Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I am glad the new teaser is scaring people , i saw some people asking Scott to stop making them look scary , like seriously , what the heck ? This series is a horror game series , you can't ask someone to make them less scary , wasn't that the point of making horror games ? To scare people ? If people don't like getting scared , why are they even playing horror games ?

I am giving Scott a final chance to make the game really good , the others were good but meh about 7/10 , fnaf 4 maybe an 8/10 and this is me being generous , he can't just base it on the story , i want good gameplay too , i expect a lot from him because he has made four games which people paid for , many people don't like the series , he is making another one , it better be awesome ! So , give me nightmares Scott !!

Last edited:
Hey guys, we missed something.
Scott being the sneaky guy he is, he sneaked some very interesting stuff into the website's source code, and it gives us some hints as to what the backstory might be.
Fortunately for us, some people on the FNAF Subreddit have solved it.

l7wzVAa.png

Something else that I just saw, if you go to the teaser trailer, remember that shot of the room with the control pannel and the lights going crazy?
Screenshot_2016-07-10-12-29-04.png
If you look, again, in the top right corner, you can see Baby with what people are speculating may be one of these new little guys hanging from her arm.
Screenshot_2016-07-10-12-28-38.png

Not sure how accurate this is, but thought it might be worth bringing up.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's something that details more about the location
This actually appears to have revealed the long speculated "Minirina" animatronics who's name Scott copyrighted long ago.
Now that I think about it, a lot of these animatronics seem to have little minions.

Baby has the Bidybabs, Ballora the Minirinas, and Funtime Freddy with Puppet Bonnie.

This actually appears to have revealed the long speculated "Minirina" animatronics who's name Scott copyrighted long ago.
Now that I think about it, a lot of these animatronics seem to have little minions.

Baby has the Bidybabs, Ballora the Minirinas, and Funtime Freddy with Puppet Bonnie.
Perhaps it's an idiom for Scott's inner torture kek

Back
Top Bottom