• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Most Annoying Enemies

• Total voters

Xylia

Terrarian
Not really understanding why considering that he's only found in one area of the game you've not much reason to go to for any extended period of time (once you get a few accessories or a weapon or two you're done there for the most part) and if you're there for ectoplasm you simply don't go to the appropriate background wall areas and you'll very rarely see him.

And even then, he's nowhere near the most annoying enemy in the dungeon and there are non-dungeon enemies you find everywhere that are harder/more damaging/etc.

Ah well.

Thee Pie Man

Official Terrarian
Not really understanding why considering that he's only found in one area of the game you've not much reason to go to for any extended period of time (once you get a few accessories or a weapon or two you're done there for the most part) and if you're there for ectoplasm you simply don't go to the appropriate background wall areas and you'll very rarely see him.

And even then, he's nowhere near the most annoying enemy in the dungeon and there are non-dungeon enemies you find everywhere that are harder/more damaging/etc.

Ah well.
Because not everyone plays the same and when you're on a hardcore run and it ends with the fiery of hell being reigned from a singular enemie's fingertips, it sucks.

I never have any trouble with any other enemy in the Dungeon, I'm primarily melee oriented though which might be why.

Xylia

Terrarian
WHERE'S RED DEVIL!?
Down in the underworld where you have almost 0 reason to go to Post-Hardmode, unless you want a Fire Feather, or the trident for some weird reason.

That, and you can easily cheese them by using terrain (such as those naturally occurring towers) to your advantage.

Any decent yoyo, and staying in the towers = they will never hit you, ever.

Yeah but say you just want to get on with whatever you're doing in hell and that thing shows up and takes an overpowered percentage of your health, you must agree it can get annoying

UlticraftMTT

Plantera
I am surprised no one has said Selenians

Selenians are incredibly unfair going by how much they spin and the sheer amount of projectiles they can reflect. They make Rangers like me feel like :red: for existing, the only ranged weapon that Selenians can't reflect are Rockets, and even then, they can still reflect the Electrosphere Launcher's projectiles, and most Pre-Lunatic Cultist rocket launchers are very difficult to fight with due to their splash damage hurting you, so your only option is to get a Snowman Cannon from the Frost Moon, which can take 3-4 Frost Moons without farms or maximized damage gear

When you're in a moonlord battle, and it gets to the point where you think: "Hmmm, i'm actually doing quite good here", and then 4 words: true eye of cthulhu

Top Bottom