Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

wall_of_flesh_minecart_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d7owevs.gif

Must support!

even though this was made pre-1.3 these would still work, and would add more diversity to the game.

Support

I suport this 101%. I have one suggestion for Eye of Cthulhu Minecart - when it reaches full speed, its mouth opens and minecart deals more damage to enemies.

Adding a like just for that Under-Rail Minecart, it would make me want to make rails for something finally. I don't know about minecarts replacing so many boss drops and rare chest items though, since a minecart substituting such a drop would be pretty bad when compared to the normal progression pace

Adding a like just for that Under-Rail Minecart, it would make me want to make rails for something finally. I don't know about minecarts replacing so many boss drops and rare chest items though, since a minecart substituting such a drop would be pretty bad when compared to the normal progression pace
so could you make the answer simpler? Yes or no? Just wondering.

so could you make the answer simpler? Yes or no? Just wondering.

What do you mean by that? I didn't make this thread. Now that I look at the bottom of it I see it was made over two years ago, and last edited over a year ago, so it might not be getting any more changes? Not that it matters, but a crafting recipe would be more convenient than making more boss/chest items

I have a few ideas:
Vortex cart (With stealth mode)
Solar cart (with shield)
Nebula cart (can spawn buff boosters)
Stardust cart (spawns a guardian)

This seems like an irrelevant amount of Minecarts to add to the game. I like most of them, but there are many other ways to travel in the game. Also, using Minecarts requires Tracks which are relatively hard to obtain if you're early/late game because you might not have access to those resources (late game being that you most likely trashed all of the Normal Mode bars).

Though this is just my opinion.

it would be funny if the star minecart fell from the sky on rare occation as the way to obtain it :)

I think the Martian minecart will be a good minecart. Here are stats, But I`m a poor spriter:
Speed: 1`5
Gravity: 0`5
Acceleration: 1`5
Obtaining: Dropped by martians.
Special: Shoots lasers at enemies and glows light blue.
(English isn't my native language, too)
I will support this.

Back
Top Bottom