tModLoader More Guns Mod

More Guns Mod 1.1 will come out Friday. I'm still unsure if it will allow us to keep the name since I'm posting it from a different computer.

Hi. I love your mod but i think it is kind of overpowered (at least the shotguns, the assault rifles do a lot of damage too but they waste a ton of bullets, so they are kind of balanced) especially with dual wielding. Like,i used a normal shotgun, with silver/tungsten bullets on Eye of Cthulhu and i killed him really easy and really early in the game. It was right next to me and i wasn't missing a single shot. I suggest, like, making the spread bigger or nerf them with like -25% damage. Pre-hardmode bosses are easy to hit anyway (maybe except Skeletron)

"Dual Wielding Mod with Shotguns... oh boy... let that 60 dps roll in." -The quote of one of my friends.

Good job on the mod trough. It is one of my favourites.

Hi. I love your mod but i think it is kind of overpowered (at least the shotguns, the assault rifles do a lot of damage too but they waste a ton of bullets, so they are kind of balanced) especially with dual wielding. Like,i used a normal shotgun, with silver/tungsten bullets on Eye of Cthulhu and i killed him really easy and really early in the game. It was right next to me and i wasn't missing a single shot. I suggest, like, making the spread bigger or nerf them with like -25% damage. Pre-hardmode bosses are easy to hit anyway (maybe except Skeletron)

"Dual Wielding Mod with Shotguns... oh boy... let that 60 dps roll in." -The quote of one of my friends.

Good job on the mod trough. It is one of my favourites.
I agree

I have a suggestion. how about add PGM ratio ultima Hecate II gun

Attachments

• 9956f-sword-art-online-season-2-003.jpg
    9956f-sword-art-online-season-2-003.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 362
For the early-game variants, the riot shotgun needs a buff in my opinion, the only plus over the normal shotgun is auto fire which hardly accounts for it considerable amount less of damage and that it still fires at the slow rate. obviously the fire rate increases as it is upgraded which makes sense however there's no motivation to upgrade it without the weapon having a unique feel from the other shotgun. Its strength should be that it is great at mowing down hordes of enemies so I would recommend that you lower its damage slightly and increase its fire rate to be average or fast throughout all of its variants. Another similar change I feel should take place on the precision rifle, for the majority of the game it acts almost identically to the rifle and I feel that there are two fixes: either increase the weapon's fire rate but keep it single fire and lower the damage slightly, or give it the 3 round burst ability throughout all of its variants. Both of these changes are simply to add more variety to the weapons and hopefully make them all viable throughout the game in their own ways. But yeah I love this mod and hope you continue to update it with new weaponry :)

I'm loving this mod so far! Although, I have a bit of a suggestion..I'm currently using it alongside Overhaul, and I was wondering if it was possible to add a reload/magazine system like Overhaul did. I'd love it more!

Is the precision rifle a drop? I cant seem to find it on the recipe browser
It's bought from the Gun Smith NPC, it's not made very clear but only a few of the guns can be crafted, the others must be purchased

I downloaded the mod but I have no idea why you thought any of this was balanced. Most of the guns have too high of damage at the beginning of the game and I feel way to powerful at the start of the game. I like the effort but if you could knock down the damage that would be nice. Also please add in a vector from pubg I think that would be cool.

I downloaded the mod but I have no idea why you thought any of this was balanced. Most of the guns have too high of damage at the beginning of the game and I feel way to powerful at the start of the game. I like the effort but if you could knock down the damage that would be nice. Also please add in a vector from pubg I think that would be cool.
Hey I also found out with one of my buddies that your mod makes duplicates of throwing knives. I'm almost positive that you guys are trying to make this mod more and more broken and unfair. I think you guys are really trying to make terraria super easy.

Back
Top Bottom