• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspartam

Terrarian
hi, I have terraria on steam. can I play vanilla, terraria with tmodloader + its mods and terraria with terrariapatcher using this? program wants me to add a GLI name but I don't know what to put there.

panzerfaust

Terrarian
People are still saying downgrade doesn't work. is there anything that you altered or tweaked in pre/post installation that differs from the regular way that is instructed?

BoldStep

Duke Fishron
People are still saying downgrade doesn't work. is there anything that you altered or tweaked in pre/post installation that differs from the regular way that is instructed?
No, though I did have it prior to installing it again after a reinstall of the game. The downgrade feature works fine for me, even the ones I never even downloaded like the 1.2 versions. I downloaded Game Launcher directly from this page.

loudwhitenoise

Terrarian
i ran the installer and it has no option to NOT create a start menu folder argh, but the only thing it made there was an uninstaller, where is the program installed so i can use it? i dont see anything in programfiles.

mario137br

Terrarian
weird, when i try opening it, it auto-trash the installer, if i try to open it from the folder, the error message: "Windows can't access the device, path or the file specified.Maybe you don't have the suitable permitions to access the item"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom