• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC [HD] Realistic Terraria - Shaders!!

Starwitu

Terrarian
Hey! I'm here to present you guys the Realistic Terraria Series, which is a series I'm doing on my channel. It's basically adding shaders to Terraria. As of 5/3/19 it counts with 5 episodes: Realistic Day, Night, Beach, Caverns and Rain.
I upload these kinds of video regularly, and if you do like them, you can help me by subscribing!
Well, enough of chatting; here are the videos

Realistic Day

Realistic Night

Realistic Beach

Realistic Caverns

Realistic Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVObOfF9ZH4

Klink

Skeletron Prime
Yarrrrghhhh. I cannt waiit for it to be releasssed. Gimme it nowwww! Looks good! can't wait for the release date! :happy:

Igmc4

Terrarian
Hello, pretty nice looking textures :passionate:, altough I think my laptop won't be able to handle them XD. As other people said before, is it going to be released in the future? Maybe with the 1.4 release OwO?
Thanks for your work!! (Espero que no te hayas ido de la comunidad, tu trabajo es excelente :3)

[email protected]@eT

Eye of Cthulhu
This might actually end up being possibly my favorite terraria mod when this comes out.
And thats saying something if you have ever heard of Starlight River.

iLLuZioNz

Spazmatism
Is this just a filter? I'm sure if it were a real shader mod they would've released it by now. If not, then at least someone else would've released something similar.

Edit: I'm not saying this isn't real and I won't deny that it could be an actual functioning shader but it just seems a bit fishy that only one person is working on shaders for terraria and seems to have abandoned it. I just feel that if shaders really were possible, there'd be plenty of them by now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom