Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LichArmor.jpg
Mike Armor design.png

LICH ARMOR: The mythical attire of the once feared lich lord Malchor. If this had been an official armor all minion attacks would heal the player via soul absorption. The player looks as if they are floating slightly above ground as the lich lord had no legs after he died. I'm no pro artist but this is an idea I hope to see as a true vanity in Terraria. If picked feel free to go wild with adjustments. I personally would change the black sleeves to match the color of the hood. I'm not a great sprite artist but here's my concepts.

Last edited:
Seasoned Explorer Submission
Explorer_Terraria.jpg

Not to toot my own horn here but i really feel like this armor encompasses what this this final patch is all about.
After venturing to the lowest lows and the highest highs of terraria, and slaying everything that stands in your way the player becomes the ultimate explorer.
And what better way to scour the land than with your very own explorer outfit!

Last edited:
Untitled185.png

Dreamstate set, obtained by killing moonlord

It was also gonna have an idle animation where the robe moves but since im new at pixel art i decided that it will be scrapped for now

Early concept of the robe moving
robe+test.gif

Well thats my submission, Good luck and have fun! (Please dont steal, I dont want any problems thank you!)

VINAT Uniform
Head- Blue Visor with microphone
Top- Blue Crop top with Belt along with 2 magazine pouch and a White Glove
Bottom- Blue Skirt and along with white high heels
Accessories- 2 Hovering "Drone" for Vanity and is NOT a pet *Drone in item form is not the drone it self but rather the remote*

Please note that I didn't necessary plan for the male version of the outfit as the only thing interchangeable are the crop top the skirt and the high heels which can be replace with a clothing of the dev choice as long as the color stays the same

Terraria Vanity.png

Naming are
Top - VINAT top
Bottom - VINAT Bottom
Head - VINAT Visor
Drone - VINAT (yes just VINAT)

Here is my submission first time posting,
1584340553240.png

The main part of the design is an evil eye as the mask which if implemented would grow when not taking damage for a while and then shrink on damage, the rest of the design is meant to be a sort of armoured cultist robe adorned with gold, dropping during a blood moon after defeating the wall of flesh from demon eyes or just generally as a rare drop from wandering eyes.

yeah i'm not such a great artist but i just said, heck why not and just threw a random idea together that i thought would be pretty neat in concept i just played off a scorpion tail.
Screenshot (29).png

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
Quick note: I very recently joined because I wanted to compete in this contest and I have never been to this website before, but I saw this on Steam.

This is a sketch I made inspired by one of the Titanfall Pilots. Due to my lack of skills in pixel art and lack of colored pencils/markers I will describe the colors. The visor is a light blue and the rest of the helmet is a darker green. The scarf thing is a tan and the rest of the outfit is a darker green with lighter tan colors over the hands and feet. And the belt is a dark red.

Parts of the suit that you see are: Some pouches which can be seen on the belt and the left leg and his right side, a knife holster on the right leg, a belt buckle in the center of the belt, a wrist device thing on the right arm, another wrist like device on the left arm along with a shoulder pad, the circular things on the chest are tubes that look explosive, on the right leg there is a knee pad, and the left leg has no such protection just the seams in the pants, the outfit also has boots, helmet, gloves, a vest like thing(camo stuff on chest), and a scarf thing.

Obtained by: Rare drop from Harpy's
IMG_1329 (2).JPG

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Leinfors, должность: 1903768, участник: 43"]
[ATTACH = полный] 237624 [/ ATTACH]​

Привет террарианцы!

В этой ветке вы отправляете свои заявки на участие в конкурсе «Конец тщеславия» ! Для более подробной информации, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с темой объявления!

ЧТО РАЗРЕШЕНО / НЕ РАЗРЕШЕНО?
  • Только одна подача на человека! Если вы подаете несколько заявок, мы выберем первую отправленную заявку, а последние будут дисквалифицированы.
  • Все записи Тщеславия должны быть оригинальной работой человека, представляющего идею - не воровство! (да, мы будем искать -_-)
  • Спрайты из модов Terraria * ARE * разрешены, но только если вы являетесь первоначальным создателем этого произведения (это означает, что настоящий художник, а не просто кто-то, кто работал над данным модом)
  • Прямые ссылки на другие игры / фильмы / телепередачи / и т. Д. весьма вероятно, будут отклонены (если мы должны запросить разрешение на его использование, не отправляйте его ;) )
  • Пожалуйста, сохраните это PG-13 - ничего оскорбительного / оскорбительного / и т.д. пожалуйста
  • Если вам нужны дополнительные советы и советы по дизайну следующего уровня, перейдите по этой ссылке> Советы и рекомендации по дизайну для Terraria Vanity Contest

КАК ПОДАТЬ ЗАЯВКУ?
  • Записи должны состоять из дизайна, который включает в себя голову / торс / ногу (выровненный по слотам тщеславия брони в игре). Мы не будем включать крылья / красители / оружие / и т.д. Сожалею.
  • Все записи должны включать художественные работы некоторого вида. Это может означать что угодно, от супер-необычного рисованного искусства до набросков MS Paint. Тем не менее, искусство - и любые сопроводительные описания - должны быть в состоянии ясно донести идею. Если нам придется изо всех сил пытаться понять концепцию, это повредит вашим шансам на победу ... и попытка угадать искусство из простого текста вызовет у всех нас головную боль.
  • Если у вас есть имя для вашего творчества, пожалуйста, предоставьте его.
  • Записи должны быть отправлены путем размещения в этой теме. ТОЛЬКО записи будут разрешены в этой теме . Если вы хотите обсудить конкурс или конкретные записи, не стесняйтесь делать это в ветке объявлений здесь , Discord и т. Д.
  • Все заявки должны быть отправлены до 23:59 по восточному времени 13 апреля 2020 года - НИКАКИХ ИСКЛЮЧЕНИЙ! :)

Обратите внимание, что, как указано выше, в этой теме будут разрешены ТОЛЬКО заявки. Неподтвержденные материалы будут перемещены / удалены модератором. Вы можете задавать вопросы или обсуждать конкурс в оригинальной ветке!
[/ QUOTE]
дух тайги_1080_768.jpg

Jungle Hunter Set:
Parts:
Jungle Hunter Hood,
Jungle Hunter Tunic,
and Jungle Hunter Pants!

idk man i just like the jungle

Attachments

• real contest.png
    real contest.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 156

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
crimson cultist robe!
WIN_20200316_00_16_08_Pro (2).jpg

MAKE WAY FOR GOLDMAN!!!

Goldman is a concept that I came
goldmanlol.jpg
up with for this c
GOLDMAN1.png.png
ontest because I thought he would look very cool and fun in Terraria. His look is based on 1960s space/superhero comics. His helmet is based on a mixture of crusader helmets, welding helmets, and robots. His shoulder pads are influenced by knights and space armor from Dragon Ball Z. There is an amulet on his chest because I thought it fits his look. His arms are muscular. He has over armor underwear which was influenced by 1960s comic book superheroes (look at 1960s Batman for instance). He also has weirdly curved boots for good looks.

1584343353800.png

Chemical Bottle Man Set:
- Chemical Bottle Man helmet
- Chemical Bottle Man Chestplate
- Chemical Bottle Man legs​
Science Terra-Bro! This vanity set consists of a dress made of glass that simulates a living bottle with graduations as a detail, very cool, but the coolest thing is that it has chemical liquids in it!, and being a this violent chemical material cannot be stored! so it has a smoke and debris exhaust system in the helmet, all in a cloud of crazy science (obviously with dyes this will be more crazy and beautiful). If you prefer you can put liquid animations on the outfit. This armor could be created with a lot of crystal, various potions to choose from for you and that must be done in a crystal ball, anvil or furnaces, or, could be dropped by the Dr Man Fly.

Hologram suit, completely made by me. thanks for the offer and good luck to all competetors.

Attachments

• Holo.JPG
    Holo.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom