Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Pine Minecart
pine_minecart_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d7phtt4.gif
This so could have been called the Pinecart.
Anyway, support. We don't have much minecarts, and this would really help out there. There's sure to be one for everyone.

while I support more mincarts there are just far too many here moreover most of them lack any special unique trait to make them stand out as they only provide slightly better stats additionally many are based on other sets of items which seems quite excessive and makes what was once unique progression repetitive.

I do think there are good ideas here I just feels right now they are being dragged down by excessive baggage so I will give this only partial support.

This is a brilliant idea! Support! :) I have an idea for what the shopping minecart can do: it can act as a small storage space that holds up to 10 different items.

I'm not sure I want that many minecarts but I defiantly want more then the 3 we already have. Particularly ones for water and lava as well as seasonal ones. It would be nice to have ones that run in lava for adventure maps or multiplayer.

Cactus Minecarts (Thanks Baconfry for the idea.)
cactus_minecart_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d7tjwxi.gif

Speed: 1
Gravity: 1
Acceleration: 1
Jumping: 5 blocks
Obtaining: Craftable (Basic Minecart + Cactus at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil)
Special: Inflicts the thorns debuff on enemies.
Err... Thorns is not a debuff, did you mean to say it inflicts thorns damage? Cause giving enemies the thorns buff seems kind of, sort of, the worst thing ever.

Like it and it is awesome though this is 1.2.4 or whatever I always wanted a better mine cart
One thing
Pine Minecart
pine_minecart_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d7phtt4.gif

Speed: 1
Gravity: 1
Acceleration: 1
Jumping: 5 blocks
Obtaining: Craftable (Basic Minecart + Pine Tree Blocks at a Work Bench)
Special: Leaves a trail of pine needles.
This needs to be called the pinecart not the pine mine cart
Edit: why is this getting so many likes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom