1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by 505Games-Mobile, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

QuickMemo+_2016-02-12-14-07-54.png
    If u shoot an heart arrow to an wyvern...that happenso_O

Lococlasher and Linkandar like this.
  2. ShroomiteBunny

ShroomiteBunny Skeletron Prime

Were Eskimo Zombies always opening doors? They're breaking in my snow biome house every night. I have no idea if it happened before. I had never had a house there.
    Alsooo
    Candles, Lamps and Candelabras. They all look AWFUL. Well, except gold ones, I guess. I mean the ones added in 1.2.3/4 like Mushroom, Boreal or Honey.
    *cough* Boreal Wood Candle gives off orange light even though it uses ice torch. *cough*

Sword Ace likes this.
  3. PanzerSenpai

PanzerSenpai Terrarian

I noticed that the music box is unsupported and ever since the update I cannot get on one of my worlds that had a music box on it. No matter which character I choose, if I try to load the world it crashes me (iPad by the way). Are the crashes possibly related to that? If so, is there a way to fix the problem?

Linkandar likes this.
  4. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

You cant get anymore music boxes they were deleted(i dont think its permanently)

5. TheGingerHeadMan

TheGingerHeadMan Terrarian

Oo yikes I thought they were 5 % each lol

6. James Bond v.2

James Bond v.2 Terrarian

Yay! Progress on Amazon!
    [​IMG]

7. Linkandar

Linkandar Steampunker

Has anyone else had the issue where worlds become de-Hardmode if you die soon after beating the WoF? I was trying to get loads of Titanium and the world became un-Hardmode after I had an unfortunate encounter with Explosives.

8. guymine123

guymine123 Terrarian

There's a bug where the angler leaves after a wile and doest come back

9. AthanA17

AthanA17 Terrarian

Are we ever going to see a luminite ore update or moon lord update in the n
    will we see a luminite ore or moon lord update in the near future? I really want the star dust wings

10. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

That’s never happene to me. Remember, use the form to report a bug.
    BE PATIENT. We just got 1.2.4. Be content for at least a year.

11. cuong

cuong Terrarian

Plz fix Sign ! I can not write on sign . Plz update and fix . Thx !

12. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This isn't a bug, it's intentionally disabled/not implemented.

In order to comply with game ratings and online interactions, the mobile 'manufacturers' (Google/Apple/Amazon/Microsoft) do not permit user-modifiable game content, such as writing on signs (renaming chests probably falls under that, too.).

The same restriction applies to all of the console platforms - it tied in with their EULAs.

Until/unless these restrictions are removed by game manufacturers and distributors, this feature will not be available on mobile.

Linkandar likes this.
  13. Linkandar

Linkandar Steampunker

A YEAR??????????????

14. Danoh23

Danoh23 Skeletron

Lol, so much for patience!
    I don't believe it! That might be the stupidest rule I've heard. What on earth is wrong with writing on some signs?

Thanks for informing us though Tunnel King. We'd never been informed of this before, it clears up some confusion.

@Sword Ace is the mythical wyvern rare? I haven't seen one yet.

Linkandar, cuong and Sword Ace like this.
  15. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

16. Danoh23

Danoh23 Skeletron

Ok thanks we'd all missed it obviously.
    What I don't understand is people have posted screenshots of conversations with codeglue where they have stated that they have fixed signs. If it's not possible then why, as it seems, lie?

cuong and Sword Ace like this.
  17. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

I'd have to see the exact conversation, but "fixed signs" doesn't necessarily mean "signs now display text in multiplayer". Its quite possible they could be broken in other ways, or in singleplayer. (I'm not sure if they work there or not)

18. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Perhaps that is the bug - Single Player they don't work either? I just tried and couldn't get them to work...but then again, I do not play mobile extensively, so I could just be doing it wrong. Any experienced Mobile Terrarian want to give that a shot and let me know before tomorrow? :)

cuong likes this.
  19. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

Since when were mobile devices consoles?
    Okay. I tried a little bit about a year ago, but I never found any way to interact with them. I’ll test some more.

cuong likes this.
  20. Blue's World

Blue's World Terrarian

Okay they still haven't fixed the glitch where the Angler spawns off map. Still can't do fishing quests because of it... -_-

Attached Files:

Linkandar and Sword Ace like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.