tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

@Nic246 it's that there is a specific tileID for each tile, and I haven't found the right ID for everything yet. As you can see, the Loom is pretty much the only thing used as of now.

@Unicorn666 so basically a shortsword but you just punch? Well ok then.

@PhoenixBlade I agree. I'll probably add a repeater or bow off the Moon Lord once I get to it.

BTW I'm adding the crafting stations into the game. Now, the Mod is a bit harder ;P

I think you should add some extra-balanced, terraria-style-friendly weapons into the game. I have an idea of The Vortex Sniper Rifle. It would be a 'normal' sniper rifle but, well... made of Vortex Fragments and the dungeon Sniper Rifle. More details:
Materials: 18x Vortex Fragments, 1x Sniper Rifle.
Able to make at Ancient Manipulator station.
Damage: 340? (subject to be tested in game :D)
Critical Chance: 29%? (subject to be tested in game :D)
Had the zoom option like the normal sniper rifle. (but maybe a better zoom?)
The look:
Vortex Sniper Rifle.png

I think that you should begin with making weapons of the types that are in the game but aren't used much. So maybe more bows? More claw weapons?

Well, have you seen the most OP weapon in the mod? The Stick is basically a claw weapon I'd say, along with the Tied Stick.

I'm adding more bows, as @PhoenixBlade said, the game does get less bows. I'm going to fix that :D

Other than that, I'll probably use that idea. Thanks!

The bows from vanilla are not too far away from guns. There are 30+ guns and there are 29-31 bows, repeaters included. Ye should get both done, considering that you can sprite very well. Looking to the forward update, the mod is very neat.

EDIT:
@Nic246 it's that there is a specific tileID for each tile, and I haven't found the right ID for everything yet. As you can see, the Loom is pretty much the only thing used as of now.

@Unicorn666 so basically a shortsword but you just punch? Well ok then.

@PhoenixBlade I agree. I'll probably add a repeater or bow off the Moon Lord once I get to it.

BTW I'm adding the crafting stations into the game. Now, the Mod is a bit harder ;P
Not the same as the shortsword, but yea, close enough. You could use the any-ranged-weapon-attack animation in terms of body movage, and glue it all together to get a sicknasty punch weapon. I would be in love with this mod so god damn much if this had a Gauntlet/Glove/Fist weapon Tier, I would have to marry the mod. (or u, it's the same)

I mean......ok. I'll add a single glove, and I get all your money? Good deal. I'm currently fixing the bow thing before the gun thing, and soon, after I'm finished with the Longbows thing. I'll most likely put more shotguns n' snipers because 360 cross-map no-scope headshot.

I got an error when loading your mod.
Ensure that the specified stream contains valid PCM mono or stereo wave data.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WavFile..ctor(Stream source)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WavFile.Open(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

That's with the new music...but I don't know what causes it, as it works fine for me.

I removed the music - for now.

Anyone else get that error?

Back
Top Bottom