OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

Mostly one person will use an attack, the next will say whether it hit (Usually it will) and then use a move or a combination attack in some cases, though combo attacks usually require several posts. Then it repeats.

Crits aren’t usually a thing, and while boosting moves are a thing battles here are like the anime in that most Pokémon are at least ok even if they’re awful in the games.

I noticed this RP said it has no character limit, so I thought I might as well add another character already. This one probably won't be seen as much, but they could still be interesting.

Name: Unknown, but he goes by M, Glitch, or Theta.
Human/Pokemon/animal: Human
Appearance: Pale skin, green eyes, and hair that's been dyed red and purple, as well as being made up to look similar to a Midnight Lycanroc and a Zoroark. He wears a grey shirt with a jacket that has that yellow thing that Floatzel has around it, with the rest of it being white, gloves that are made to look like the paws of a Lycanroc, and pants that are styled after a Weavile.
Quirks: Often talks about himself becoming a Pokémon, says Bird Type instead of Flying Type, and just in general seems to act a bit weird...
Strengths in life not battling: Seems to be able to understand Pokémon.
Weaknesses in life not battling: His social skills with other people are terrible.
Hex: #10FE09

I noticed this RP said it has no character limit, so I thought I might as well add another character already. This one probably won't be seen as much, but they could still be interesting.

Name: Unknown, but he goes by M, Glitch, or Theta.
Appearance: Pale skin, green eyes, and hair that's been dyed red and purple, as well as being made up to look similar to a Midnight Lycanroc and a Zoroark. He wears a grey shirt with a jacket that has that yellow thing that Floatzel has around it, with the rest of it being white, gloves that are made to look like the paws of a Lycanroc, and pants that are styled after a Weavile.
Quirks: Often talks about himself becoming a Pokémon, says Bird Type instead of Flying Type, and just in general seems to act a bit weird...
Strengths in life not battling: Seems to be able to understand Pokémon.
Weaknesses in life not battling: His social skills with other people are terrible.
Hex: #10FE09
Accepted.

Team Tsunami (@Sumone that is big spoopy’s evil team that hasn’t appeared yet), Team Hive (I think that’s what it was called) which is Wisp’s evil team, and Team Cypher (My evil team)

Team Tsunami just wants to destroy the region for some reason, I don’t know what Team Hive’s goal is, and Team Cypher is stealing grant money so they can work on mind-control technology. Not that I think about it, Mycelia’s mushroom hive mind could also be considered an evil team, but her goal is, and I quote: “Spreading the spores.”

I'm just gonna...
*lazily quotes old descriptions*
Name: Pearl
Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 288260
Personality: Calm, but somewhat unforgiving to people. She's nicer to Pokémon. She's also pretty much completely silent.
Equipment: Mega pendant, 10 Full Restores, and a flashlight for exploration.
Abilities: none.
Quirks: She doesn't give her Pokémon any commands.
Flaws: She's unforgiving to other people.
(I'll make the movesets later.)
Main theme:
Battle theme:
Text color: #fec61c
Name: Stream
Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 292637
Personality: doesn't talk much, but can be friendly. Won't hesitate to step up for Pokémon.
Abilities: I couldn't think of anything right now.
Quirks: doesn't give his Pokémon any commands.
Flaws: He gets himself in risky situations easily if Pokémon are involved.
Extras/trivia: He's from the Fora region (my own Pokémon region)
Ninetales: Opal. (Level: 100.)
Ampharos: Topaz. (Level: 100.)
Absol: Selenite. (Level: 100.)
Fennekin: Petri. (Level: 30, doesn't want to evolve.)
Skiddo: Emerald. (Level: 28, doesn't want to evolve.)
Diancie: Quartz. (Level: 100.)
(I named all of them after gemstones (what I counted as a "Gemstone"? If it was on the Wikipedia article "list of gemstone species", then it counts.))
View attachment 292638
Species name: Snowflow

Pronunciation: exactly how it's written.

Type/s: Ice.

Height: small.

Weight: light.

Possible abilities (Two normal and one hidden): Snow Warning.

Pokedex entry: Haven't decided yet...

Possible moves: Haven't decided yet.
(I tried)
Also, Pearl will also use the gym team I made for the TCF league
Also Also, here's a design update for Stream:
trainercard-Stream.png

And Pearl has blonde hair now
Edit; @Rainbow Dash Ketchum did you forget that you're a moderator here, or was the like your way of saying accepted?

Last edited:
I'm just gonna...
*lazily quotes old descriptions*

Also, Pearl will also use the gym team I made for the TCF league
Also Also, here's a design update for Stream: View attachment 350867
And Pearl has blonde hair now
Edit; @Rainbow Dash Ketchum did you forget that you're a moderator here, or was the like your way of saying accepted?
I thought those guys were already accepted lmao
I did remember I’m a mod, usually if I like the post and don’t say anything it means that it’s accepted, if it’s not I’ll say what the problems are. Sometimes I have to go do something else while I’m checking the forums and then I forget what I was doing

I thought those guys were already accepted lmao
I did remember I’m a mod, usually if I like the post and don’t say anything it means that it’s accepted, if it’s not I’ll say what the problems are. Sometimes I have to go do something else while I’m checking the forums and then I forget what I was doing
They were accepted in their respective rps, but not here

Name: Sepren
Appearance: Pale skin, with messy blonde hair and green eyes. He also normally wears a brown bush hat, tan vest, jeans, and a plaid shirt with the same colours as a Sandaconda.
Quirks: Only uses Pokémon that are snake-like.
Strengths in life not battling: Pretty good at handling heat, and is a decent swimmer.
Weaknesses in life not battling: Hates the cold.
Hex: #D46F11
Name: Drangea
Human/Pokemon/animal: Pokémon (Hydreigon)
Appearance: Almost like a normal Hydreigon, but with green on the bits around the heads.
Quirks: Wishes she had more heads.
Strengths in life not battling: Pretty good at living on her own.
Weaknesses in life not battling: Doesn't really like anyone caring for her, so she'll probably try to ignore help.
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon
Hex: #B51452
Name: Areana
Appearance: Pale skin, blonde hair, and green eyes, but most of her appearance is covered up by clothing that seems to be based off a Scyther.
Quirks: Only uses Bug-Type Pokémon, and only uses Net Balls.
Strengths in life not battling: Somehow seems to have a higher chance of catching Bug-Type Pokémom.
Weaknesses in life not battling: Can't run far.
Hex: #B9FF47
Name: Tange
Human/Pokemon/animal: Pokémon (Noivern)
Appearance: Similar to a normal Noivern, but with the inside part of the wings and ears being red like a shiny.
Quirks: Gets uncomfortable around Bug Type Pokémon.
Strengths in life not battling: Good at navigating in the dark.
Weaknesses in life not battling: Doesn't really like being out in the light, and gets lost easily in loud areas.
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Hurricane, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Hex: #70309C

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom