NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Temple Expansion - Hazards, obstacles, improvements, and more!

Then why would they put the Sun Altar in the very deepest part of the temple? :p Think about it. The Lihzahrd Temple indestructible to anything from outside the temple. The Altar is stowed away in the hardest part of the temple to reach. There are spikes and traps strewn about the entire temple making it extremely hard to reach the altar. Given this, it is much more apparent that they are trying to protect the Golem, not have the Golem protect them.
Oh. Now i get it. Maybe the golem was like their god, and they worshipped and tried to defend it?

This is a really well thought-out idea, the weapons aren't OP, and I like the addition of a new Breaker. +1 Support

Loving it all up to this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake Breaker
*Melee greatsword weapon.
Tooltip: "Forged to slice the heads off of dragons."
Damage: 123
Knockback: 8.5
Use Time: 30 (2 uses/second)
*A sword to make the Breaker Blade jealous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
...Yeahhh, I'd best not run into anyone with that.

Picksaw.png
For starters, Lihzahrd Traps For starters, Lihzahrd Traps are easily exploited for cheesing the Golem. There's an easy way to fix that: Make a Picksaw a requirement for mining up and destroying them. This brings up another issue: The Picksaw is entirely to hard to come across for a Pickaxe upgrade. Instead of being part of the standard drop table, it should have an independent drop rate of 50%, making the other items easier to come across and reducing Golem grinding in general.

I can't agree with this. If this were to happen, it would then just become a complete mess if the Player were to try to engage common enemies and continuously activate traps at the same time. Multi-tasking is a tricky thing. If you are still able to mine the pressure plates, then fine. And now, here comes pointless criticism:

index.php

Snake Breaker
*Melee greatsword weapon.
Tooltip: "Forged to slice the heads off of dragons."
Damage: 123
Knockback: 8.5
Use Time: 30 (2 uses/second)
*A sword to make the Breaker Blade jealous.

Wut?

If you are still able to mine the pressure plates, then fine.
You are. Just not the Traps, because trap-spamming Golem is all too easy when he's trapped in that little room of his.

Clarified that in the main post.
And now, here comes pointless criticism:
~
Wut?
1) It sounds good.
2) It's insulting to dragons. People who are trying to decapitate them aren't obligated to be polite, are they?

Back
Top Bottom