1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by 505Games-Mobile, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nogai322

Nogai322 Terrarian

Its the pirate invasion/frost legion/goblin army bug fixed? ( i mean the one in which they are facing left)

2. xXtcikotciXx

xXtcikotciXx Terrarian

Nice they also added new vanity items

Sword Ace likes this.
  3. admin_noah

admin_noah Terrarian

And for consoles?

4. Hazard29

Hazard29 Terrarian

Sword Ace likes this.
  5. DoctorMcDerp

DoctorMcDerp Retinazer

The update fixed a lot, but no truffle worms are spawning still.

6. Feesh

Feesh Official Terrarian

@DoctorMcDerp Patience and a keen eye are required in order to find them. I assume you've tried the clentaminate a chunk of the jungle and set up a water candle farm method?

7. xXtcikotciXx

xXtcikotciXx Terrarian

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Sword Ace and dark_lord like this.
  8. Vatnos

Vatnos Terrarian

Glad to see the Windows Phone version is being worked on. We haven't been able to play it for three months now :'(

Sword Ace likes this.
  9. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

It’s not that they’re rare, it’s that they have extremely weird spawning conditions.
    You thought it was 1.3.1 :p?

We’ll need more than a small patch like this to fix the massive infestation of bugs with the mobile version. This update still introduced some bugs, but at least it wasn’t like the update that we got last year in April (That one introduced even more bugs than it fixed).

Even so, the mobile development team seems to be moving at a gratifyingly faster pace this year. I hope it will be perfected before October this time. Although by the time 1.2 had been perfected on the mobile version, everyone had long gotten tired of it, and started yearning for 1.2.4 because of 505Games’ announcement that they were working on 1.2.4 before even fixing the far-from-trivial bugs that came with 1.2.
    Yes, I can confirm that all enimies target you.
    That’s not true. They spawn underground, like they’re supposed to.

@505 Games Support The existing problem with them is that they have WORM AI, and not PASSIVE WORM AI. Also, are Truffle Worms 1/5 or 1/7 to spawn every time a mushroom creature will spawn? Because since you’re making them killable, you should add all of the 1.3 mechanics, or none of it.f
    Nice, I was hoping the Mythical Wyverns would be added this update.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  10. ExE

ExE Eye of Cthulhu

They still didn't fix the goblin invasion not spawning

Sword Ace likes this.
  11. RedWoof

RedWoof Terrarian

Now all im waiting for is the UI revamp they promised. ^-^

Sword Ace likes this.
  12. VoidRule

VoidRule Terrarian

Yeah very nice and all, but they still haven't fixed the dang signs

Sword Ace likes this.
  13. Feesh

Feesh Official Terrarian

@XxDarkCometxX Make a 1 block pearlstone surface in the underground Corruption or Crimson, they'll start spawning. The bug is that they don't spawn in pure Underground Hallow.

Sword Ace likes this.
  14. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

@Sword Ace, I'd appreciate a response.

What is this Mythical Wyvern you are talking about?

15. Lococlasher

Lococlasher Terrarian

Hey, does anyone know a faster way to get biome keys, I just got jungle, but I wanted a Crimson, even tho I don't have that biome on that world

In other news, Great job 505, that's a lot of needed fixes. Keep up the good work

16. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

It appears to be a mobile exclusive, seasonal, Chinese Dragon-style Wyvern that drops the vanity set that @xXtcikotciXx showed a screenshot of.

17. Feesh

Feesh Official Terrarian

@Lococlasher There are a few guides for Mold farms on YouTube that work with the Mobile version (majority of the farms being ocean-based) but the most simple way would be to make a flat surface of dirt/stone and gather some seeds of the biome you want to farm and plant them. After a while, it'll turn into that biome and you can set up a Water Candle with Battle Potions in the middle of it.

18. Marf Master

Marf Master Skeletron Prime

Nice to see all those bug-fixing updates ! But I beg for the option to increase your toolbar slots on Android too ! It would make many things on Android better !

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  19. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

How do i get the dragon set?

20. Please get to adding in some more items like pocket watches. Terrific Game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.