Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah
Terraria is an American game developed in America, so it would be pretty logical that one of the largest online communities would speak English. However, I'm sur ethat there are PLENTY of other communities that speak your language. That rule just exists for people to actually understand eachother, and half of the people speaking a foreign language would get quite out of hand. That's like saying "It's racist for Japan not to speak French!"

I do speak English. I am American. I don't speak other languages.

Cierto es muy injusto solo xk hablamos español -_- somos de los mismos -_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1438007935,1438007863][/DOUBLEPOST]No se men

I'm wondering about that too. But in the intro they showed fishing so I think there will be Duke fishron, hopefully. About the frost moon I'm not sure. :D:joy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437806732,1437806458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Totally agreeing to that because I'm German but you don't have to be the best in speaking English to communicate with each other here. I mean there are maybe a few complicate words here and there but you can translate them easily with a translation app/webpage in a few seconds ;):joy:
In what intro did they show fishing?

meme-cereal.png

Oh My Arceus, YEEESSSS! FINALLY!
I agree
[DOUBLEPOST=1438028503,1438028340][/DOUBLEPOST]What does this mean, did I really loose all my main player!!!! (/T__T)/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 271
another thing bugging me is it that chlorophyte grows slower on my device just because its slow or is it everybody I hate resorting to cloning

another thing bugging me is it that chlorophyte grows slower on my device just because its slow or is it everybody I hate resorting to cloning

Try killing Plantera? I really think that her death has something to do with chlorophyte growth. There are tons of this ore in my jungle. I kill her every time I spot her bulb on map.

Last edited:
I have a bug that we need fixed soon, palladium chest plates turned into molten chest plates when equipped. It has happened twice already. This was on multiplayer if that helps

I have a bug that we need fixed soon, palladium chest plates turned into molten chest plates when equipped. It has happened twice already. This was on multiplayer if that helps
I got the problem too, but dragon armor was changed to spectre armor(full set!) and yeah that sucked really hard as I had spectre armor already :/

Try killing Plantera? I really think that her death has something to do with chlorophyte growth. There are tons if this ore in my jungle. I kill her every time I spot her bulb on map.
Err I did it twice in one of my world played for at least 5 hours afterwards and nothing but in my main world chlorophyte grows ok (probably due to killing plantera about 30 times for the axe and lots of hours spent on bosses and pumpkin moon). it may be because corruption/crimson slows after plantera and so spread for hallow and chlorophyte is more concentrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom