tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
im having an issue with the mod, i cant get the empty core to spawn when making a new character. i don't have it disabled in the config. any suggestion??
do you have other mods that also give new characters starting items? it could be the top row of the inventory is full so it cant put the empty core anywhere
it doesnt matter too much, they are mainly just for challenges

do you have other mods that also give new characters starting items? it could be the top row of the inventory is full so it cant put the empty core anywhere
it doesnt matter too much, they are mainly just for challenges
ok that may be the issue, and i know it doesnt matter a whole lot but i think the cores are really interesting

I'm sorry but 80% damage reduction AND 60% extra reduced damage on top of that from the vlitch mini core accessory? How is this even balanced? It drops almost all damage I take down to 1...

I'm sorry but 80% damage reduction AND 60% extra reduced damage on top of that from the vlitch mini core accessory? How is this even balanced? It drops almost all damage I take down to 1...
its already been nerfed for next update, and 60% reduced damage means you, the player, deal 60% less damage to enemies

its already been nerfed for next update, and 60% reduced damage means you, the player, deal 60% less damage to enemies
Oh, well still I was taking only 1 damage from pumpking (with corrupted xenomite armor) while using this, the moment I disable the minion I take over 100 damage from his scythes, I think the code here is busted somewhat.

Oh while I'm on the topic of the corrupted xenomite armor, it would seem this armor is still better than the armors you make from it with vlitch scales (atleast, better than the technomancer and overseer sets, whom bonuses don't seem to match up well to the corrupted xenomite armor's stats, infact, the only real advantage the technomancer set has is magic crit, otherwise damage, mana capacity, and defense make corrupted xenomite armor better)

Though I'm at a loss how this could be better balanced, the corrupted xenomite armor is practically a better forsaken armor minus the tornado ability. Just thought I'd point this out as it was a problem early last year when I last played around with this mod.

1579765044610.png

You want to look into things relating to your mod loading and unloading memory, I almost always get this error when rejoining a world with your mod installed.
Yes, it's your mod, I've ran others but it never happens without yours. However I've got no idea how to really help with this, so I'm just reporting it

This can be recreated by: enabling this mod,loading mods, join world, leave world, reload mods, join world

Hello, just a quick question, made a Demonhollow Core, but I still take damage in lava, however the water damage still applies. Is this an known issue for any mods?

Thanks!

Is there any way to reduce radiation level without dying? It seems like I can never get the pills to work correctly. By the time I take them when I start getting certain debuffs, it's already too late. For anyone (not I) brave enough to play hardcore characters, that's effectively game over. Also, I don't think there is a music box for the radiation level being at max?

Is there any planned support for throwing weapons, at least in hardmode? Is it something not included due to 1.4 merging throwing back into ranged or how 1.3 has no throwing weapons into hardmode?

I personally really like this mod, and a few suggestions I'd have for it is the ability to randomize the location of the structures added in the mod, as well as Boss Checklist support.

Back
Top Bottom