tModLoader JoJoStands

uhh so i defeated skeletron and ive been waiting 5 in game days for the virus message to pop up and it hasnt anyone know why

When using the beta version 2.4 (I know betas are buggy so this could be why) I equip stands, press stand out key and nothing happens. I can do pose and stuff, I have the stands but it just doesn't show and doesn't do anything. Is it because I was using 2.2 before?

Hey, have you thought about adding Diego Brando's set? I noticed Johnny's, Dio's, Jotaro's, and those kinda of sets but there wasn't one for Diego Brando

‼️‼️HOLY :red:ING :red:‼️‼️‼️‼️ IS THAT A MOTHER:red:ING JOJO REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 JOJO IS THE BEST :red:ING ANIME 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯 JOSUKE IS SO BADASSSSS 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎👊👊👊👊👊 ORAORAORAORAORALORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 😩😩😩😩 MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤬😡🤬🤬😡WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Oh you’re approaching me❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓But it was me, Dio‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

‼️‼️HOLY :red:ING :red:‼️‼️‼️‼️ IS THAT A MOTHER:red:ING JOJO REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 JOJO IS THE BEST :red:ING ANIME 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯 JOSUKE IS SO BADASSSSS 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎👊👊👊👊👊 ORAORAORAORAORALORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 😩😩😩😩 MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤬😡🤬🤬😡WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo!🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Yo Angelo! 🗿 Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo! 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Oh you’re approaching me❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓But it was me, Dio‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
tf is this post

Hi, i need help. After some hours of game i finished golden experience, but the Limb recreation abikity doesn't work. Is that a bug or does the ability work only in soecific moments?
I know I'm late but you have to hold right-click and I think you also have to stand still.
uhh so i defeated skeletron and ive been waiting 5 in game days for the virus message to pop up and it hasnt anyone know why
What you can do is cheat in a VM block and spread it to a normal Meteorite that landed.
When using the beta version 2.4 (I know betas are buggy so this could be why) I equip stands, press stand out key and nothing happens. I can do pose and stuff, I have the stands but it just doesn't show and doesn't do anything. Is it because I was using 2.2 before?
That's weird, are you using the Sounds mod with it? As far as I can tell, no one else has had this issue with v2.2.4 (I assume you're using v2.2.4 since you put v2.4)
Hey, have you thought about adding Diego Brando's set? I noticed Johnny's, Dio's, Jotaro's, and those kinda of sets but there wasn't one for Diego Brando
That'll probably be made in a Part 7 Update.

ok so this mod is fun but I'm having an issue with some stand barrages. specifically. sp, tw, sf. but for some reason the hand barrage works. any ideas on how to fix? (also I'm just posting this because it looks like you still work on this) also you fine with saying what stands you wanna add soon? or is that a suprise.

Last edited:
Voy a tener que investigar realmente estos errores de tiempo, es la primera vez que escucho de ellos. Gracias por hablarme de ellos. (Actualmente también estoy arreglando la cosa del cuchillo)
Pregunte el mod donde puedo descargarlo o es que aún no está terminado, por favor dígame que se puede descargar o si es por discordia, ¿puede decirme dónde está el enlace para unirme al servidor? / Ask the mod where I can download it or is it not finished yet, please tell me that it can be downloaded or if it is due to discord, can you tell me where is the link to join the server?

Last edited:
ok so this mod is fun but I'm having an issue with some stand barrages. specifically. sp, tw, sf. but for some reason the hand barrage works. any ideas on how to fix? (also I'm just posting this because it looks like you still work on this) also you fine with saying what stands you wanna add soon? or is that a suprise.
Is it in manual mode or auto mode that you're having issues with the barrages? And not really, I don't mind. The next stands are Hermit Purple, Silver Chariot, Cream, and Bad Company. It's a small list cause this update is the Part 1 Update, making it mainly focused on Hamon and Vampirism.
Pregunte el mod donde puedo descargarlo o es que aún no está terminado, por favor dígame que se puede descargar o si es por discordia, ¿puede decirme dónde está el enlace para unirme al servidor? / Ask the mod where I can download it or is it not finished yet, please tell me that it can be downloaded or if it is due to discord, can you tell me where is the link to join the server?
Si se puede descargar, el mod esta en el Mod Browser en TModLoader. Puedes a encontrar TMod en la tienda de Steam. Cuando ya tienes TMod, solamente tienes que a ir para "Mod Browser" y poner "JoJoStands". (No es el mod con la mascara de piedra y necesitas Terraria en Steam para a poder a cojer TMod!)

I put on the mask just thinking it would give me just the effects while I had it on but I still have the vampire effect, is there a way to cure it?

Is it in manual mode or auto mode that you're having issues with the barrages? And not really, I don't mind. The next stands are Hermit Purple, Silver Chariot, Cream, and Bad Company. It's a small list cause this update is the Part 1 Update, making it mainly focused on Hamon and Vampirism.
ok also the issue was that when I did barrage it would work for a second then disappear. I fixed it by uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it. also cream sounds dope I can imaging it being like you get something like complete blindness but you deal massive damage also enemies try to avoid you or smth. don't tell me if I'm right cus I want a surprise. good luck with the mod!

I'm just started out with a new world using the mod and got the Aerosmith Stand. But for some reason it doesnt work properly and if i put him out he instantly pulls back which makes it pretty useless.

edit: I reinstalled the mod and now it works just fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom