If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

My plans for world domination are:

1- Get a Last Prism with infinite mana.
2- World domination.
PVP is off. Sorry.
My new choice is the Drill Mount (or whatever it's called). Fly around and use digging lasers?
Who needs a weapon to fight things when you can collapse a building on their head?
EDIT: Just realized this is a viable world domination plan :naughty:

Last Prism (that cost no Mana)!
A beam with that power would ignite EVERYTHING or even melt through stone, iron, etc.!
does that sounds crazy?

Plenty of good ideas, theres the obvious of wings, frostspark boots, RoD, Magic Mirror, Lava Waders, Money...

but what do I want?

A stack of teleportation potions would be fun, although it would probably get me killed.
Bottomless water bucket would solve a lot of the worlds problems, so would a staff of regrowth. That is if I wanted to help the world.
A stack of Piggy Banks would be amazing, if I ever needed something somewhere far away I could just put it in my piggy bank at one location and take it out at the other
Anhk shield would be nice, immunity to all kinds of ailments and illness and if I were ever to be injured, no knock back :D

Fiery Greatsword. Just so i can burn all the things!... Uhm i mean hang it up on a wall or something :indifferent:

Dudes cmon Unicorn on a stick
I don't think I need to explain why…
A man. A unicorn on a stick. MLG.

Solar Wings, or Solar Eruption. (I'd like both.)
I mean, who doesn't want a sweeping... thing made out of solar fragments?

But the bus won't knock 'em back either. :nursehappy:

Why do you have to ruin my fantasies?

Well, they still get hit, and the random person doesnt have a shield so...

(Also, fail, i writted pull, not push, and now you, quoting me, will keep that mistake there...forever...)

Why do you have to ruin my fantasies?

Well, they still get hit, and the random person doesnt have a shield so...

(Also, fail, i writted pull, not push, and now you, quoting me, will keep that mistake there...forever...)
Your failure shall be recorded and known for all eternity; alongside the knowledge of history, the endless bounds of space, and the lifespan of a Twinkie.

Angel Statue.

I've heard it does some amazing things...
My current one doesn't do anything, but it's not as bad as my last one. My last one was super creepy. It kept moving when I wasn't looking. Also... I think it sent me back in time.

Last edited:
ACTUALLY, y'know what? I change my mind.

I want the ultimate symbol of badassery.

I want...

... a Copper Shortsword.

You filed a W-2? Oh, that's nice. I did it with a COPPER SHORTSWORD MOTHER F***ER WHATCHU THINK OF THAT!?

You want me to take out the trash? B**ch PLEASE. I'll do it with a COPPER SHORTSWORD just for the hell of it!

Copper Shortsword ALL THE EFFIN' WAY.

Back
Top Bottom