Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Then why did RWQFSASXC give a cake to one of the dead crying children in the second to last minigame?
Hmmm... that... I have an idea for that though there wouldn't be much to support it (at least I think). Seeing as the murderer has only killed children (that we know of that are directly tied to him) maybe that obsession has something to do with him giving the kid a cake? You know, outwardly he seemed like he was a very friendly person to kids when in actuality he was a monster who enjoyed killing little children.

Last edited:
Figured you guys didn't like the idea of sleeping at night, so here:
49DFF3489A10D199BE6CDA5A12A9E4A14FB47681

Figured you guys didn't like the idea of sleeping at night, so here:
49DFF3489A10D199BE6CDA5A12A9E4A14FB47681
Meh... I think Springtrap and the fact that there is a human skull in his head is a lot more disturbing. In fact, I think Springtrap is one of the more disturbing of the Animatronics.

For me (in reverse order of game):
1: Springtrap
2: Phantom BB
3: Bonnie (FNAF2)
4: Toy Chica
5: Chica (FNAF)

Added: Toy Chica doesn't give me the creeps in the FNAF3 Minigames.

The main thing I keep finding myself trying to figure out is why Golden Freddy is more powerful than any of the others. Was he the first victim? Was he the oldest child? Was he actually not a child? Unlike the others who have to walk around in suits, he can fade in and out as he pleases, and his suit may not physically exist anymore, there's gotta be some reason behind it.
Theory: Golden Freddy is the most powerful (and this explains the final good ending minigame too), because he was the oldest kid, they were all murdered at his birthday party. The 5 kids couldn't move on until they finished their party. Golden Freddy's suit didn't have an endoskeleton, so he couldn't move, and instead just projected himself, while in reality he lay abandoned in one of the back rooms.

EDIT:

My ultimate theory of the FNaF timeline. Let me know if this leaves anything else unanswered, and I'll respond.

Unknown Time: Fredbear's Family Diner, contains Bonnie (aka Springtrap) and Fredbear (aka Golden Freddy). One child murder occurred outside the building at the hand of the Purple Guy, resulting in the Puppet becoming possessed.

Unknown Time: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, originally contained the same 2, springlock mechanisms failed on Golden Freddy (that's why his endoskeleton was removed) and the suits were deemed unsafe and locked up, replaced with the main 4. At this location, during a birthday party (the birthday boy was the kid who became Golden Freddy) 5 children were killed by the Purple Guy, lured into the back room with him using the Springtrap suit. These children possessed the original 4 and Golden Freddy. Place was shut down due to health concerns and the murders.

1987: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Generation II, staff attempted to repair the original four, ended up replacing them with the toys, Puppet and Balloon Boy were added. Purple Guy gets a job on the day shift, and repeatedly uses the Golden Freddy suit to tamper with the animatronics, eventually resulting with Jeremy being bit by either Mangle or Foxy on Day 7, during a birthday party. Employees guessed that Purple Guy was probably responsible for the tampering, but he was never captured. Location was then shut down.

1993?: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Generation III, they move back to the Gen I location, original 4 are fixed up, location finally shuts down due to safety concerns as well as Phone Guy's death, which could have been caused by Purple Guy using the Springtrap suit, otherwise some other forms of foul play by the Purple Guy are likely too.

Interim: PG, using his Shadow Freddy costume, enters the old establishment and lures the 4 animatronics, one by one, to Springtrap's room, demolishing them. On the 5th night however, the Puppet helps the 5 children throw a birthday party, allowing them to finally be at peace, and the 5 kids confront the PG. In panic, the PG gets into the Springtrap suit, while laughing in triumph breaths on the springlock mechanism, disabling it and killing him. 6 kids (4 main, Golden Freddy and the Puppet) move on to the afterlife.

2023?: Fazbear's Fright opens, they use parts of the original 4 for the attraction, some of the toy animatronic parts are recovered, Springtrap is found. Springtrap, controlled by PG's spirit, tries to kill you, with you hallucinating the other animatronics, burned due to Phone Dude mentioning the fire risk. You survive and leave, the next day the place burns down and is destroyed. Springtrap is damaged but survives, as seen in the newspaper photo.

Last edited:
Theory: Golden Freddy is the most powerful (and this explains the final good ending minigame too), because he was the oldest kid, they were all murdered at his birthday party. The 5 kids couldn't move on until they finished their party. Golden Freddy's suit didn't have an endoskeleton, so he couldn't move, and instead just projected himself, while in reality he lay abandoned in one of the back rooms.
I'm watching Markiplier's video on getting the good ending, and all the cake and balloons and that thing at the end seems to point in that direction. Golden Freddy's child is, if not the oldest, definitely the angriest and most pissed off spirit because he was killed at his own birthday party. That means that the minigame where you confront Purple Man, you're probably playing as that child. He was very ready to kill him while they blocked his path, but then he put on the Springtrap suit and scared them all, because the last thing they ever saw was him in that suit. He realized immediately that they're too scared to do anything now, and starts a victory laugh. Then the suit goes off.

EDIT: Just remembered you're playing as The Puppet in the one where they move on. I'm betting he stuck around to bind Purple Man's soul to Springtrap for his final revenge (With him being the first victim) and then moved with the others to finish the party. I don't think The Puppet's child was actually connected with the party, but figured he'd move on with the others.

Last edited:
Also, there's a theory that Shadow Freddy/Bonnie were the 'replacement' suits temporarily used after Fredbear (Golden Freddy) and Bonnie (Springtrap) were deemed unsafe, but before they got true replacements (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy)
Probably Shadow Freddy is a hallucination version of Fredbear/Golden Freddy, and Springtrap/Bonbon (new nickname, just to differentiate), the reason why in FNAF3 death games there is no Golden Freddy.
Do you think that Scott should make another FNAF? I don't think he should because the good ending in FNAF 3 ended the series very well.
They could add a prequel! What if instead of calling it FNAF4, they called it Five Nights at Fredbear's?

Also, why is there no Phantom Bonnie?

Also, why is there no Phantom Bonnie?

One could turn that around and ask, "Why Phantom BB?" You know... seeing as a Phantom Puppet makes sense as he is one of the kids that was murdered (the first actually). Same goes for Freddy, Chica, and Foxy (and I suppose Golden Freddy but he only purely serves as a hallucination in the third game).

It´s rather difficult for it to be even worse than Springtrap, as the latter has a corpse in it, which the player can get a few glimpses of, and can be partially seen in the jumpscare that plays if you let it get to the office through the right vent.

Corpses don't freak me out as much as the endless teeth of Bonnie v2. And the eyes. Not knowing exactly what's in there (or only seeing a Terminator-like mess that clearly isn't all robotics) scares me far more than a decrepit corpse squished in a suit (which is disturbing, but I don't feel like it would try to eat me alive or stuff me still breathing with an endoskeleton. I'd rather try and fight Springtrap, thank you).

Corpses don't freak me out as much as the endless teeth of Bonnie v2. And the eyes. Not knowing exactly what's in there (or only seeing a Terminator-like mess that clearly isn't all robotics) scares me far more than a decrepit corpse squished in a suit (which is disturbing, but I don't feel like it would try to eat me alive or stuff me still breathing with an endoskeleton. I'd rather try and fight Springtrap, thank you).
what if said person squished inside the suit was a psychopath, and his evil spirit still haunts the suit, building up spite for 30 years locked in a room alone?

Horrible as that would be, I'd imagine murdered children who think adults are evil (especially security guards) would made my death much more horrific.

*animitronic gets into the office*
"We're gonna tell your mom on you!"
Doesn't seem that horrific to me.
It is when they shove you into an animatronic suit stuffed with wires, crossbeams and electronics so that the only thing that ever is seen of you through the suit are your eyes and teeth. See FNAF1.

Oh, and you're still alive for that horrible "fitting" until the trauma finally kills you.

It is when they shove you into an animatronic suit stuffed with wires, crossbeams and electronics so that the only thing that ever is seen of you through the suit are your eyes and teeth. See FNAF1.

Oh, and you're still alive for that horrible "fitting" until the trauma finally kills you.
Then just imagine what the psychopathic killer would do...

"Hmm...what can we use? Intestines? Nah, don't need those..."
*horrific fleshy ripping sounds and LOTS of screaming*

Back
Top Bottom