tModLoader More Guns Mod

im getting a problem...

if your world is crimson and you upgrade one of the weapons using criminate, you cant upgrade it agian! The criminate guns are not a material, that basically means in my world i cannot upgrade further.

Please fix!

im getting a problem...

if your world is crimson and you upgrade one of the weapons using criminate, you cant upgrade it agian! The criminate guns are not a material, that basically means in my world i cannot upgrade further.

Please fix!
Actually, it you can still craft it. It's a glitch. It will just show up as Any Demonite Gun for some reason.

Last edited:
Added a noted bugs page. Please tell us of any more of these issues so we can fix them ASAP. I've also finished the content page but I haven't put it on the website yet, I will finish that by the end of this week.

Added a noted bugs page. Please tell us of any more of these issues so we can fix them ASAP. I've also finished the content page but I haven't put it on the website yet, I will finish that by the end of this week.
I was rash in saying it would be done by the end of this without the consent of @NeonDragon5. We will try to finish it soon but since it's spring break it's hard to fit it in between our vacation schedules. We are trying to find time. Please be patient with us and we are sorry this is taking so long.

Would you be able to change it so that the assault rifles shoot in burst fire with the first shot being the only that uses ammo similar to the clockwork assault rifle? I think that would be a great way to distinguish them from the SMGs, as right now they seem like just a worse version of them. Thanks!

Sorry its been a REALLY long time but I am happy to say we are continuing this mod. My computer's hard drive fried and my friend and I got side tracked. Because my hard drive got destroyed everyone is going to have to download a separate mod instead of updating the original one because I cant update it off my other computer. I am already working on the next update. And again, we're sorry for going off the radar for a while. We will be sure to keep updating.

If any of you know of any way to update THIS mod instead of updating a new tmodloader file. Please let us know.

Sorry its been a REALLY long time but I am happy to say we are continuing this mod. My computer's hard drive fried and my friend and I got side tracked. Because my hard drive got destroyed everyone is going to have to download a separate mod instead of updating the original one because I cant update it off my other computer. I am already working on the next update. And again, we're sorry for going off the radar for a while. We will be sure to keep updating.

If any of you know of any way to update THIS mod instead of updating a new tmodloader file. Please let us know.
What's the new mod's name? Can we have a link?

What's the new mod's name? Can we have a link?
I haven't made a new version yet. I'm not sure if it will reject the mod being posted if it has the same name as More Guns Mod. But if it doesn't get rejected it will be called the same thing. I'll just have to wait and find out once I finish it.

I haven't made a new version yet. I'm not sure if it will reject the mod being posted if it has the same name as More Guns Mod. But if it doesn't get rejected it will be called the same thing. I'll just have to wait and find out once I finish it.
okay
sounds good

Back
Top Bottom