Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Item: That F***ing blinkroot seed Damn it always fills up my inventory.
Mob: Armored skeleton they take so dam long to kill.

Item: Banners
Gotta get em all, but RNG is not cooperating :(

Mob: Chained Dungeon Ball Thingy
You have no idea what kind of rage I endure every time I get hit by those...

Item: Beach Ball/Breathing Reed/Trident : They lose their purpose early on, and you always find them instead of the good loot from the water chests.

Mob: A tie between the Ragged Caster and the Necromancer of the HM Dungeon

Last edited:
I see... Hardmode Dungeon Hater.
Nope, I love the hardmode dungeon. That's why these two things tick me off the most.

Key brand= inventory clutter

Diabolist= Giant fire balls of doom that are harder to dodge then Paladin hammers. And they teleport too >.>

Mob: Anything in the hardmode Dungeon, Can go :red: itself.

Item: Blowpipe, i find it useless, i find it annoying, i find the seeds it collects :red:ing annoying as hell.

Nope, I love the hardmode dungeon. That's why these two things tick me off the most.

Key brand= inventory clutter

Diabolist= Giant fire balls of doom that are harder to dodge then Paladin hammers. And they teleport too >.>
But... Inferno Fork!
Mob: Anything in the hardmode Dungeon, Can go :red: itself.

What did you just say? *Paladin Hammers*

What did you just say? *Paladin Hammers*

i may be a Melee character, but i'm not gonna waste my time trying to kill a bunch of paladins, even when i do kill them, they :red:ing drop their shield and not the hammer, so they can go :red: 'emselves,

Especially the Casters, if Auto-insult was on the forums here aswell as reddit, i'd be getting it to insult all the casters of the hardmode Dungeon!

Also, those Ranged ones, you know, the sniper one, shotgun one, i've never seen a single one of them, no joke, only seen the melee & magic ones. :(

i may be a Melee character, but i'm not gonna waste my time trying to kill a bunch of paladins, even when i do kill them, they :red:ing drop their shield and not the hammer, so they can go :red: 'emselves,

Especially the Casters, if Auto-insult was on the forums here aswell as reddit, i'd be getting it to insult all the casters of the hardmode Dungeon!

Also, those Ranged ones, you know, the sniper one, shotgun one, i've never seen a single one of them, no joke, only seen the melee & magic ones. :/
Ahhh, even the super wimpy dark casters? :p

I mean they are still present <.<

Along with the angry bones and lame dungeon flails.

Gonna Change my item.
Literally banners i think RNG likes me as every slime i kill almost drops a banner >.> and they clutter up my inventory so i usually bin them why :red:luck

Item: Thorny bushes! They keep killing me in jungles when I start fresh!:sigh:
Mob: GOD DAM FIRE IMPS HIDING SOMEWHERE I CANT SEE THEM SHOOTING THEIR ANOUYING FIRE BALLS:mad::mad::mad:

Item: Aglet, they always show up when I want something better.
Enemy: Any of the non-moving, teleporting shooter enemies. Including but not limited to, Fire Imps, Goblin Sorcerers, the only one I like is Tim because his name amuses me, and Rune Wizard because that friggin' awesome vanity. I think Rune Wizard really IS just Tim in a fancier outfit, and higher stats. And we all know in Terraria, stats come from outfits.

Sure, Inferno Forks are awesome. Good luck getting the Diabolist to drop it though <.<

Without half your face burning off in the process...
The only problem about Diabolists in my world is... MY DUNGEON DOES NOT HAVE THE ALL THE WALLS!

Apparently, RNG decided to love me and gave me a Paladin's Hammer on like the 3rd kill. Reforged about twice, got Godly.

Back
Top Bottom