• AWESOME!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • They're pretty good

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • They're meh. Could use some work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're pretty bad

• They are the worst thing I've seen all week.

• Total voters
So, lots of people have these pixel art showcase threads, and I figured it was about time I made one.​

Sprites
(Note: Some of these sprites are older than others, so there will be a bit of a quality gap between some of them. Otherwise, enjoy!)
(Also, sorry for the random palettes left in some of these sprites, that's just a little habit :V)
Larras of the Pando variety.png

KoopaSword resprite II.png

(This sword here is a resprite of my first original sprite. Always nice to see how far you've come, eh?)
ShieldoftheAllSeeing.png
Newest and hopefully final dev armor.png
Skeletron Resprite.png

(Hoo man, this Skeletron is old. Keeping it here anyways since a lot of peeps liked it)
The Final Pumpkin.png

Newest Jensen2.png

Cluster but ANIMATED 3.gif

Sol Tenebris.png

AstralEoC.png

TheSpiritOfBloom NEW.png

Bismuth Elemental GIF.gif
Acid Cauldron GIF.gif
All non-Terraria stuff.png

That's all for now! I will be updating this every now and then, so come back later to see some new ones!

Last edited:
Hi, I saw this post and think you have amazing sprites. I am trying to become a spriter myself because I am making a mod, but whenever i try to sprite for example an enemy I always am confused on where to start. I just draw some pixels and then I just stop because it looks weird and then I restart the process. I was hoping you could give me some tips or if you had a website that helped you with spriting I would greatly appreciate it. :happy:

Hi, I saw this post and think you have amazing sprites. I am trying to become a spriter myself because I am making a mod, but whenever i try to sprite for example an enemy I always am confused on where to start. I just draw some pixels and then I just stop because it looks weird and then I restart the process. I was hoping you could give me some tips or if you had a website that helped you with spriting I would greatly appreciate it. :happy:
Advice? Um... not too good at that... well, for websites that help me out, the begginer spriting guide pinned to this thread (thread? Forum? I can't remember lol) helps quite a bit, and the spriting carnival (made by Derpo) is a good place to get criticism. @Eli10293 has a pixel art Discord server where you can get criticism on your sprites as well. (Sorry for the ping btw, Eli.) Otherwise, its mainly the shading and palettes that make or break your sprite. The outline sometimes looks wierd at first, but once you add shading, it starts to look a whole lot better. Also, just browsing through Google images for inspiration can help quite a bit. That's kind of my advice for now. Hope I could help!

Back
Top Bottom