Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I haven't been keeping up on this thread so I'm sorry if it's been mentioned recently, I absolutely love this mod, but I'm wondering how multiplayer support looks at this point? Don't know if it's completely dead or whatever by now

I haven't been keeping up on this thread so I'm sorry if it's been mentioned recently, I absolutely love this mod, but I'm wondering how multiplayer support looks at this point? Don't know if it's completely dead or whatever by now
Since the message about it not working dissapeared from the original post, it probably works now. Just remember to use the dedicated server instead of "Host and Play".

BTW, I haven't kept tabs on this thread for several months either, so I might be wrong.

I would imagine you could take Goliath and reskin as a robot. Chris probably just wants to be able to play as a robot for roleplaying purposes. But if I had to guess at a unique race... robots would probably take hits better than most living beings, not need to breath, takes extra fire damage, very low mana... everything else would be dependent on the design of the robot.
Water could also cause the Electrified debuff for a couple seconds.

I cannot give you an estimative of when the mod will be released (beside I never do) because that is the main cause of
launching rushed, buggy and lacking games.
I want to make sure that the game have a lot of contents for the players to make use in order to release it.
well, if at least there is multiplayer a lot of ppl will like this, cant wait to play on season 7 :p

I was telling myself to stop. xD I meant grammar improvements in the mod. I understand that ma be a problem but it'll help with immersion and what not!
i think that it's normal that goblin don't have the same way to talk than human ^^

That is something possible. May end up turning to truth, but I will need to think about making ranged npplayers not be that much deadly to player.
well i was thinking about that we can get npplayers by killing enemy,he will repop as a npc that looksbleeding,then when we click he ask us something like he want to be part of our party and give info about him,but that's only an idea. And maybe a npc that show us 3npplayers per day

I would imagine you could take Goliath and reskin as a robot. Chris probably just wants to be able to play as a robot for roleplaying purposes. But if I had to guess at a unique race... robots would probably take hits better than most living beings, not need to breath, takes extra fire damage, very low mana... everything else would be dependent on the design of the robot.
*Even though it's disadvantage could be get Electrified debuff when under water*
Beside I were able to make multiplayer work mostly, It is still in a state which is no good for release, so no multiplayer yet.
Last time I saw it, It had the same issue I am having on the multiplayer of the new version, which when killing a monster on multiplayer, the exp (or even the mob death) is not shared to other players correctly. The mob disappear, but the exp is not given.
well, if at least there is multiplayer a lot of ppl will like this, cant wait to play on season 7 :p

well i was thinking about that we can get npplayers by killing enemy,he will repop as a npc that looksbleeding,then when we click he ask us something like he want to be part of our party and give info about him,but that's only an idea. And maybe a npc that show us 3npplayers per day
Actually, I have different plans for how npplayers will surge. *evil face*

Nakano: Actually, I have different plans for how npplayers will surge. *evil face*
Why an evil face when you talk about reproduction? (that's just for the joke)

Hey, Nakano, is there a current estimate on when NTerraria 7 will be released? I'm eagerly awaiting it. The mod is easily my favorite, even with three other major mods my current experience just isn't the same.

I too have an idea for a new race. The Drakon, they'd be similar in size to a Titan and similar in shape to a Lihzard. They'd also have demon wings and a special ability, able to spit fireballs or a flamethrower-like attack. High mana and health, but lower defenses are more reliant on magic weapons than other races. This is, of course, simply pure speculation, but it would be an interesting character.

Thanks!

Hey, Nakano, is there a current estimate on when NTerraria 7 will be released? I'm eagerly awaiting it. The mod is easily my favorite, even with three other major mods my current experience just isn't the same.

I too have an idea for a new race. The Drakon, they'd be similar in size to a Titan and similar in shape to a Lihzard. They'd also have demon wings and a special ability, able to spit fireballs or a flamethrower-like attack. High mana and health, but lower defenses are more reliant on magic weapons than other races. This is, of course, simply pure speculation, but it would be an interesting character.

Thanks!
No estimation for the release, but there is still some progress to be done in the mod, so the launch may not be in this month or the next.

Also, I'm not into adding new races by requests right now, but futurelly I may try to open a create a race thread.

Thanks!
Gasp! Another faerie has lost its wings! You monster!

I played a lot in version 6.61+16 and I had only one main issue... my NPC's are disappearing, I had almost all of them, I went to loot some tings, came back and... there were maybe 3 of them... it is so annoying because when they spawn again they randomly starting to disappear again. I hope that it will be fixed in version 7.

I played a lot in version 6.61+16 and I had only one main issue... my NPC's are disappearing, I had almost all of them, I went to loot some tings, came back and... there were maybe 3 of them... it is so annoying because when they spawn again they randomly starting to disappear again. I hope that it will be fixed in version 7.
That issue happened once on the new version, but were because a bug were making the npcs health be multiplied by 0.
But the issue is fixed and is not happening again :3.

Hey guys, I've got some status update on the mod, check out.

N Terraria will be discontinued on PC, since PC have the lowest demand of players,
but, on the good side of the news, N Terraria 7 will be gaining
a port for Mobile Terraria, the smartphones have the highest
number of users, so launching the mod for smartphones instead of
being for pc will be way better, and there is the best part, the Mobile version
of N Terraria 7 will come with unique new content, just like 1.1.2 Update break again, like the Nymph pet
(the team currently is having quite a lot of issues to make it tame, but eventually they will be able
to make it tame to be a pet), The Lunatic Cultist summon (beside his attacks hurt you too but
no worry, we are fixing it too), The Raccoonite set (Whose crafting materials drops from the
Raccoonator boss that you can spawn after defeating Moon Lord) and Infinite Worlds (beside currently, the largest size of the
infinite worlds is of 8400 x 2400 blocks).

Anyway, the Multiplayer will be another exclusive feature of Mobile Terraria, alongside the possibility of
playing the mod with Terraria mobile players, meaning that you can have fun with your friends even if
they don't play the mod :) (The only problem, tough, is that you might be banned for being too powerful).

Another change that is coming is the possibility of having different worlds as realms, that includding even
multiplayer worlds, yeah!
For example, if you are on multiplayer and say to a friend that you have on your world an item that he needs,
instead of logging out the server, entering the world you have the item and then leaving the world and logging
into the server, you can instead do that through the Realms hud, and swap through the server world to your
local world, and vice versa!

Sounds tempting, right? Anyway, you may have noticed that above I said the news in third person, right?
That is because I'm leaving the team, there is a group of professional people that I've found, who have
lawyers and stuff who says that know a lot about games and giving what the players want, so you may
expect in the mod story, cinematics, qte, cash shop, blinding beautiful effects, cliff hangers, plot twists and more.

And there is the best part, you will no longer have to worry about me forgetting to fix bugs, the new developers
will fix them and the fixes will be available, alongside new stuff on the next dlc, so It's win-win.

Anyway, I'll post here my last spoiler, before leaving the team.
So, goodbye guys, and have fun.

Battle against cultist.png
Me battling the Lunatic Cultist, that guy was tough.

Note: This is a 1st April news, so only the image in the post is truth, the rest is not.​

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've got some status update on the mod, check out.

N Terraria will be discontinued on PC, since PC have the lowest demand of players,
but, on the good side of the news, N Terraria 7 will be gaining
a port for Mobile Terraria, the smartphones have the highest
number of users, so launching the mod for smartphones instead of
being for pc will be way better, and there is the best part, the Mobile version
of N Terraria 7 will come with unique new content, just like 1.1.2 Update break again, like the Nymph pet
(the team currently is having quite a lot of issues to make it tame, but eventually they will be able
to make it tame to be a pet), The Lunatic Cultist summon (beside his attacks hurt you too but
no worry, we are fixing it too), The Raccoonite set (Whose crafting materials drops from the
Raccoonator boss that you can spawn after defeating Moon Lord) and Infinite Worlds (beside currently, the largest size of the
infinite worlds is of 8400 x 2400 blocks).

Anyway, the Multiplayer will be another exclusive feature of Mobile Terraria, alongside the possibility of
playing the mod with Terraria mobile players, meaning that you can have fun with your friends even if
they don't play the mod :) (The only problem, tough, is that you might be banned for being too powerful).

Another change that is coming is the possibility of having different worlds as realms, that includding even
multiplayer worlds, yeah!
For example, if you are on multiplayer and say to a friend that you have on your world an item that he needs,
instead of logging out the server, entering the world you have the item and then leaving the world and logging
into the server, you can instead do that through the Realms hud, and swap through the server world to your
local world, and vice versa!

Sounds tempting, right? Anyway, you may have noticed that above I said the news in third person, right?
That is because I'm leaving the team, there is a group of professional people that I've found, who have
lawyers and stuff who says that know a lot about games and giving what the players want, so you may
expect in the mod story, cinematics, qte, cash shop, blinding beautiful effects, cliff hangers, plot twists and more.

And there is the best part, you will no longer have to worry about me forgetting to fix bugs, the new developers
will fix them and the fixes will be available, alongside new stuff on the next dlc, so It's win-win.

Anyway, I'll post here my last spoiler, before leaving the team.
So, goodbye guys, and have fun.

View attachment 164460 Me battling the Lunatic Cultist, that guy was tough.​
Interesting...

Mobile? Everyone knows Terraria on Etch-a-Sketch is getting the most traction.

...no really, I'd play an Etch-a-Sketch version of Terraria before I ever touch the mobile version again.

Back
Top Bottom