Items [Kinda sprites] Expert item for every single boss

MitBoy

Terrarian
Here I made suggestion about having two extra items for mechanical bosses in expert mode. But someone somewhere said that every single thing that has trophie should drop something unique in expert mode. I really dislike that there's SO MANY accessories, so all of my stuff is not equipables. I'm also not a spriter so yeah.
So:

Safe.png
Flying dutchman - golden safe. Since safe is better piggybank and money through is better safe, so golden safe is better money through! Now, you can just hold golden safe. To opent it, just
open your inventory and right click on safe!

Iron_Anvil.png
Martian sauser - nano anvil. Same as nano work bench, you can craft anything from normal anvil as long as it's in your inventory.

Mourning wood - mourning candle. You can't grab it by right clicking it. Instead, you can switch modes: Pink reduces enemy spawn, normal that do nothing and blue - increase enemy spawn. It has much bigger radius than pink or blue candle.

Scarecrow_Shirt.png
Pumpking - harvester scarecrow. First of all, it's a chest. Second, It can collect grown herbs (not very big radius) and place it inside. You still have to plant them again, and staff of regrowth is better for collecting herbs, so it's not OP.

Eversceam - empty toy box. You can combine it with Ammo box, Chrystal ball, Bewitching Table and Sharpening Station to make toy versions of then. These toy versions can give you permament buffs as long as they are in your inventory

Fireplace_(off).png
Santa-NKI - festive fireplace.It have much bigger raduis than normal campfire and give you all 3 buffs - regeneration from heart lantern, regen from campfire, and happiness from sunflower. You can switch modes by right clicking it (for example, you don't want reduced spawn rate)

Ice Queen - cold throne... (not very good one) basically, you can trade defence for hearts. One heart - you can slow enemies on hit. Two - enemies will slow down if they
hit you. Three - even enemies with ranged attack will slow down if their projectiles hit you. Four - enemy will freeze if it hit you. Five - same for ranged ones. Six - have
chance to freeze enemies on hit.

Lunar Cultist - Death's potion. It last two hours in game and make all potion effects work as flasks - you keep all the buffs even after dying.

I'm sceptical about the event bosses dropping treasure bags as they're extremely easy to take down. But the Cultist one is interesting. The effect should be permanent though as 2 hours= 2 minutes...

I'm sceptical about the event bosses dropping treasure bags as they're extremely easy to take down. But the Cultist one is interesting. The effect should be permanent though as 2 hours= 2 minutes...
I don't think so. At least in expert mode. They don't have to drop treasure bags, just expert thing.

I don't think so. At least in expert mode. They don't have to drop treasure bags, just expert thing.
HM expert mode is a joke. My friend and I skipped everything from plantera and went directly to golem and then lunar cultist. (That was dumb as we were swarmed by obnoxious enemies like Flow invaders, but still.)

HM expert mode is a joke. My friend and I skipped everything from plantera and went directly to golem and then lunar cultist. (That was dumb as we were swarmed by obnoxious enemies like Flow invaders, but still.)
What? In HM, you can hardly find a enemy that does less than 100 damage!

What? In HM, you can hardly find a enemy that does less than 100 damage!
Once you kill the first mech you are in the safe zone. (And you sorta figure out how to dodge after a while :))
But SCALING ENEMIES. I never think that a green slime will have 500 hp :)

Once you kill the first mech you are in the safe zone. (And you sorta figure out how to dodge after a while :))
But SCALING ENEMIES. I never think that a green slime will have 500 hp :)
I know that, yeah. But still, it's cool to have more expert items. I also really want these stuff in game (it's really painful to place camfires, lanterns and other stuff in every 50 blocks ><)
About lunar cultist - It's not permament because I wanted a reason why you should kill him more and more

I know that, yeah. But still, it's cool to have more expert items. I also really want these stuff in game (it's really painful to place camfires, lanterns and other stuff in every 50 blocks ><)
About lunar cultist - It's not permament because I wanted a reason why you should kill him more and more
It won't be worth it then as it's such a hassle to kill 600 enemies and 2 bosses for just 2 minutes of buff...

Back
Top Bottom