• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Cucu

Duke Fishron
What do you think is the most annoying item/mob? For me, it would be:

Item: Staff Of The Regrowth, Compass, Ruin Wizard Vanity Items

Mob: Pixies, Gastropods, Headless Horsemens

Last edited:

djDarkX

Terrarian
Item: When I find it, I'll let you know. lol

Mob: Fire Imp, because it's projectiles like to go through walls and it attacks me in pre-HM when I'm trying to dig for Hellstone.

Doylee

Staff member
Item: Obsidian Rose.

Mob: Snow Flinx.

Both are fairly self explanatory.

Erienna Nakagai

Steampunker
Item: Dirt Wand (especially on console)
Mob: Gastropod (when you have your house in the hallow during a blood moon, it's not fun)
OR Skeletron Prime (can't tell you how many times he's glitched out on console by despawning when someone's still alive)

⚡️Zealous Zombie⚡️

Headless Horseman
Wyverns.

When you are waiting for them to come, to craft your first wings : you will only get harpies.

But when you start mining/building at the sky layer, one of them instantly spawns.

Items?

The suspicious looking apple on mobile, who drops everytime i kill a worm enemy...
And then they just keep on spawning one after the other...

HighSpy

Terrarian
Item : Seeds

PreHardmode : Bats cause i usually never find the damn "lucky" horseshoe and they keep pushing me off everything

Harmode: Everything

Sir Noah

Terrarian
I can't think of an item but my mob is the ragged caster I have a teleport trap that burns them in my man made vaclono that I built for them

Sonnette

Retinazer
Item: Spooky Twig. Too much farming. Not enough wiki-ing
Mob: Bunny Slime. NOT THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom