NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Temple Expansion - Hazards, obstacles, improvements, and more!

Love this! The Lizahrd already looked awesome and so did the Golem (if he was less of a derp) but this is even better! It could probably collaborate with derpo's Lizahrd invasion very well. I love the Lizahrd temple feel but I do think is vastly overlooked.

index.php

Snake Breaker
*Melee greatsword weapon.
Tooltip: "Forged to slice the heads off of dragons."
Damage: 235
Knockback: 8.5
Use Time: 30 (2 uses/second)
*A sword to make the Breaker Blade jealous.
U wot m8?

Love all your ideas, really innovative. Lihzahrd temple needs more enemies. Just one thing:

index.php

Snake Breaker

Don't you think this sword might have a bit too much damage? I mean, the upcoming Meowmere only does 200.

Love all your ideas, really innovative. Lihzahrd temple needs more enemies. Just one thing:

Don't you think this sword might have a bit too much damage? I mean, the upcoming Meowmere only does 200.
1. Meowmere has not yet been balanced

2. It has a projectile, and a much faster swing speed.

3. The projectiles explode

index.php

Snake Breaker
Please don't bug me about the damage. It is a slow weapon with no projectiles. I assure you, it's balanced.
IT IS NOT BALANCED! IT'S TOO OVERPOWERED! I HATE THE HIGH DAMAGE! PRAISE THE TERRA BLADE!

IT IS NOT BALANCED! IT'S TOO OVERPOWERED! I HATE THE HIGH DAMAGE! PRAISE THE TERRA BLADE!
It has a use time of 30! Terra blade is 15!

Take this equation into matter

DPS=Damage x (60/Use Time)

that places the Snake breaker at 470 DPS

Terra blade has a base DPS of 352, but also happens to have a beam for each swing that has considerable range and triple piercing.

If all hit a single target with no defense, that would do a whopping 704 without taking pierce or crits into the factor.

Still OP for ya?
index.php

It has a use time of 30! Terra blade is 15!

Take this equation into matter

DPS=Damage x (60/Use Time)

that places the Snake breaker at 470 DPS

Terra blade has a base DPS of 352, but also happens to have a beam for each swing that has considerable range and triple piercing.

If all hit a single target with no defense, that would do a whopping 704 without taking pierce or crits into the factor.

Still OP for ya?
index.php

I think they might have been sarcastic here.

Back
Top Bottom