OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

*smac*
I forgot text color again
Edit: Alpha's text color is #5356f7
Edit 2: I still haven't made any drawings for Koi, but I made her design using Gacha Club.
20210911_133034.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Almond
Appearance: (yes I like to suffer)
Almond is a somewhat tall boy with pale skin, black hair and light brown eyes. He usually wears a green hat, a grey shirt with a brown jacket, and black jeans.
Team (don't worry, I'll link to the wiki pages for each loomian. Movesets and abilities coming later, I'm tired and too lazy to do it right now.): Vambat (level 18)
Twittle (Alpha Gleaming (was not the original plan but I replaced the OG Twittle with a random Alpha Gleam one because I am not passing up a free second Gleam on the team lol (for the purposes of the rp, this Twittle and the OG Twittle will be considered as the same exact Twittle, so anything that happened to OG will have happened to Gleaming as well. Mostly because 1hp is a gimmick of hers.))) (Level 17)
Cynamoth (Level 18)
Terrafly (Level 18) (Usually benched)
Geklow (Alpha Gleaming) (Level 18)
Shawchi (Level 18) (Also usually benched)
Vari (Level 16)
Text color: Might change if the data on my old phone can be recovered but for now #cfac65

Name: Almond
Appearance: (yes I like to suffer)
Almond is a somewhat tall boy with pale skin, black hair and light brown eyes. He usually wears a green hat, a grey shirt with a brown jacket, and black jeans.
Team (don't worry, I'll link to the wiki pages for each loomian. Movesets and abilities coming later, I'm tired and too lazy to do it right now.): Vambat (level 18)
Twittle (Alpha Gleaming (was not the original plan but I replaced the OG Twittle with a random Alpha Gleam one because I am not passing up a free second Gleam on the team lol (for the purposes of the rp, this Twittle and the OG Twittle will be considered as the same exact Twittle, so anything that happened to OG will have happened to Gleaming as well. Mostly because 1hp is a gimmick of hers.))) (Level 17)
Cynamoth (Level 18)
Terrafly (Level 18) (Usually benched)
Geklow (Alpha Gleaming) (Level 18)
Shawchi (Level 18) (Also usually benched)
Vari (Level 16)
Text color: Might change if the data on my old phone can be recovered but for now #cfac65
Accepted

Team Hive:
An organization of bug lovers who have banded together due to the rapid decline in bug type pokemon. Their goal is to return more bug and grass type pokemon to the world by taking over small towns and turning them into bug paradises. although their cause can be argued as nobel, it's hard to deny their means could use some work. Their members may not be the toughest, but their as sharp as a stinger, and have some pretty cool creepy crawlies on their teams.
(also all the grunts are female, and all the admins are male to reference bee hives)

Remember that time I pointed out having made 3d models of a few fakemon in Minecraft but not having any pictures?
...yeah I have the pictures now
2021-09-11_16.51.42.png

Let’s gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pogchamp

Team Hive:
An organization of bug lovers who have banded together due to the rapid decline in bug type pokemon. Their goal is to return more bug and grass type pokemon to the world by taking over small towns and turning them into bug paradises. although their cause can be argued as nobel, it's hard to deny their means could use some work. Their members may not be the toughest, but their as sharp as a stinger, and have some pretty cool creepy crawlies on their teams.
(also all the grunts are female, and all the admins are male to reference bee hives)
accepted

Name: Dream Aisling

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Dream has paleish skin, light blue eyes and curly pink hair. He wears a pink and white sweatshirt with beige sweatpants and brown shoes.

Species: Human

Personality: Dream has a friendly demeanor, but can be quite rude if he’s in a bad mood. He favors Fairy Type Pokémon and participates in Pokémon contests.

Equipment: A pink, white and lavender bag with a swirlix logo on it. He only uses Dream Balls.

Quirks: Dream is pretty smart, and tends to know what moves would be good as combos with each other.

Flaws: Despite the fact that this is the advice he tells others, he tends to get cocky.

Extra:
Text Color: #F7DA64
Pokémon Team:
Swirlix
Nature: Rash
Ability: Sweet Veil
Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Attract, Psychic
Galarian Ponyta
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Pastel Veil
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Charm, High Horsepower

Last edited:
Name: Illumise
Level: (*casually forgets*) I think I said to myself that he's around level 24?
Gender: Male (screw you, gender ratios. I referred to this one as a he before I checked the bulbapedia page, and I'm not changing it)
Appearance: A shiny Illumise, which strangely enough always wears a jacket.
Held Item: Focus Sash.
Ability: Tinted Lens.
Moves: Silver Wind, Water Pulse/Thunderbolt (Depending on the situation), Air Cutter, and (I can't decide between Moonlight and Focus Punch help).
Personality: Quiet, but friendly, and willing to help people he trusts.
Strengths: He's surprisingly good at coming up with combos.
Weaknesses: He seems to be really afraid of Absol in general...

Name: Lunil
Level: 92
Species: Absol
Personality: Really mysterious, but what is known is that he's ruthless.
Ability: Pressure.
Moves: Night Slash, Double Team, Ice Beam, and Protect.
Held Item: Dread Plate.
Strengths: He's actually quite stealthy.
Weaknesses: He tends to be a bit overconfident.
(Text colors for both will be shown tomorrow)
@Rainbow Dash Ketchum are these two accepted? I refuse to look for text colors until I get confirmation

Last edited:
Name: Illumise
Level: (*casually forgets*) I think I said to myself that he's around level 24?
Gender: Male (screw you, gender ratios. I referred to this one as a he before I checked the bulbapedia page, and I'm not changing it)
Appearance: A shiny Illumise, which strangely enough always wears a jacket.
Held Item: Focus Sash.
Ability: Tinted Lens.
Moves: Silver Wind, Water Pulse/Thunderbolt (Depending on the situation), Air Cutter, and (I can't decide between Moonlight and Focus Punch help).
Personality: Quiet, but friendly, and willing to help people he trusts.
Strengths: He's surprisingly good at coming up with combos.
Weaknesses: He seems to be really afraid of Absol in general...

Name: Lunil
Level: 92
Species: Absol
Personality: Really mysterious, but what is known is that he's ruthless.
Ability: Pressure.
Moves: Night Slash, Double Team, Ice Beam, and Protect.
Held Item: Dread Plate.
Strengths: He's actually quite stealthy.
Weaknesses: He tends to be a bit overconfident.
(Text colors for both will be shown tomorrow)
@Rainbow Dash Ketchum are these two accepted? I refuse to look for text colors until I get confirmation
The are. I keep forgetting I’m a mod here.

Name: Penn Evergreen
Human/Pokemon/animal: Human
Appearance: Pen has spiky white hair with a red streak on part of his bangs, peach skin, and brown eyes. He wears an open green jacket, black shirt, and blue jeans. He has white running shoes aswell.
Quirks: The red streak is odd, since the rest of his family has completely white hair.
Strengths in life not battling: He has great senses, and is good at running and jumping over things.
Weaknesses in life not battling: Penn is often too ambitious.
Hex: #fc7979

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom