Fazbear Entertainment is long gone, and unlike the children murdered, that's all he needed to move on.

There's an idea. More abstract than anything I've ever heard tying a ghost to the world though-- typically speaking, its usually a person or object a ghost fixates on.

Unless that particular ghost wants the purple man more than dead and wants it completely annihilated. Or simply spent more time wandering as a ghost and realizes it doesn't want to leave until something is done to permenantly destroy Springtrap the psycho before moving on.

There's an idea. More abstract than anything I've ever heard tying a ghost to the world though-- typically speaking, its usually a person or object a ghost fixates on.

Unless that particular ghost wants the purple man more than dead and wants it completely annihilated. Or simply spent more time wandering as a ghost and realizes it doesn't want to leave until something is done to permenantly destroy Springtrap the psycho before moving on.
The murderer of the children may have had nothing to do with the first one. Golden Freddy, if the first victim, would probably have his own view of the children murdered by that guy, but more than anything wants the company dead. They're willing to use obviously haunted suits and other dangerous, stupid things, making them really shady, and maybe he saw something and had to be silenced. Or maybe he wasn't even murdered, but in fact the original suit failure victim. That would certainly lead my spirit to curse those responsible. After many years Fazbear Entertainment is finally dead and buried, and so he can move on. By that time though, he's got an attachment to the victims of the Purple Man, enough that when they get their own revenge, he likely guides them to the afterlife. He might even have caught wind of Fazbear's Fright, and decided to grab the ghost popcorn and watch how they manage to :red: it up.

That gives me an idea of interesting possibility that Golden Freddy could be the Soul Jar of the very first person murdered involving Fazbear Entertainment. All of the freakyass things he can do are because he has had more time than anyone else learning how to be a ghost, and he's haunting the company itself/going around with the other victims. Instead of being tied to Purple Guy as the reason he can't move on, he's tied to the franchise itself and won't leave until it finally dies. As he's so supernatural, he can exist as he pleases, so maybe the suit itself is no longer around. He's very active near the end of 2 because Fazbear Entertainment is still very much alive, while in 1 he's aware the company is finally going under and is setting up his ghostly retirement and doesn't do much. By the time 3 happens, Fazbear Entertainment is long gone, and unlike the children murdered, that's all he needed to move on.
The child killed at Fredbear's was the Puppet, Golden Freddy was one of the five kids who was murdered at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza between Fredbear's and FNaF 2.

The child killed at Fredbear's was the Puppet, Golden Freddy was one of the five kids who was murdered at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza between Fredbear's and FNaF 2.
Really? Damn, I always forget something.

Another idea I got; I'm pretty damn sure the suit the Purple Man used was Springtrap. It must have worked the first time, and then all those years later, he goes back to the closed off diner to finally get rid of the evidence, since nothing is stopping people from finding the bodies now. So he takes them apart, and frees the spirits. It wasn't haunted by anyone because no one had died in that specific suit. They chase him to the room where Springtrap was kept, and he decided to jump in the suit he was already used to. Being that it was the last thing they saw before they died, they're now too scared to do anything. But at that moment, the springlock finally fails, and seals him to it like he did to the children.

Or maybe there's another thing I'm missing.

So Golden Freddy actually does make an appearance in this game.
He will very rarely appear next to you in the office.
Whether he'll kill you or not is unknown right now.
If you turn your head and look back, he'll disappear.
Its actually Shadow Freddy, who wants to lead you into Purple Man's 'rape trap'. At least Purple Man's dead right now...or is he?

Really? Damn, I always forget something.

Another idea I got; I'm pretty damn sure the suit the Purple Man used was Springtrap. It must have worked the first time, and then all those years later, he goes back to the closed off diner to finally get rid of the evidence, since nothing is stopping people from finding the bodies now. So he takes them apart, and frees the spirits. It wasn't haunted by anyone because no one had died in that specific suit. They chase him to the room where Springtrap was kept, and he decided to jump in the suit he was already used to. Being that it was the last thing they saw before they died, they're now too scared to do anything. But at that moment, the springlock finally fails, and seals him to it like he did to the children.

Or maybe there's another thing I'm missing.
That would also explain why he put Springtrap on in the first place: He already used it, and he knew how to wear it without a lock failure, but, due to wear due to lack of maintenance and the fact that he probabily didn´t properly crank it, the spring locks failed.

That would also explain why he put Springtrap on in the first place: He already used it, and he knew how to wear it without a lock failure, but, due to wear due to lack of maintenance and the fact that he probabily didn´t properly crank it, the spring locks failed.
Phone Guy also says at one point on Night 3 'do not breathe on the springlock'. After he got in, he was laughing in triumph, he probably breathed all over it :p

Also, there's a theory that Shadow Freddy/Bonnie were the 'replacement' suits temporarily used after Fredbear (Golden Freddy) and Bonnie (Springtrap) were deemed unsafe, but before they got true replacements (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy)

Phone Guy also says at one point on Night 3 'do not breathe on the springlock'. After he got in, he was laughing in triumph, he probably breathed all over it :p

Also, there's a theory that Shadow Freddy/Bonnie were the 'replacement' suits temporarily used after Fredbear (Golden Freddy) and Bonnie (Springtrap) were deemed unsafe, but before they got true replacements (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy)
again, can't be fredbear's family diner era, because the phone guy didn't have a clue about the location in the second game.

Back
Top Bottom