• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Hello there, I noted that earlier in this discussion someone mentioned about how you couldn't have a pony and a human next to each other with this pack. May I suggest a potential alternative? By potentially adding a mod to this, you could allow for a player to define if they are a human or a pony and then establish by that which heads to use. I know there's been mods out there that allow playing as different races (N-terraria comes to mind) so potentially you could use that tactic to pull off what was asked for before.

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
With the recent announcement of Terraria Journey's End, the final update for the game, do you think you'll be able to redo the mod for that once it's released?
Probably yes but it is going to take some time since the devs changed the sprite layout for the player and armor etc. I am not sure if it is still possible to replace those textures files...

Hello there, I noted that earlier in this discussion someone mentioned about how you couldn't have a pony and a human next to each other with this pack. May I suggest a potential alternative? By potentially adding a mod to this, you could allow for a player to define if they are a human or a pony and then establish by that which heads to use. I know there's been mods out there that allow playing as different races (N-terraria comes to mind) so potentially you could use that tactic to pull off what was asked for before.
I will have a look at that, if i can add a race to the game with a mod or maybe compatibility with a mod that already does this to prevent conflicts.

Atm i dont have the knowledge to create a mod like this, yet...
I am currently working on another abandened mod where i kinda took the role as lead programmer so thats nice, maybe later i will be able to make a mod for the pony race when i know how to manipulate the menu and player sprite :thinking:

Probably yes but it is going to take some time since the devs changed the sprite layout for the player and armor etc. I am not sure if it is still possible to replace those textures files...

I will have a look at that, if i can add a race to the game with a mod or maybe compatibility with a mod that already does this to prevent conflicts.

Atm i dont have the knowledge to create a mod like this, yet...
I am currently working on another abandened mod where i kinda took the role as lead programmer so thats nice, maybe later i will be able to make a mod for the pony race when i know how to manipulate the menu and player sprite :thinking:
That would be pretty cool to see as if you could figure that out (and also edit the mod to recognise if one race or the other's being hit by a status effect (stoned for example) so that people don't get confused when they're affected by a status and suddenly not their race anymore). I'd look forward to that!

Top Bottom