• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

So.
Terraria is a great game! However, once in a while, something happens that really ruffles your harpy feathers! `:mad: I want to know your opinion on the most annoying enemies on the game and some frustrating stories!

I think the most annoying enemy is the Necromancer in the post-Plantera dungeon. They teleport all over the place!

FoxoManiak

Official Terrarian
i don't have a story but for me the most annoying enemy is a bat (any type) because they are small and fast and as i just started new character (only magic) it's hard to take them out with slow bolts from my rod

Mille Marteaux

The Destroyer
The most annoying scenario is forgetting about an invasion in progress as you go to fight the Moon Lord, getting ping-ponged between the two using different invincibility timers.

plantapowers

Skeletron Prime
Most enemies are annoying for me but i think the most annoying are bats, harpies, derplings and slimes. Okay the slime thing is only when u start a fresh-game but, yeah.

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
Moss Hornets. Flying machine guns that still present a threat even with endgame gear. They can target you from off screen and fire rapidly if they have line of sight. If you're in a tunnel or restricted space without much movement, you're in for a lot of hurt.

Zinnia

Lunatic Cultist
Angry Tumblers, because every single time I start a new game and want to explore, the desert is plagued by constant sandstorms and tumblers. I get further annoyed later on when I actually want a sandstorm to get hardmode stuff and it never happens. But yes, getting swarmed by tumblers early on is.... not a good.

Top Bottom